Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

Apology Excepted Or Maybe Not?

My face really stung after he slapped me, but a man pregnant? HA! That’s a lame excuse to come and talk to me, besides its impossible….right? I should really apologize for laughing at him though; he did look pretty hurt too.

~~~After Lunch~~~
The halls were filled with talk of Frank of weather he was really preggos or not. Some say he is and some say he isn’t, and some just say he a faggot.
“Dude, you should apologize to him even though he’s a fag you hurt his feelings.” whispered Bert in my ear.
“Yeah I should he looked pretty hurt” I whispered back and went up to him.

“Hi Frank, I really am sorry for hurting your feelings at lunch today, I had no right to make you cry and shit. I just don’t believe you’re pregnant, but if you show me proof I’ll believe you so……apology excepted?” I asked with a smile on my face. He looked at me with a blank face and kneed me right in the balls. I doubled over in pain and everyone stared at me as he walked away.
The bell rang and everyone scurried into the classrooms except me and Bert.
“Dude are you alright?” he asked me while patting me on the back.
“ Yeah dude I’m fine just help me up” I said and he grabbed my shoulders and I just got up myself.
“Thank a lot for your help man” I said with sarcasm dripping from my words.
“No prob” he said
“I gotta get to class now, bye” he said and went into a classroom and the teacher started screaming at him for being late. I decided to take the rest of the day off so I went and signed myself out and drove home. Once I got home I changed into my pajamas and put some ice of my balls because the still hurt; he kneed me pretty fucking hard!

~~~Next Morning~~~
I did my daily morning routine but as I was driving to school I said Frank walking down the sidewalk, its really hot outside so I should be nice and give him a ride. I slowed down and rolled down my window.
“Frank can I give you a ride to school?” I asked politely.
“No, fuck off” he snarled at me and kept walking.
“Please, your supposedly pregnant and pregnant people aren’t supposed to be on their feet very often, and they’re not supposed to be in the heat either.” I said trying to persuade him.
“Well…..okay” he said finally giving in and getting in the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG COMMENTS ANYONE?!??!!
we have lik e22 subscribers (I luv u guys!!!)
and 14 comments!
come on peoples!
there has also been a complaint about people cant read the story because of the layout
dont worry Sexy Lexy is workin on that right now