Big City Dreams.

Chapter 17

I groan waking up with a headache; I turn to my site, feeling I’m laying on something soft. I open my eyes to see that I’m in a bed in a room in a room I don’t know of, I gulps sitting up looking around. How did I get in here? Something groans and moves slightly from beside me. I look to y site to see a naked Alex lying beside me. I gulp remembering slightly from yesterday. He took my virginity, but I let him, and I liked it.

“Zette lay back down please” he mumbles and opens his eyes slightly. I look at him and lay back down. He pulls me into him and sigh. I gulp and relax feeling that this is where I belong. He sighs.

“I couldn’t resist you Zette, even thought you were drunk, you flirted and.. god you’re so beautiful” he mumbles into my hair. I smiles putting my hair on his chest.

“I love you Alex...” I whisper. He rubs my back, and sigh.

“What do you really know about love Zette... You’re so young...” he tells me. I felt a little hurt about that. Maybe I young but I know about love.

“I’m not that young, and I know a lot about love. You love someone when you can’t stop thinking about them.. You love someone when you get butterflies every time you see them. Love is something everybody needs, love has no age, love is important for living.” I tell him. we stay quiet for a while. Then he pull away from me and looks me dead in the eyes.

“in that case Zette” he says. “Then I think I...” he gets cut off by the door slamming open. And Ed standing there looking at us. Alex pulls the covers up gulping looking at his fellow friend. Ed looks from me to Alex then a growl escapes his lips.

“ALEX YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!” I pull the covers around me then gets out of the bed finding my clothes putting them on under the covers then runs out of the room and out of the house. I don’t know why I’m running. I guess I’m scared shitless what Ed was about to say or about his madness. I just know that tears are burning to burst out right now and I hope I don’t meet anyone I know, ‘Coz I’m seriously going to burst out crying every second now.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short :/