Status: Kind of Active.

Please Just Let Me Go

Chapter 20

Jacob's Point Of View

I can't believe she blew me off. I ran a hand through my hair as I stared out to the scenery. I found my self at the cliff disappointed yet again. She could have at least called to cancel, but of course that didn't seem in her nature. This imprinting stuff is hard, I couldn't turn off that agitating pulling sensation in my chest.
I'm not sure how long I sat at the cliff pitying myself, and just staring out into the sky as it got dark around me. After a moment of me sitting in my self pity I noticed a couple walking down the beach. I was about to tune them out, they would only make my life more depressing. Then I noticed one of them as Paul. He better not skip patrol for her.
I looked away from Paul and his slut. I kept my gaze on the moon it was full tonight and it seemed to be pulling me in. I couldn't seem to tune out the girl's voice. It sounded so familiar the pull in my chest was hurting now. When I heard her mention a Bugatti I was struggling with myself to not turn my head because then I could be categorized as Hopelessly Pathetic. She had to be a smart girl though is she knew her cars.
"I'll show you a real man." I turned my head to watch. He wouldn't really have sex with that girl on the beach,would he? Stupid question Jacob. He lifted the girl and for a moment everything moved in slow motion. I watched as her hair flew backwards revealing her face, my imprint's face.
How the hell had I not realized this sooner? I was to busy thinking so hard about being with her that I didn't even notice her right under my nose. Things still hadn't registered when they started making out on the ground. A tremor raked through my body and I forced myself not to phase. I had started hyperventilating when I turned my back on them.
A happy place Jake. I climbed down the cliff and started to walk toward the woods at an inhuman pace. The image of them kissing was burned into my memory. My heart pounded in my chest and my hands were shaking.
"H-he," I spoke out loud. That's were she was, when she should have been with me. I couldn't deny that hurt. And it hurt. Bad. I growled as my paws connected with the moist earth. Jealously course through my veins.
You have to be fucking kidding me right now? I have never seen imprinting turn sideways like a stick up someone's ass since Sam and Emily! What the hell did I do to deserve this,seriously? It's written in the stars, she's the one for me but she's not mine. She's Paul. I'm going to murder him.
This is me giving in all the way to imprinting.
I hadn't notice but I had inched toward them. Only a couple yards separated us and the trees and plants barely covered my massive body. What I would give to attack him right now, but I couldn't because she was right there. I snarled and bared my teeth at Paul but he didn't seem to notice. It seemed all the emotions I had put on lock were raining down on me like cinderblocks and it was making me crazy!
I watched as they argued but it wasn't making much sense since I was tuning Paul out. After a moment they walked over to his car, got inside and drove off. I followed beside them making sure I wasn't heard or seen.
I watched silently as they walked to her porch. He leaned in for a kiss and I let out a howl. No way in hell is that happened. I growled again when Paul spotted me and I glanced over at Teddy she was scared. I had scared her. I apologize for that.
I growled again. Confusion was written all over his face but he still stole a kiss from her then walked down the step toward his car. I watched until Teddy was safety inside before I ran off.
Jacob! What the hell is going on?
Sam's voice said in my head.
Paul is what's going on. I simple stated. I was not in the mood to talk. I wanted to hurt Paul then I'll feel better. Images of him kissing her played in my head I hadn't wanted to show Sam but, I was to angry to control my thoughts.
Isn't that Sue's niece that just came into town?
Embry asks
I sighed. Of course they all show up.
Well you did wake up all of La Push not to mention Forks, and maybe even Seattle. Jared said all sarcastic.
I am not in the mood for your shit. I growl
Yeah well today was my day off and you did wake me up.
I ignored Jared.
I stopped in a clearing waiting for Paul. If he wasn't going to show up I'll hunt him down.
Jacob, did you imprint on her?
Sam asks he stared at me and I looked away and tried to keep my head blank. But, just the mention of imprint brought her into my mind.
Are you kidding? I was hoping this girl would be normal.
Leah spoke bitterly.
Shut up Leah. What are you guys even doing here? This is between Paul and I.
You don't have to fight. Paul didn't know, surely once he does he'll back off.
Sam spoke optimistically
Seth comes running in looking around curiously.
Why'd you lie Jake? He sounded hurt but at this moment it didn't matter.
he asked. I felt bad but, I had to do it.
I just wasn't ready to talk about it yet.
I merely said.
"What the hell was that about?" Paul said strutting into the clearing as he stared at us. I growled at him and started to inch toward him.
Jacob No. Sam said I could sense the authority in his voice but it didn't mean anything to me. I took another step toward him and snarled this time Paul put his hands up in defense, he placed his hands on the top of his shorts and started to peal them off.
When he phased I slowly turned by head toward him and played back what I saw.
Why are you perving Jakey? You have your leech lover.
Even though he was in wolf form I could still see a weird smirk forming in his wolf features.
I snarled at him and wanted to attack him but I controlled myself.
This isn't about Bella. This is about Teddy.
After I thought her name images proceeded after of her face. I'm going to get just like the others. I thought to myself or at least I tried to.
What do you mean get just like the others?
Paul asked confused. Now it was my turn to smirk.
I mean I imprinted on Teresa and I'm going to ask you nicely to back off.
It took a moment for things to registered I watch scenes play in his mind. They went out to eat at a restaurant before and he was making her laugh. And another scene, he had her pressed against a wall and he was kissing her, and touching her body.
No.
Paul said
My jaw dropped a bit. I tried being nice. I really did but if this is how he wants to play. Dirty. Then it's on, the game to win her heart. I'm game and I don't give a rat's ass if he isn't. And with that I lunged at him.
.

.

.
.

.
.

.

.
Paul's Point Of View
It took a while for the guys to pull us apart. But, at least I got in a few hits. This is seriously a new low for him, trying to still my girl. I don't give a fuck about imprinting, I know I won't ever be imprinting so I'm not letting what lil' boy Jacob Black says get in the middle of me and my girl. I saw her first, so I basically have dibs.
I guess the games on. I walked back home slowly in human form so the guys couldn't here my thoughts. I was suppose to be patroling with him tonight but I guess thats out of the question. I am on for the next few nights though...Sam doesn't allow fighting within the pack. I felt a tickling sensation dripping down from my lip to my chin.
I wiped at the blood with the back off me hands. The asshole got another punch after we phased back. This is going to take a while to heal, and it hurts like a bitch. I rubbed my forehead as I heard leaves crunch under my feet.
I think I'll use this as an advantage. Teddy's mine and she's going to stay mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I know it's not Friday...
Comments! I'm demanding them! It can even just say "blah!"
What do you think about Paul and Jacob and there "game" Team Paul or Team Jacob?

Specail thanks to: greekgodchildhades3