Status: Kind of Active.

Please Just Let Me Go

Chapter 16

I let Paul in before me then followed in after him. I sighed as I kept my back to him for a moment as I shut the door. I tried to control my breathing.

"So why are you here?" I asked sharply as I turned to look at him. I noticed this creepy look my Mom gave me when she heard Paul and I were together. The look said "Oh my gosh I'm going to do whatever I can to make this work." I really disliked her prying into my realtionships like this. Not like I have had many anyways but, I remember the first guy I went out with...let's not talk about that.

"I can't see my girlfriend?" he asked as he paced the room looking slightly angry. This is what I wanted to see how this all played out. Now that it happened I regretted it.

"It needed to happen sonner or later." he exclaimed walking toward me. I nod and began walking toward my bed. I drop myself at the foot of the bed and crawled until I was at the head of it and snuggled into the covers and pillows. The whole time I felt Paul's perv eyes on me.

"Are you going to stare like a creeper,or come over here?"

I flipped through the channels but watched Paul from the corner of my eye. He pulled of his sneakers and sat down on the small bed beside me. It creaked with the weight. He slipped under the covers with me. My bare thigh touching his. I could feel the unnatural heat radiating off him. I sighed to try and cover up the fact I was freakin out. I didn't dare look over at him. I haven't had a boyfriend since...you get the point. I changed the channel again and I heard Paul sigh in annoyance.

"What?" I muttered

"Just pick a channel already.Woman are always so indescive."

"You know what, I am just going to ignore that sexist comment.For your own good of course."

I changed the channel again and Paul groaned again. I rolled my eyes. The Incredible Hulk was on. One of my favorite movies, I left it at that. We watched in silence for about 5 mintues until a commercail came on.

"I was thinking we could go out to eat tomorow." Paul said

I looked over at him flustered as if I didn't hear correctly.

"Like a real date."

"Yeah we are dating."

"Well yeah I just didn't think you were the type." I said stratching my head and looking back at the T.V. No, I haven't been on a real date before,not like I really care though.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't think you want to hear what I have to say." I said honestly as I stared up at him and smiled

"Come on,tell me."

"I just thought that you see that girl you like,watch a movie at your place or even hers,then you get what you want." I added bunny ears around get what you want. Paul rolled his eyes then smirked at me. He set his hand on my thigh over the sheets and I tensed up. He seemed to noticed and removed his hand.

"You really think I'm that attractive and skillful." I couldn't tell if he was being cocky or just joking around.

I sighed and rolled my eyes irritated with him.

"What the longest you have dated a girl anyways?" I crossed my arms across my chest and stared over at him intently.

"A month,how about you?" he said easily smiling at me as if he found me angry funny. I made a face.

"What? I couldn't be held down..until now." he said. I tried my hardest not blush.

"Manwhore!" I mutter under my breath as I looked down. He chuckled.

"3 months." I said answering his previous question, even though I did not want to talk about it.

"Ha! See I'm not as horrible as you think in the relationship department." he lightly shoved me in his shoulder.

"Don't you dare put my love life in the same category as yours." I used my index finger and middle finger and poked him roughly in the shoulder. Paul began to laugh for some reason I do not understand.

"I don't know about that date." I said after giving him a moment to recover.

"And why is that...Do I need to explain the rules of dating to you Teddy?"

"Shut up...I need to call Black about my car."

"Black? As in Jacob Black?"

"Yeah," Paul laughed a little.

"I heard you crashed your car with Jake's Rabbit. You do realize he bu-"

"Yes! For the millionith time. I know he built the damn thing." I said throwing up my arms. Paul roared with laughter.

"It was all your fault anyways." I said looking at him in the eye.

"Well I'm sorry confessing my feelings to you scared you so much."

"Then you kissed me!" I shouted

"And you kissed back.Don't forget that." he said smirking

"You took advantage of me when you knew I was upset!" I hated accpeting defeat but I will prove that I'm right.

"if I hadn't we wouldn't be here right now." he said this as if he won this argument.

"You know what?" I shouted since I couldn't think of anything else to say. I stood from the bed and started pacing the room.

"What?" he asked I could hear the laughter in his voice wanting to come out. I stooped infront of my closet door,which was to the right of Paul.

" I hate you." I was pouting but I couldn't help it,he really pisses me off with his stupid words. My hands tighten into fist as i waited for Paul to respond.

"Really?" he stood from my bed and it creaked softly. I looked around for no apparent reason as he walked toward me.

"Yes." I said looking him in the eye

"Really?" he repeated as he leaned his head toward my face and looked down at me.

"Do you need your ears checked cuz', I hate repeating myself too."

"You don't hate me." he whispered. He was pressed against me and I tried my best not to freak out.

"It seems you got the meanings of yes and no confuesd."

"That must be it." He leaned in all the way and connecting his lips to mine. I gave into the kiss letting or lips move together. His hands attached to my hips and he rubbed them softly. Instictly I moved my hands to his chest. His tongue traced my lips but I denied entrance. He continued at that for a moment but I denied. Suddenly his hands firmly gripped my hips and lifted me up then upwards. His pressed his body in bettween my legs.

His hands slid down and gripped my thighs holding me up. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck so I wouldn't fall to my death. My heart pounded in my chest as I realized how heated this was getting. When he pressed me closer against the closet door I gasped. He took this as he chance and slipped his tongue in. We fought for dominance and he was starting to win. I quickly pulled my tounge back and pressed my lips around his bottom lip and bit down. He half gasped and shouted then pulled away.

"Did you just... bite me" he question as he smilied at me.

"Yes,yes I did." I said as I loosen my grip on his neck. He stared at me incredously so I spoke again.

"I bite people I dislike." I changed my wording,deciding hate was to strong of a word to use on a numbskull like Paul. He simply smilied at me.

"If you wouldn't mind puting me down." I wiggled around in his grasp. He grunted as I moved and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"So you still dislike me?" Paul asked playfully he seemed to catch on that I changed "hate" into dislike. I nodded.

"Yes, and it will stay that way until you admit it's your fault I wrecked my car." He cocked his head to the side like a confused puppy.

"I don't think it's my fault. You kissed me back so I didn't think it was a problem." he grinned at me.

"That's not my fault, my hormones were acting up." I squirmed harder and he let me down gently. I looked up at him as I smoothed down my shirt which had risen up a whole lot.

"So your attracted...to someone you hate." he left a hand on his chin as he watched me. "That doesn't make much sense."

"Yes it does!" I started to push him but of course he didn't budge an inch.

"What are you doing." he questioned

I grunted. "Trying to get your fatass out of my room."

"Is my ass really fat?" he asked playfully as he turned his head to look at his behind. I let out a frustrated groan and stopped pushing.

"Get out before I call Seth!" I threatened. I hated how weak I was and that I couldn't so this my self.

"Yeah, and what's that scrawny thing going to do?"

" I don't know." I rolled my eyes "Forbid you into his house?" I said sarcasticlly

"Okay, I'm leaving." he surrendered as he started to walk backwards out my room. I foloowed and opened the door for him. He stepped out but stood in the doorway.

"Goodnight," he said

"Goodnight." I said about to close the door. He put his hand a out and pushed the door back.

"You know...my lip still hurts." he pouted making his lower lip pop out and pointed to it.

"What do you want me to do about it?" I said bluntly

"You know kiss it,make it better." His eyes held mine pleading.

"No."

"Please my little badass?"

"No, and don't call me that."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No!"

"Please?"

"No!"

"Please!?"

"No!" I sighed extremly irritated. I could fell one of those Paul caused headaches forming. I reluctantly leaned in and Paul met my lips half way. His hand found my lower back and pulled me closer.

"Gross." I heard someone say. I pulled away from Paul looking for the voice. I noticed Leah looking at us disgusted.

"Go away Clearwater." Paul mumbled as he turned his head back at me.

"This is my house." she said as she entered her room and closed the door behind her. I t was silent for a moment except for the sound of dishes panging in the kitchen. Paul's hand inched toward my butt and I stopped his hand before it could reach it's destatnation.

"Goodnight." I said again but more sternly

"Goodnight Teddy." he said smiling at me as he enterlaced our hands.

"Call me tomorow when you wake up." he said letting go of my hand and walking backward away from me.

"I'm still waiting for you to admit it was your fault." I said in a hushed tone for incase my mother was around.

"Keep waiting then." he turned his back to me and started walking.

"Ugh! Your such and ass." I said loud enough for him to hear. I backed into my room and shut the door. I shut off the lights and walked over to my bed in the darkness. The credits of The Incredible Bulk were playing as I drop my body onto the bed. I sighed heavily content. I smiled when I thought about our kiss. I brought the covers up to my neck.

Blindly I search the covers.Time to report to Lucas. He will never believe this. I opened up a new text message and typed in...Guess who has a boyfriend? Told you I wasn't a lesbian.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think about Paul and Teddy?
Comment...I like/miss those. :(