Status: Kind of Active.

Please Just Let Me Go

Chapter 13

As I was knocked back a couple inches I felt strong hands grip my forearms. I opened my eyes since I hadn't collided with the floor and Paul was looking down at me. My heart raced as I glared at him and he released his grip.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked my anger from yesterday had flared up again.

"This is a public place,I'm allowed to be here." he stated with a smirk. I crossed my arms around my chest and glared at him; I wanted a real answer. Paul face dropped and he looked serious,and that scared me.

"Can we talk?" he asked me ; This was unavoidable,but I was going to avoid eye contact for as much time possible. He liked me how could anyone like me? I'm a bitch and I'm broken,only strange people like broken things. I nodded and he took my hand and began to lead me somewhere. I turned my head for assistance,a distraction,a piano to fall on me and squish me to death. My eyes darted everywhere until I spotted Kim and Jared by a photo booth. Kim merely smiled at me and gave me 2 thumbs up. Jared smiled evilly at me and winked. I sighed and turned back around; there was no way out of this one.

Reluctantly I followed him outside of the mall. My ears buzzed and I was happy to get out of the loud building. It was cold out and foggy. I buttoned up my jacket and positioned my self so I was against the wall. Paul stood in front of me and his warmth radiated on to me,making me feel somehow safe. He wasn't speaking,so I embraced the awkward silence and looked him over. His jeans were shockingly of length and reached his ankles, on his feet he wore runners. His black shirt looked as if it was painted on him. His lips which usually had a smirk on it were curled downward and his eyebrows were scrunched together. Last I looked at his eyes,which showed the most emotion of all. He looked frustrated and tired."If you don't go out with a guy people are going to start thinking your a lesbian." I grimaced when I thought back to when Lucas said that to me." I don't give a rat's ass what people think about me." I said before punching him and giving him a black eye.

Suddenly Paul gripped my hands and slowly lifted his head so he was looking at me in the eye. The intensity didn't bother me,because I wasn't intimidated by him. It was different from the first time he looked at me. He looked as if he actually cared this time. To my dismay,my heart beat decided to speed up. I bit my lip,Wow and he hasn't even opened his mouth yet.

Did he even have to? I asked myself

"Look Teddy, I'm not good with this feeling thing,and I was hoping you would have a hint...since I already told you that I like you..Uhh."

He let go of my hand to scratch his head and look away from me and he was surprisingly blushing. I cracked a grin. Should I let this torture go on? When he looked over at me again I went back to my un-emotional expression.

"Paul," I say finally finding the guts to say something to him. He looked back at me hope written in his eyes. I took his hands and slowly got on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek.

"I'll go out with you." I said softly with a small smile.

"Really?"he said like it was so unbelievable. Am I really so cold hearted? Don't answer that.

"Yeah, don't make me regret it." I said with a joking tone,even though I was completely serious

'Yes!" Paul said pumping his fist in the air. I merely raised an eyebrow at him. What exactly have I gotten my self into?

"I promise you won't regret it." he said smiling. I blushed but to make sure he didn't see I ducked my head down.

"Well,get out of here before I change my mind." I mumble, He laughed before grabbing my hands. I looked up at him and he pecked my cheek before pulling me into a hug. I stood stiffly there my face buried into his chest. I took in his scent he smelled like food and nature. Then he released me before walking backward into the parking lot. At the same time a car was coming. I yelped and covered my face with my hands and looked between my fingers. The car honked at him and Paul being Paul flipped off the driver. I shook my head at his antics. The driver honked at him again and Paul was showing no sign of moving out of his way,so the car had to drive around him.

"I'll call you." he said using his hand as a mega-phone

"I didn't give you my number." I shout back confused

"Yeah sure." he said I could see the visible smirk on his face from where he was standing. I shook my head again and turned my back to him as I headed back inside the Mall.

"Goodbye,Paul." I say over my shoulder.

When I reentered the Mall Jared and Kim were sitting on a bench sharing small pecks. I rolled my eyes disgust. When Kim saw me coming she smiled at me and waved me over. When I got there she was standing and jumping like a freakin' cheerleader.

"What happened,what happened?" she chanted. I grinned the mustache wasn't making this stupid conversation any better.

"I'm going out with Paul." I said. Wow this is weird I must be in an alternative universe, because this is not what I do. I don't usually go out with guys or girls with the matter. I feel like having a boyfriend is just someone who needs to know everything about you and snoop around in your business. And I do not want that. I don't even know everything about me.
"What!" Jared shouted in the background of Kim shrieking of joy. I raised an eyebrow at her was that necessary to kill my ear drums like that. It's not that serious.

"Paul. As in Paul that I know? I was just hoping you would get into a fight or something. Not become all goody-goody with him and become his girl. Wait till Seth hears about this. And Sue..." he mumbled the last part and I couldn't hear him

 

"Alright let's go we have had enough fun for today." Jared said looking slightly angry

I shrugged my shoulders and started to follow him out. Kim grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Tell me everything." she said. I sighed but smiled. I'll tell her. Only cause I want too. But I'm not turning into one of those girls who are obsessed with guys. No way in hell.

 

Jared's Pov

 

Holy shit. Jacob is going to murder me and not even going to try and hide my body. I basically gave his imprint away to Paul. Paul of all people. I'm in deep shit now. He'll know that I made them go and talk.I know he likes her even though he finds her...irratating.It's impinting and thats the way it works.When he finds out that Paul and Teddy are together..Aww no. Now Sam's going to kill me for causing fights with the Pack.I'm not going to sleep for a week, I'll be on patrol forever.

Nice going Jared. I mumble to myself

"Let's get icecream!' I hear my imprint voice say. I smile at her forgeting the issues that were to come and just focased on making my girl happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's Friday, Friday gotta get down on friday!.....oh Rebecca Black how dare you steal Jacob's eldest sister's name and put it to disgrace with your horridly catchy song! how dare you!!!