Status: Kind of Active.

Please Just Let Me Go

Chapter 11

You need to get your own car," Jared whined as he stopped in front my house.

"Your depriving me time with my woman!" Jared said pulling out his cell phone.

"Wow depriving big word Jared." I responded sarcastically

Jared was busy texting away but he replied without looking at me...

"You have 5 seconds."

'Yeah, I'll use my super speed." I say

I rolled my eyes and silently got out of the car and made a run to the door to get some clothes.

*

 

I sat on a bean bag at the foot of the bed munching on popcorn. We scratch that I was watching Burlesque. I gagged when I hear Kim giggle and say "Jared,stop." When I heard a moan, I literally jumped up; the bowl of popcorn falling off my lap in the process. There's no way in hell that I'm staying here with two horny teenagers. This is not what I came here for. I shook my head as I brushed popcorn crumbs off my pj shorts. I was only here to escape the wrath of my mother, when she finds out what happened to my car...It won't be pretty.

"I'm leaving." I announce as I sling my backpack over my shoulder. I made it halfway out of the room before Kim calls out for me. "Teresa wait!' she said I turned to look at her; her hair was tousled and all over the place as she was attempting to push Jared away and failing.

"Let her go." Jared mumbled from the crook of his neck. I suppress a stream of profanities that wanted to come out.

"Shut up Jared" she said as she pushed him away from her. Jared let out a frustrated cry as he dramatically dropped the upper part of his body off the bed and slowly slid down. Kim smiled at me and patted the spot next to her. I tossed my bag next to the fallen popcorn and came to sit next to her. She picked over the bed then looked back at me.

"You know your going to have toclean that up." She stated I shrugged in response.

"I'm sorry about that." she said apologetically as she looked over at me

"No,not a problem I live for cock-blocking Jared." I said as I smirked and looked over at him. He responded by flipping me off from his place on the floor,before covering his face with his hand.

"I know were you can stick that.." I said as I brought my attention back to Kim whose eyes were glued on the tv. Christina Aguilera belted out beautiful notes as she danced across the screen singing a song I guess was called I'm a Good Girl.
video link watch it's awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDPR5EoYqOs

Christina's character finished up the song with a series of moans and groans.

"I wish I could sing like that. Uh!" Kim said My eyebrows raised as I covered my mouth as I laughed.

"You didn't just do that?" I asked as I held my stomach and laughed.

"What?' she questioned as she laughed wiping a tear from her eye " It would be cool to sing like that. Ooh!" she tried again. I busted out laughing at Kim's futile attempted to sound sexy,but I guess I was wrong because Jared started getting up.

"I've have has about enough of this torture! I'm leavi-" Jared started to say

"Bye!" I interrupted I stifled laughter and he made his way over to Kim who was openly laughing at him.

"Ill get you for stealing my woman,I'll get you yet!" he kissed Kim's lips and left the room.

When I was sure he was gone and my laughter had died out, I looked over at Kim. I haven't laughed like this in a long time and I really missed it.

"Does he always start talking like a villain when he's angry?" I ask Kim

Kim just laughed. I rubbed my jaw which was sore from laughing so hard and lay back on her bed. When I felt a stabbing pain in my stomach I tensed and looked down. Kim had her chin perched on abdomen,her brown eyes staring up at me.

"So you had a pretty eventful day," she said

"Yup." I said trying to say that I didn't want to talk about it. I roughly shoved her off my stomach. She groaned in frustration and rolled over and sat up with her legs crossed. She leaned forward and looked down at me with pleading eyes.

" Aren't you going to tell me what happened?"She asked,well more like threatened.

I sighed as I sat up and leaned my back against the headboard. If I didn't tell her it's would make things awkward and then I would have to leave and face my mother's wrath. And maybe I needed a girl friend to vent to. Talking to guys isn't the same, even though chicks are annoying.

"I got into a car accident,With your friend,what's his name. Jacob...Jacob Black." I said I swallowed trying to push away the tingly feeling when I said his name. Where di- My thought were interrupted when Kim screamed out.

"What! I thought Jar was pulling my leg,You crashed his Rabbit?!You do realize he built that thing!?" Kim was raising her voice to an extent that wasn't reasonable especially since I was right in front of her.

"Hey! quiet down, yes I know he built it. I already feel bad enough,don't make it worse!" I was surprised I admitted that out loud, this is what girl company does to me,they get me admitting my feelings.

"I'm surprised he didn't kill you."she mumbled looking down

I licked my lip thinking back to how angry he had looked when I was approaching him,it's was really weird how his emotions just changed like that.

"What he say after that?" Kim questions

I bit my lips and inhaled through my nose.

"He said it was okay." I said and looked at Kim. I really don't know why that was funny but she broke out in smile; the smile made me feel like I was missing something. She began to mumble some nonsense that I couldn't understand. I just stared at her with an eyebrow raised as I wait for her to finish her rant.

"So he didn't smack you across the head? Not like you would remember if he did." Kim joked

I felt my face pale,I tired putting on a smile as I responded.

"What does he usually express his anger with violence?" I feared the answer. If it was a yes thenthis "new life" wasn't even worth it. I don't want to live in fear anymore.

"Pssh, Jake is like one of the nicest guy in the pack." Kim responded

I giggled in relief. "Pack? Why are you referring to your friends as wolves?"

Kim's faces flushed,before she laughed along with me.

"I mean "pack of friends"." she said shaking her head before punching my thigh

"You tard." she said

"So what do you think of Jake?"she asked me in a singy-songy voice

"Just stop." I said smiling as I rolled my eyes
Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=21563576
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys are my favorite..just so you know.
comment and message me.