Status: Kind of Active.

Please Just Let Me Go

Chapter 19

Goosebumps rose all over my body as I tried to get out of the person's grasp. I began to breath heavily as the person pulled me closer to their chest, their arms tightly around my waist.. Then I remembered I had a a voice. I opened my mouth and started to scream.

"Aaaa-" The hand quickly covered my mouth.

"Teddy, Teddy! It's just me Paul." The hands quickly released me. Shit! I swore in my head I wrapped my arms around my body and slowly turned to look at him. "Shit!" I spoke shakily as my heart pounded. I stared at the ground as I tried to stop my head from spinning.

"I'm sorry I scared you." he said and he actually sounded sincere. I wiped a hand over my face and swore again. After a moment I took my hand off my face and looked at Paul again.

"God I hate you." I said as I started to march toward the house again. One of my arms tightly gripped the length of my stomach as I tried to hold myself and stop from breaking down.

"Geez Teddy. I didn't know you'd react like that. I'm really sorry." Paul said nervously by my side. I resisted the urge to flip him off.

"I'm sorry, really." he started to wrap his arm around my waist. Gosh he really needs to shut up and not touch me. I thought to myself I glared at him and he dropped his hand from my waist.

"Why haven't you called me back?" he asked me as he walked up the porch steps.

"Did you ignore everything I said last night? Isn't it a little to early for you to be doing that?" I turned my head to watch his reaction and he looked confused. I placed my hand on the doorknob and realized I had forgotten my keys inside.

"You were serious?" he finally said. I rolled my eyes at his ignorance. Boy is he stupid. I reached my finger for the doorbell. I dropped my hand when Paul's hands rested on my hips. I sighed.

'I'm still mad at-" My sentenced turned into a scream because Paul had lifted me up and thrown me over his shoulder.

"What the fuck! Paul put me down!" I swung my fist back as far as it could go and hit him in the back. Then he started walking. I yelped despite that I don't do that. I hate heights. Scared I would fall I gripped the back of his pants tightly.

"Relax girl. I'm not going to drop you." I noticed I had stiffened and was holding tightly onto him.

"Ha-ha" I said dryly. "I would feel so much better, if you know I was on the ground!" I shouted I started to tug on his pants. It was a horrible attempt to to keep from falling and get him to put me down. I stared at his butt and used a free hand to hit it.

"Put me down you Bastard! I'm going to to kill you! I promise."

"Teddy! It's not good to make empty promises." even though I couldn't see his face I knew he was smirking.

I responded by hitting him on the butt as hard as I could.

"Feisty much?" he said. I stopped hitting only because it was hurting my hand and it seemed as if it wasn't effecting him. What is he made of stone of something? Damn!

"Aww you stopped I was enjoying that." Paul said again.

"Fuck you." I mumbled. Paul laughed in response. One of his hands loosened around my thighs and smacked my butt. I shrieked.

"Oh my God I'm going to hurt you when you put me down!" I whined. His arms tighten around me again. I could feel my blood rushing to my brain and I was starting to feel light-headed.

"Where are you taking me?" I questioned. At that moment we stopped moving and I heard a car door open. Quickly Paul slid me off his shoulder and basically tossed me in the back seat and closed the door before I could realize what was happening.

I felt a sensation in my head and it was not pleasant. Looks like all the blood was going back to where it was suppose to be. I rubbed at my temples and relaxed for a moment. Then I heard another car door open and sat up. I pushed my self up since I was laying on my stomach and looked around the vehicle.

Paul had gotten in and started the car.

"Were going out. A date." he said answering my previous question.

I quirked and eyebrow at him even though he couldn't see with his back to me.

"I did not agree to this. You do realize this is kidnapping." I leaned forward and hugged the back off the passenger seat and stared at Paul.

"Hmm." he said thinking about as he pinched his chin and looked out the window.

"I guess. I'm a kidnapper then."

*

* 4 hours later

I dug my feet into the sand as we walked down the beach.
"So your saying that any motorcycle can beat any car in a race?"
"Yeah!" Paul responded as he swung our hands.
"I don't know...I think a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport would be way faster then any bike."
A what?" he asked as he stopped walking. I raised my eyebrow at him and looked at him.
"One of the fastest cars in the world! What kind of male are you?" I was really into cars if you haven't noticed.
"A male that isn't into cars." he said as he started walking again.
"Then what are you into?" I asked I peeked over at him. The moon made his profile shine bringing out his features.
"Girls...you?" Paul said after a moment. We looked over at each other and I smiled at his cheesiness.
"Other then that."
"Video Games. Football." he said.
"Yes. I finally know that your a really man." Paul let go of my hand and looked over and me.

"I'll show you a real man." Before I could protest he through me over his shoulder.

"Really? Again with the lifting!" I shouted as I was forced to look at his rear end. Then suddenly I felt gravity shift and we both fell to the ground with Paul on top of me. I gasped as my head softly collided with the sand. He smirked at me and I smirked back.
"I was getting tired off looking at your ass anyways." I said as I stared into his dark eyes.
"Yeah right." he said lowering his body down to me. He gently touched our lips together. I brought my head up to kiss him harder. I gripped the hair on the back of his head and circled my tongue around his lips. He quickly allowed me entrance and I explored his mouth. Paul broke the kiss and pressed me down to the ground and started to attack my neck with kisses. I gasped and opened my eyes that I didn't know I had closed. When I saw the dark night sky decorated with stars I was brought back to reality.

"Paul." I said shakily as I gripped his head.

"Yeah Babe?" he basically growled but didn't stop kissing my neck he moved down to my chest. I started to sit up. I really dislike being called Babe.
"You do realize were outside right." I pushed him away from me and adjusted my cardi that had slipped of my left shoulder.
"So." he said
"We could be arrested. I do not need that on my record." Paul laughed as I looked around parinoid.
"So who's the Man know?" he said seriously as he stood and stretch out his hand to help me up.
"You were just basically moaning my name."
I ignored his hand and tried not to turn a crazy shade of red.
"I was not! I'm still the Man." I stood up and brushed the sand particles off my jeans.
'Now -I paused clearing my throat- take me home lady."

* 20 minutes later.

We spent the majority of the car ride arguing about who wore the pants in this relationship. He parked in front my house and we sat there in silent for a moment. Then I unbuckled my seat belt and and opened the car door and got out. Paul followed after me and was by my side in seconds.
Together we walked to the door silently. I stood there looking at him not sure what do say. This was my first date and I'm not sure how this works. But, I'm not about to give Paul the satisfaction of telling him that.
"Thanks for bringing me home... I uh had a nice time."
"Yeah me too...next time pick up your phone and I won't have to kidnap you." I chuckled.
"That won't be happening again. Next time I won't be holding back."
"You were holding back last time?"
"Yes. I knew it was you stupid!" I lied
"Yeah right and I'm Zac Efron."
"What do you know about Zac Efron?"
"He's been in too many musical."
"Shut up Paul."
"Goodnight." I said as I placed my hand on the doorknob.
"Night." he leaned in for a kiss. At the same time a ear-splitting howl ripped through the air.
"Shit!" I shouted as I jumped away from Paul. Paul looked around alarmed. I don't blame him for being scared, it sounded close. What the hell are the wolves doing this far out of the woods. I tried squinted into the night to see if I could see anything.
"I got to go." Paul said suddenly. He kissed my lips quickly and turned his back and ran down the stairs and disappeared into the night.
'I'll call you!" his voice called from the darkness. I sigh. What the hell was that about? I turned back around and pull out my keys from my pocket. Just as I slipped the key in the lock the door opened.
"Where have you been?" My mother asked all angry.
"Sorry. I forgot my phone here." I wasn't use to her being all Mother like. She hasn't been like this since I was a kid.
"That doesn't explain where you've been Missy!" I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. Missy? Really Mom?
"I was out with Paul." I took off my shoes and and held them in one hand and started for my room.
"You had me worried. Next time keep your phone with you."
"Yeah,yeah night." I waved at her as I trudged to my room. I changed my mind and decided to shower instead so I began to head to the bathroom. I reached for the doorknob and noticed the light on inside. I listen to see if anyone was inside.
"Don't stop believin'! Hold on to the feelin' Streetlight! People." Seth sang on the inside of the bathroom. I shook my head but smiled and knocked on the door. A moment later the door opened. Seth smiled at me.
He had his toothbrush in his mouth. "I'll be out in a second." he turned away from me and spat in the sink. He cupped his hand,turned on the facet and let water fill his palms then brought it to his lips. He swished the water in his mouth and spat it into the sank. Then he he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.
He wiped his hand on a random towel and I moved aside to let him leave the room.
"Oh yeah I heard you screaming your head out earlier today." I squinted my eyes at him confused. Then realization hit me.
"And you didn't come rescue me. Some cousin you are."
"It was just Paul. I was pretty sure you could handle yourself espicially since your dating the guy. Still going to take me some time to understand that."
I rolled my eyes.
"Just go away." I said as I entered the bathroom and shut the door in his face. I locked the door behind me and started to peel off my clothes and threw them in the hamper and placed my shoes in the corner. I stepped into the shower and turned on the water and kept it on hot.
Paul and I had went to dinner before our midnight stroll as he calls it. We have a lot in common and just thinking about it made me like him more. I massaged shampoo into my scalp and closed my eyes. On top of that he's a great kisser. Those lips...I bit my lips and washed out my hair. After a couple of moment I rinsed off and hopped out the shower.
I wrapped my red towel around myself and and opened the bathroom door and headed to my room. At the same time Leah was existing her room with a smirk on her face. I heard a another howl and instinctively back up into the wall. She looked over at me and smiled.
"Scared?" she asked as she closed her room door behind her. This is the first time she has ever talked to me. I wished I was dressed. I tightened the towel around my chest.
"A little." I mutter as I stared at her.
"They won't hurt you,at least not purposly." Her smile disappears and gave me this look I couldn't quite understand.
"I won't be going into the wood anytime soon anyways." I watched her face to see if I was on the spot on what she was trying to hint at me.
"Good idea." She ran a quick hand through her awkwardly short hair. I'm not sure why but I felt the need to talk to her. Yes, were talking now. but I want to actually get to know her. She is my cousin.
"Goodnight Teddy," Leah said suddenly.
"Uh,yeah goodnight Leah."
She nodded at me and started down the hall and disappeared around the corner. I sighed and began to trudge to my room. When I got into my room I locked the door behind me and got dressed, pulled my wet hair in a bun, turned off the lights and through myself on to my bed. I was exhausted but I needed to call Lucas. I blindly searched for my phone and when I found it I flipped it open.
I had 8 missed calls 3 unread text and 3 voicemails. I scrolled down the missed calls list and two were from Jacob. What could he possible want with me? I opened my mouth in surprise. The cars. Crap! We were suppose to meet up today. I checked the rest, one was from Kim another from Jared and the rest from my Mom.
I checked the text next.
First one was Jacob.
Hey, Teddy. I'm outside.
- Jake

I frowned
Next one was from Kim.
TEDDY I hope your still not mad! Call me!!!
- Kimmie

I smiled at the text this time, I could just hear her screaming at me.
The last one was from Jared.
hi teddy...I'm sorry okay.
- Jared

I exited the the messages and dialed pound and one for my voicemail. I hate when people apologize to me through text. Who know you might not have even texted that stuff. I typed in my password. And listened.
"Uh...hey it's Jake. I'm just wondering where you are. We did make plans to start on the car...anyways uh, call me when you get this. Bye.
I sighed and skipped the the next message.
The person sighed on the other line.

'Hi Teddy it's Jared. I'm sorry about yesterday. Call me okay.

I stuck my tongue out and the message and I was glad no one was here to see it. I skipped to the last message.

"Oh.My.Gosh." Kim started dramatically.-" This is Jers fault your mad. Don't worry I'm not talking to him either. Call me okay,maybe we can hang out tommorow.

I pressed end and sat up on my bed with my back against the bed frame. I guess I should call him. I reluctantly dialed his number. As the phone rang I pulled the blanket up so it covered my lower body. The phone continued to ring and it looked as if he wasn't going to answer. And I was right.
"It's Jake leave a message." It beeped before I had a chance to hang up.

"Um Hi, I'm sorry about ditching you. I kinda got up caught up with something. Is tomorrow good for you? Uh..text me when you get this because I'm about to go to sleep. Umm well bye."

I hung up before I could make a bigger a bigger fool of myself. I lay down on my side facing the window and snuggled into my pillow. I placed my phone under my pillow and closed my eyes. I heard another booming howl and flinched. I used another pillow to cover my ear.
'Damn wolves." I muttered as I turned away from the window and tried to get some rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I posted...but can anyone tell me what is going on with quizilla.....
Comment. Then a chapter will be out next Friday!
Specail thanks to:
greekgodchildhades3
ladydee