Sequel: Mockingbird.

Not So Jasey Rae.

Fourteen.

Wednesday, April 22rd, 2009

Even though Amelia was sick, it didn’t keep her from dressing not only Skylar, but Taylor and Nicole as well. None of them were feeling too hot about their outfits, but, according to the guys, they sure did look it.

Both Zack and Alex’s mouth dropped when Sky came out first.

Then Taylor, she was a natural beauty, and it was all she needed, they knew there would be a special guy waiting for her, someday. But she wouldn’t be going to the club, she had a date.

Jack couldn’t take his eyes off of Nicole when she finally came out.

At last, around eight, Zack, Skylar, Taylor, Jack, Rian, and Nicole left, saying their quick goodbyes to Amelia and Alex, who was refusing to smile. Alex said he would get them if needed.

When they arrived at the newly opened, swarming with people club, Zack took Skylar in his arms, seeing as she was his girlfriend; Jack put his arm around Nicole, he was fighting his feelings, and it wasn’t working. The reason behind the boys’ actions was simple; the bar was new, and everywhere you looked, there were many… older men, some just standing, some dancing with girls half their age. They all had wandering eyes.

When they finally got in, Jack was quick to grab Nicole and bring her to the bar, Rian, Zack, and Skylar following behind. He missed Kara again; she wasn’t able to come, family business. So, Rian wasn’t planning on getting completely wasted, he wasn’t about to do something he would later regret, so he vowed to keep a watch on the others.

The night wasn’t supposed to go wrong.

|~|~|~|

Amelia and Alex sat on the bed, a bowl on popcorn between them, watching A Nightmare Before Christmas, seeing as Alex wasn’t exactly welcoming to making out with her when she was in this state. Even through that, though, he let her snuggle into his side, he was worried about her. She wasn’t talkative like normal, the only sound coming from her were her deep, shallow breaths. Alex knew it was just a common bug, but still.

“Do you need anything?”

She smiled at him, “Can I have a kiss? One, quick kiss?”

He sighed; “Sure,” He leaned down, quickly pecking her lips. One peck that turned into more. He turned, facing her, a hand on her hip, and another on her neck. Her fingers were tangled into his messy hair, pushing him back again, straddling him.

Soon enough, the popcorn and movie was forgotten.

|~|~|~|

All was going well, perfect. Rian wasn’t as drunk as he could be, seeing as there was no room for mistakes. He was still a little tipsy though, dancing with a few people, nothing too bad.

Nicole and Jack were having… fun. Dancing in a not-so-innocent way. They flirted the entire time, not leaving each other’s sides.

Zack and Skylar had stayed close to each other the entire night, though still dancing with many other people. Zack was getting kinda out there, while Skylar was staying close to home. It didn’t stop her from having fun, though. She was a party girl at heart.

At one point, Skylar excused herself for some air, becoming claustrophobic in the tight dancing area. Zack followed her out, not trusting any of the guys.

It was then that he got the text message.

He pulled out his phone, looking at the new text. Skylar watched as his face twisted from being tired, to shock, to anger, and to sadness in five seconds flat. She put her hand on his shoulder, to see if he was alright. He turned towards her, his emotions still raging, “I need a ride to the airport, do you think Rian is up for it?”

“Why? What’s wrong? And I don’t think so, he’s a little tipsy.”

He growled, “You’re right, I don’t want him driving like this. Can,” He took a deep breath, as if to calm himself down. “Can you call Alex, tell him to pick me up, and bring my bag, I need to get back to Maryland, soo.”

“Why, what’s wrong?”

“My cousin, Sonia… she’s dying.”

I wanna see your face and know I made it home…
♠ ♠ ♠
So... did you expect that?
A lot of people thought that when I said 'bad news', it would have to do with Alex.
He's not that bad, is he?
I know it's so short, but the next chapter will make up for it. This one had to end here.
So, I made a little spoilers post on my blog for this story. I'll be making more, maybe for this, and for my other stories. It doesn't tell anything straight out. It won't ruin the story. You can find it: here.
Simple and Clean- A new co-write I started with my friend. It has Rian Dawson and Alex Gaskarth. Not a slash.
Asphalt Angles- A new original I started. It's about six strangers, teenagers, who are 'stuck' on a road trip through the U.S. on one bus.
Read them? I'd love you forever!
One more thing: Alex (co-writer) created a special Twitter for the ATL crew. Follow? That would be awesome.
Oh, and has anyone seen Avenged Sevenfold's new music video for 'Nightmare'? Wasn't it amazing? I love Jimmy's drum set at the end.
I'll try to get my next one out soon, so comments?
Comments=Sky's bad news, and awkward moments.

Thanks to:
ShutUpChristine
rivals are insane
jadeeee
LittlePixieResa
Molly Makeout


I think I fall in love with comments like this, they tell me exactly what they think:
"Haha, yes indeed, trouble trouble trouble has already started to bubble :)
Update the next half soon, I'm a bit keen to know how Zack's night ends up being ruined when Alex is staying at the hotel with Amelia... away from Skylar.
As much as Alex comes across as cocky and rude, I think that there could possibly be some mixed feelings towards him on Sky's part in the near future if he stirs them up enough, which could lead to frustration, confusion and then... falling into Alex's arms? I don't know hhahah.
Loving it :)"
-jadeeee

Along with that, on my profile, under the news and updates section, i always have what chapter of what story I'm writing and whats next. Just to let you know, if any of you care :P

Story Of The Post:
My Symphony by CityLights.
This is a really touching love story, it's an original, and it's one of the best stories I've read here on Mibba. It's already finished, and I highly suggest you go check it out :)

And I really want to thank you guys. At this point an time I have:
44 comments. 247 readers. 54 subscribers.
And for me, that's really good. So I seriously wanna thank you guys!
:)
[And sorry for the authors not that's almost as long as the chapter :)]