Status: Kind of Active.

Please Just Let Me Go

Chapter 5

Slowly I look up to address the person. A drop of rain hit my eye lids and slid down my cheek. I look up and I saw a pair of nikes,strong muscular calves in cut off jean shorts, a bare chest with a nice 6 pack and the same face from last night. I surpressed a groan. What was his name?
"Hey" he said again when I looked away
I rolled my eyes before looking at his again. He was smieling at me.
"I'm Paul," he put out his hand
I sighed and tilted my head looking at his hand before looking back at him.
He took his hand back and put it in his jean pocket.
"Yeah I just wanted to introuduce myself since it seem we got off on the wrong foot."
"Okay.Then I think you can go now." I looked over toward the trees
"Is there a problem between us or something?"
I smirked at the frustration in his voice.
"No,not at all." I said sarcasticlly
"But you don't even know me." he cried
"Even if I did know you I wouldn't go out with you. Your not my type."
With that I left an angry Paul outside in the know pouring rain.I closed the door behind me and locked it.
I could here noises in the kitchen. I must have been outside longer then I thought. I pulled off my kicks and leaving them at the door. I walked into the kitchen and Sue was cooking like a crazy person.
There was eggs,bacon sausage,pancakes,waffles, muffins. All the shit you could imagine.

"Morning" I said wide eyed
Sue turned around quickly and flashed me a smile.
"G'morning Teddy.Your up early.Did you sleep well?"
I smiled at her thoughtfulness.
"Yeah I slept pretty good thanks" I helped myself to a minimuffin.
"Well that's wonderful.Do you mind calling Seth down for breakfast, I should warn you though he's pretty hard to wake up."
There was no backing out on this one. I sighed.
"Sure." I left the room and turned the corner and approched Seth's bedroom. I turned the knob and entered. He lay unmoved from last night. I smiled and popped the muffin into my mouth.
"Hey Seth," Icalled in a normal tone of voice as I step over a pair of jeans. on his messy room floor.
'Your mom's making breakfast you need to wake up." I touched his arm which was hot like sizziling hot and pulled my hand back quickly.
I poked at his bare arm again. "Seth" I whispered. Nothing.
A grin came across my face when I thought of the best idea.
I dashed out of the room and into the kitchen.
Sue looked at me before turning back to the stove. I opened the frezzer and grabbed some icecubes.This should cool him off. I thought
"Not yet" I said evily

I tiptoed back into his room and kneeled infront of his bed. I turned my head away before left the elastic part of his sweatpants and dropping the ice inside.
He jolted awake immedeatly letting out a scream.

I laughed as I clutch my stomach and watch him pull the ice cubes out off his pants.
"Nice your awake. A grin on my face
Seth looked over at mein suprise probably not noticing I was there.
"Did you do this?" he questioned
I glanced at the wet part on his crotch where a wet spot had formed.
"Did you do this?" I mocked adding a crazy face
A lopzided grin appeared on his face before he slowly got up.
"I advise you to run." he warned
My eyes widen as I jumped up and datched out of the room. I reached the kitchen Seth on my tail. I was huffing and puffing as I hid behind Sue.
"Help" I squeaked
"Let me at her Mom" Seth said trying to get at me
"Why don't you go change your pants first." Sue said seriously as she look at her son.
Seth blushed.
"I'll get you yet." Seth said jokingly as he left the room backward.
I sighed of releif and kissed Sue's cheek.
"Thats was close thought I was going to die."
Sue laughed and Seth reappered in the kitchen his hair tossled messily, a new pair of pants and a shirt.
He caught my gaze and smiled running toward I stood unfazed and let him come at me. He tackled me to the ground and I groan.
"Seth, you fat ass get the hell off me."
I pushed him off me as he laughed beside me on the ground.
When we hit ground we hit the table bringing toast and pieces of bacon and eggs.
"Cool breakfast on the floor" he pulled a piece of bacon out off my hair and ate it.
"Ugh your disgusting," I pulled my self off the floor.
"That'll teach you." he said laying on the floor
I stepped on his fingers on the floor and he yelped.
"That'll teach you." I mocked
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so im upset right now someone all reported the story I'm like :( I was all really happy about this story. :(
Comment.
Subscribe.