Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

GAY PRIDE

My mom drove me to my new high school. The sky was a dark gray color, and you cold tell it was going to get stormy. I frowned and shifted a little, moving my backpack onto my lap.We were almost there.I looked down at my pink and black checkered Vans which looked quite nice with my black skinny jeans, and pink shirt that had black hearts all over it. My hair was straightened and I had on a little bit of eyeliner.
Was I gay?
Yes and very fucking proud thank you very much. I scratched the back of my neck as we pulled into the parking lot. I pecked her cheek while jumping out.
"Bye sweetie have a nice day!"she yelled behind me.
Big friggin mistake.I walked into the building,ignoring all the giggles and shit I got from people. I went straight to my locker and shoved shit inside before feeling a small tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a tall, aww who am I kidding everybody is tall compared to me, skinny boy with shaggy black hair, skinny jeans, eyeliner,blue eyes,and a green Drop Dead shirt. I smiled sweetly up at him.He was quite cute.
"Hi, you must be new here!I'm Aiden and I just wanted to say that I love your bag!"I giggled.I could tell I was gonna like this guy.
"You like The Misfits?"I raised an eyebrow and grinned.He nodded and smiled back.
"Fagots."some football player said while shoving Aiden onto me. Now I was pinned against the locker.-.-
Aiden got off quickly and said sorry.I nodded and looked around, mouth dropping when I saw some dude.
He was fucking gorgeous.I wanted him.Now.
"Who's that?"I whispered, all girly like, to Aiden.
"That's Gerard Way.Every girl wants to be with him, and he's probably the most popular dude in school, but whatever."I saw him look away and frowned.I nodded and grabbed his hand.
"Come on, I wanna find another guy to drool over and I wanna get to know more about my new best friend!"I giggled.