Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

Hangover.

I woke up the next morning in a white bed. I looked around and all of a sudden my head started killing me. God dammit I must've been really drunk last night.I wrinkled my nose and sat up, figuring out that I was naked. Alright what the hell.. I quickly found my clothes and walked out, making sure not to trip over the sleeping bodies of my classmates. I walked down the sidewalk and all the way home which took me a while. When I finally did get there though I felt all dizzy and my stomach started hurting.
I ran up the stairs to the bathroom and threw open the toilet seat before vomiting.I pushed my hair back and continued before I felt my stomach empty. I sat up and groaned a little before flushing the toilet and washing my mouth and hands.I ran a hand through my hair and walked to my room, grabbing a pair of boxers and a shirt before going back to the bathroom and showering.The steaming hot liquid felt nice against my pale skin while I washed, but then it went ice cold informing me I had taken too long. I jumped out and dried myself with a towel before dressing and sitting at the kitchen table. I felt a sudden urge to eat...Tater tots and whip cream.. I got up and made myself a bowl. When I sat down to eat it all of a sudden I heard a few barks and in came Sweet Pea, my beloved dog who I had owned since I was born.
He jumped on my lap and I giggled while he licked my face all over.I laid down on the couch and Sweet Pea laid on top of my stomach while we watched television and I snacked on the tots.All of a sudden my stomach hurt again and I felt the acid travel up my throat. I jumped up and ran for the kitchen sink, puking in there also.
God I don't think hangovers should make you feel this bad..Maybe I have like a stomach virus or whatever.I shrugged it off and cleaned myself up before laying back on the couch and snuggling with my little puppy.I shut my eyes just for a moment and slept through the whole day, getting up only for food and when I got sick.