Big City Dreams.

Chaoter 19

“No way!” I squealed. Em sigh looking down. “so you almost did it, but he stopped you?” I ask. She rolls with her eyes in annoyances.

“Yes! Can we please just stop talking about it now?” she asks. I sigh and nod. We lay down in her bed and I look at her.

“He would do it y’know. He really likes you, I can tell” I tell her. She nods slightly then turns to her side.

“if he liked e he wouldn’t embarrass me like that Zette, face it he doesn’t like me” she grumbles. I sigh slightly turning to my other side too.

“I refuse to believe that Em, I really do.” I tell her.

**

School was really sickening. Em tried to avoid Ed at every given moment she could. She even ditches his class sometimes. I did as well; I was scared of Ed right now, what he yelled and that. Alex’s classes are going bad, I don’t know why. I just can’t seem to pull it together to even look at him; I’m embarrassed about my actions that I just stormed out of the house like that. He might be thinking I’m a fool.

I sigh sitting in the tree were no one can see me. Em isn’t at school today, she’s sick. So I’m just hiding from everyone and everything. No one is in the courtyard today. So I just sit by myself enjoying the silence thinking about things. Then I hear the door open and two pair of feet walking out in the courtyard. I gulps slightly hiding more, hoping they won’t find me.

“What is it that is so important that you need to drag me out here to talk about it Ed!” I hear Alex annoyed voice ask. Omg its Alex and Ed.

“You know damn well what it’s about Alex” Ed scowls. I hear Alex sigh.

“I love her Ed, I don’t care about everything else.” Alex confesses. I think my heart just skipped a beat there. He loves me, he really loves me.

“And it was you who said I couldn’t keep my cock in my pants. Look at you, you fucked a student! Did you even use protection Alex?” Ed asks. I gulps, wait did he..? He did didn’t he?

“Uh...” I hear Alex stutter. I gulps no he didn’t. omg what if? No I can’t be! Can I?

“What if she gets pregnant Alex? You’re just the dumbest jerk in this world!” Ed exclaim. I gulp hearing Alex groan.

“Shut up Ed!” he scowls.

“You have to talk to her, make a take a pill or something. It’s idiotic enough that you fucked her, but if you made her pregnant...” Alex cuts him off.

“I know, I know! I’m going to talk with her, okay?” Alex asks.

“Good.” I then hear them walk inside, and I gulp letting a wimp escape from my lips. What if he did get me pregnant, oh god, I’m too young to be mother! I get down from the tree grabbing my bag pack then runs out of the courtyard and down the road. I gulp as I reach the playground in the park. Then grabs my cell phone and calls Em. I really need her now, I really need her help.
♠ ♠ ♠
NOM NOM ^^,