A Rose Lost in a Bush

I Guess This Is My Life

I'm Stacey.
I'm 15 years old.
I'm lonely.
I'm an outcast.

I'm scared.

As I'm quite sure along with everyone else you probably know that I have witnessed a murder. This does not help me with my quest to fit in at all. People have started saying that I was one of them, the murderers. Even the people that wouldn't mind me hanging around with them have started acting like I'm invisible. I didn't think it was possible for me to be hated more than I already was! I guess this is my life!
As I walked into the classroom I walked right into a wall of stares, even Mrs Ross couldn't resist looking at the weird little girl walking into the room. I took the seat nearest to the door so hopefully no one would talk to me and I could make a quick exit when the bell rang.
The half hour form time turned into what felt like a 3 hour ride through hell. People were yelling things at me, throwing things at me someone even came up and poured water over my head! Miss never blinked an eye, it was almost like she was enjoying it!

Mercilessly the bell rang and I ran out of the room almost in tears, but I couldn't show any weakness towards anyone because I know they would take advantage of it. Thankfully no one talked to me all throughout English which would usually annoy me but today I think I'll let it slide.
At break I just sat in the library pretending to read a book.

Could this day get any worse?!!?

------------------------------------

Second lesson was science. Oh joy!!! Not only do I hate science, I have one of the nosiest teachers on the face of the planet. We'd all sat down when sir asked to speak to me outside. I heard sniggering and whispering everywhere when I at last left the classroom. I was followed a minute later by sir. He wasn't a bad teacher and I probably would've liked him if he were teaching a different subject. Without needing to say a word I knew what he was going to ask me just by the look on his face.
" So I've noticed that you seem to be separated from the rest of the class, it's not because of what happened was it?"
Great now everyone thought that all of my actions were because of 'what happened'. Maybe I just want to be left alone, maybe I like going solo!!!
"Ummmm, no it's just....."
"If you want I can organise for you to have a room for yourself once I've set the work, if you'd like that?"
I can't believe it! Sir is actually being nice to me and not pushing me into and answer. I would probably prefer to be in a different room but I'd rather be there when they start their rumours, at least I would know what it is they are saying behind my back.
"Thank you sir, but I would rather stay."
"Ok but if you need anything you can ask me ok?"
I nodded in agreement.

As we went inside the room hushed into an eery silence. I was starting to feel very paranoid. How long was I going to feel this way? Would anyone notice me looking over my shoulder, or should I be keeping my eyes straight ahead?....
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short I know but thanx to everyone whos commented and subscribed!
I love you all from the bottom of my toes to the top of my heart! hehehe