Status: Active

We're Twins. She's Quiet. I'm Wild. She's in Love With a Werewolf. I'm in Love With a Vamp. How Ironic.

WHAT THE HELL?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Emmett’s POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I knew I said that in the wrong way. I just wanted to get to know her. To see how far I could push her. To see her limits, and boundaries. I knew I want to far with the comment about her giving it up eventually. I was lost in thought but was brought as a agonizing scream filled the room. It’s was coming from the kitchen where Nene and Travis were. Then, crimson splashed a cross the doors. I jumped up and ran to the doors fearing the worst as I got to the doors. I throw them open to find Yunika just standing there enjoying the gory scene in front of her. I just stared at the scene.

The delicious crimson on the walls and floors. My eyes wondered to her still figure. Her usual long black/brown/blondish hair with pink, blue, and green steaks was now a firey red color. Her eyes scared the most. The color reminded me of the newborns we fought. Her surprised expression told me she didn’t even hear the doors open behind her. Travis’s blood was streaked across her face. She licked her lips and grinned. Maybe opening the door was a bad idea. She slowly walked to me leaving bloody foot prints behind her.

She was looking at me really…seductively. This is not going to be good. She stopped right in front of me just to lean her head on my chest. Her scent was more intoxicating then before. Then, some strange reason she started crying in to my shirt. She started sobbing and muttering things. “Shhhh. It’s going to be ok. Shhhh.”

“No, it’s not. I just killed someone cause of what they did to me in the past, and now there gone. There going to be all over me.” She sobbed even harder.

“Shhhh, come let’s get you home.” I lifted her up and outside. She was calming down, soon she was gasping for air. “Shhhh, calm down babe. Carlisle is taking care of the blood.” She slowed her breathing and hugged me. I hesitated but hugged back. She nuzzled her face in to my neck and inhaled.

“Thank you.” She whispered softly. I smiled and nuzzled her hair. I sighed and pulled back. I walked to the diver’s side and started the car. The drive to her house was quiet except for the whispered instructions she gave me. Soon I pulled up to a two-story house. The white house had a nice blue balcony, and the simple fountain. The white cupid angels squirting water.I stopped the car and got out. “Come on, babe. Get up. “She groaned and rolled over.

“No, just let me sleep. “ I sighed and throw her over my shoulder. She’s soooo stubborn. I set her on the ground and searched her pockets for her house key. She moaned when I ran me hands over her ass, and thighs. I smirked and rubbed harder in same places. “God, Emmett stops teasing.” I sighed and got her keys. Her eyes were still closed but, she pouted in her sleep. “Em…” I looked at her to see if she was awake but she was asleep. Soooo, she must be dreaming about me.

“Yeah, I’m here. Is some thing wrong?”

“No, why would me being in lingerie be wrong? But I think you should get rid of those boxers for me.” She smirked a little and if I could, I would blush like crazy. I opened the door and throw her over my shoulder again. I walked through and found the light switch. The room filled with light. The blue couch, white walls, and the red carpet were nice. I wonder what her room looks like. I wondered around the house as I searched the house for her room. I came to a door labeled ‘Warning: entering emotional world.’ This must be her room. The black door looked like it belonged in a porn. I opened it and saw a bed with red silk with a black carpet. The curtains were deep purple with fish net over that. The walls black with what looked like neon splats on her wall. I laid her on her bed and checked her closet. Her walk in closet could make Alice have a fit. Must of her things were black or neon. The only thing that was not black or neon was a sundress. It was light blue with white poka-dots. It looked to small for her but I bet it looked sexy too.

“Soooo, you like me closet?” I turned around to she her leaning against the doorframe.

“Umm, yeah. I like the skinny’s and how the only thing that isn’t black or neon is the sundress that looks two sizes too small.” I said she smiled and walked out. She was looking at the ceiling.

“Can you stay here with me?”

“Sure.” I walked over and laid next to her. She got up and went somewhere. I heard the water running in the bathroom. Soon she came back changed in a blue cami, neon green short shorts with pj pants with penguins on them. She walked to me and laid down on me, like on me. I was surprised but, soon relaxed after her kiss. She laid on her side as I wrapped my arms around her waist. I felt my eyelids get heavy, wait what?! I soon drifted in to sleep?! Maybe tomorrow is going to be better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playlist-
1) Big girls don’t cry-Fergie
2) Shake it- Metro station
3) The way I loved you- Taylor Swift
4) I’m only me when I’m with you- Taylor Swift
♠ ♠ ♠
A.N- Well, I kind of forgot about her in the earlier chapter so the new description about her room is her room, and I kind of got bored so I added some werid shit in there, and the touchy feely part was cause I’m like a little horny. Well, peace and love.