Status: Kind of Active.

Please Just Let Me Go

Chapter 9

The crunching of metal filled my ear drums. My car swerved to the side of the road along with the screeching sound of concrete. My head lurched foreword and I hit my forehead on the steering wheel. And of course a trail of profanities slipped out of my mouth."Fuck" I whispered as I stared at my knuckled wrapped around the steering wheel. I readjusted my sunglasses which had slipped to the bridge of my nose. I saw a huge figure step out of the car. The left headlights of his head lights where completely smashed into the car. I watched his hand left to hold his head. His expression was a mixture of rage and discombobulated. I suddenly felt afraid to get out of the car. It's over I told myself. But i still couldn't bring myself to open to door. I took in a deep breath and opened the door. He looked up at me.
"You idiot you fucked up my car, I swear I'm going to sue you for all the money you have." The man spoke in a tone so loud I swear it shook the ground under me. Other's would have shrunk back in fear. Not me.
"You know what, I was going to apologize but whatever. Fuck you, why don't you chill a little." I spoke flatly. Okay that didn't help at all. But where does he get to disrespecting me like that? His eyes widen and then his eyebrows scrunched together like a stepped on caterpillar.
"How can you tell me to calm down, When you don't even have the audacity to look me in the eye?"
I rolled my eyes. "Happy?"
I watched his expression carefully. It changed from anger to a goofy grin. I looked behind me to see if there was something funny behind me.
Jacob's Point of View
When she turned back around her scent hit my like a fan. Hazelnut.. I watched her pink tonge lick her lips.
"Sorry about your car" she said it sound like she meant, but whatever i imprinted on the girl that fucked up my car! Yes!-...wait.
"It's okay.... I'm Jacob. Jacob Black." I said putting out my arm. she looked down at my hand.
"Yeah I'm Teddy" she said
"Like Teddy bear?" I asked curiously
"No like Teddy." she stated sarcastically
"Well Teddy,, we shake hands in this country." I said not ready to back down on the hand shake thing.
She sighed before taking my hand. I watched he eyes they widen for a second. I smiled you can't resist imprinting! He hand wasn't soft like I expected it was cool and and a little rough. She quickly took her hand back.
"Umm.. I don't really have any Registration with me..." she said looking me in the eye
"That's okay." I said holding the eye contact
"You okay?" she asked
Okay it's obvious I'm acting like some rapist kidnapper guy.
"Ohh-er How about I get your number so we can exchange info later?" I jogged over to my car and flinched a little at the damage. The time and sweat ;not to mention the blood from the occasional hammer drop on my foot. I gently opened the car door and fit my massive body in to search for my cell. I found and old piece of paper. It was actually some Calculus homework that I never got to. I found it and removed my self from the car. I quickly found her eyes and they weren't really where they should be. I smirked a little before handing the my cell.
"Here write your number in." I said
She cleared her throat and started and the cell as if it was a foreign objects. She sighed before pounding in her number.
"Hey do you mind if I call someone to come and get me." she asked well more like stated as she typed in the number.
"Sure,sure." I said
"Oh you know Seth." she said glancing up at me
"Yeah why?" I asked Oh shit this is Seth's girlfriend. That means he's --oh god. I trembled as tightly gripped my pockets.
She laughed. My eyes quickly looked back at her.
"He's my cousin."
Even worse.
She walked away with the phone as I listened intently to the conversation.
"Jake?" Seth's voice said
"No it's Teddy." she said
" ....What are you doing with Jacob. I thought you were with Paul?" he said
"Obviously I'm not dummy. I sort of got into an accident." Teddy Why is she with Paul
"Are you okay! Where are you!" i was kind of shocked I haven't seen Seth like that before unless it came to his bitch sister Leah.
"No I died" she said
I shook my head and smiled at her double meaning sarcasm.
"I'm going to take that as your fine! But you won't be when your mom here's you crashed you car!" Seth said laughing
She giggled but stopped mid-giggle when he mentioned her mom.
"Whatever." she said suddenly serious
"Let me talk to Jake."
When I heard my name i turned my head toward her.
"Here' she said handing me the phone
I took the phone from her. Let's hope he doesn't here my heart thumping out of my chest.
"Is she okay?" were the first words Seth said to me.
"Yeah she looks fine to me." the double meaning that popped into my head didn't help at all.
"You didn't tell me you had a cousin." I said feeling ostracized
"Yeah I did dude." Seth said
"When?" I asked confused
" I don't know maybe when you were all Bella'd up! She's been her for like a month."
"Shut up man." I said. Since when was happy-go-lucky- Seth sarcastic?
"Hello, Jake I'm sorry"
"It's fine. Just remind me to get you when we hang out." I said smiling
Seth's laughed. "When?" he asked sounding excited
"Soon."
"Really?" Seth asked
"Yup." I said looking over at Teddy who wasn't in front of me but inside her car with the windows rolled up. I burst of wind blew through the empty road carring bits of leaves and dirt.
"Did you imprint on her?" Seth asked
I somehow choked on my own spit. Maybe it was a good thing Bella and I stopped hanging out.
"No way." I whisper
I hear Seth let out a sad sigh.
"Wow, I was hoping you did. I'd rather you them Paul."
I shut my eyes after he said that and in haled deeply through my nose.
"Paul likes her." I asked as calmly as possible
"Yeah and it's freaking me out, never thought it would happen to him"
I exhaled. I slowly ran a had through my hair and said the only thing I could say.
"Let's hope she's she's not easy.
 
Teddy's Point of View
I sat in my car trying to take in what was left of the body heat. The weather here still sucks. No wonder I never left the house. I slowly let my head hit the steering wheel. Mom was going to pissed. You'll never drive again! I heard her voice say. Well see about that. There was a slight tap on the window. I look up and see Black. I sigh and bite my bottom lip before opening the door.
"Yes?" I asked
"Seth and Jared are coming to get you -he paused rocking on his heels- at my house."
"What why?' I shout
Black looked taken aback. He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. I pressed my lips into a thin line impatiently waiting for my answer.
"Jared had to go back to his place to get his car. So maybe in the mean time we can start on yours?"
"Okay." I said satisfied
"Okay?" Black said
"Yeah I'm going to need something to runaway with when my mom finds out." I said seriously
He laughed I looked at him not really finding what was funny.
'Yeah you can follow me to my place its not to far."
"Sure thing. But one thing Smarty, I can't drive with the bumper hanging off with that. Let's not wreck the car more then it is okay." I said sarcastically
"It looks pretty lose, I can pull it off." he said
I scoffed. " There's like 100 pounds of bolts in that, no way you can pull it off. Even with your body builder muscles." I said glancing at his biceps.
'You think I have body builder muscles?" he said flexing
"Yeah and it's not attractive." I lied. They actually looked really good. Like really good. But no way am I admitting that to him.
"mmhm" he said turning and going to the front of the car. I got up quickly to follow him.
"Hey you better not fuck up my car Black!" I yelled
He knelt down and with a swift movement he pulled the bumper off the car and placed if on the side of the road. It hit the ground with a "kathuck". I looked in amazement.
"Do you take steroids?" I asked
He let out a laugh. "No." he responded
"Thank you God, for letting Seth send me to the home of a bipolar steroid user." I mumbled. I walked to the drivers seat and got in waiting until Jacob started his car. I followed behind him carful not to pass on my bumper,
 
 
 
♠ ♠ ♠
:(