Consumed By Her

crouching tigers

The hurricane was happening, this time coming out of my eyes. It was an awful feeling, porcelain doll ladies deciding to fall out of my delicate spot. Then she appeared, whispering my name again. I couldn't help it, I was giving in.

"Listen Bear, I need you to do me a favour." Her sly smile was so tempting I just couldn't say no. I was already turned on, just feeling her breath on my face as she spoke.

"Oh... okay, anything," were the lame words that came out of my mouth. I felt my insides dripping with delight as Naomi carried on with her sexual ways, fulfilling almost every fantasy I've had about Shell.

It was amazing. Was this the favour she was asking me to do? If it was I was happy with it. I would do it for her all the time, anytime, whenever. Her clit rubbing against mine so smoothly was beautiful. But then she got furry handcuffs, attaching me to her.

I was confused.

But she wasn't. Obviously, she knew what she was doing. A huge jealous shock surged throughout my whole entire body. She knew what she was doing. She's done this before... with somebody else. The thought made me want to cry until she started doing things with those handcuffs that i didn't know was possible.

I came.