Status: Active (: Updated on a usual basis.

Life Unexpected.

Zweiundzwanzig.

Soft lips woke Evgeni up the next morning and he slowly opened his eyes to see Adali straddling him and smiling down at him. He smiled at her and ran his hand down her arms, catching her hand and intertwining their fingers.

“Сколько сейчас времени?”(What time is it?) He asked and Adali looked over at the clock.

“Около 9 утра.”(Around 9am.) She replied and Evgeni nodded moving to get out of the bed. Adali slid off the bed with him and moved to finish unpacking. She had unpacked half of her stuff when she had woke up around an hour ago.

“Пойдем собираться, а затем я назову наши мамы, чтобы сказать им, что мы спали.”(Let’s go get ready and then I’ll call our moms to tell them we’re awake.) Geno said and Adali nodded, and then she heard the shower start and she went to go unpack Geno’s things.

Almost 2 hours later Evgeni and Adali were in their rental car on their way to meet Evgeni’s family.

He would spend the day with them while Adali went to meet her family. Adali thought her mom mentioned something about having dinner with the Malkin family later but she wasn’t sure.

Evgeni’s hand on Adali’s thigh made her jump from her thoughts and turn to look at him. He smiled at her and she returned it while she looked out the window at her home land.

“Ах, вот он!”(Oh, there he is!) Evgeni heard the familiar voice of his brother Denis call to him as they walked inside his parent’s home. A wide smile was placed on his lips and he pulled Adali along into the living room where they were all waiting.

Evgeni immediately hugged his brother and his mom while his dad hugged Adali. He had whispered into her ear about hoping she would be back causing her to smile as he pulled away.

Next Adali hugged Denis, hearing another joke about how short she was since that was all Denise did. When Evgeni and Adali were younger Denis was like a brother to Adali also, she had missed him, she wasn’t going to lie.

“Адали! Это так приятно видеть вас больше спать на этот раз!”(Adali! It’s so good to see you more awake this time!) Momma teased and Adali chuckled slightly and sat next to Geno on the couch. He wrapped an arm around the back of the couch and Adali snuggled into his side.

“Спасибо, что пришли, чтобы забрать нас сегодня утром по дороге.” (Thanks for coming to pick us up earlier this morning by the way.) Adali thanked Momma who waved her hand as if it was nothing. Adali watched as her eyes moved from her to Geno, noticing his arm on the back of the couch and her snuggled into his side. Adali bit her lip and looked toward the TV where the news was playing.

“Так Адали, что вы в конечном итоге делать?”(So Adali, what did you end up doing?) Geno’s dad asked her. She let out a breath of relief before answering.

“Я закончила колледж в Англии, до того, как работа над возможностью в Питсбурге, и я перешел там. Я работаю в школе, я учитель первого класса на данный момент.”(I finished college in England before getting a job opportunity over in Pittsburgh and I moved over there. I work for a elementary school, I’m the teacher for 1st grade at the moment.) She told him, smiling warmly. He nodded and conversation flowed easily after that.

Adali noticed the time almost an hour later. She was supposed to meet her family around 2 and it was almost 1:15.

“Я извиняюсь, что прерываю, но я должен был встретить свою семью на 2, так что мне надо идти.”(I’m sorry to interrupt but I’m supposed to meet my family at 2, so I’ve got to get going.) She told everyone, standing up slowly.

“Нет, нет, а мы будем вас видеть то на этой неделе, скорее всего, завтра.”(Oh no, well we’ll see you sometime this week, most likely tomorrow.) Gina told her. Adali smiled and hugged her tightly before getting two other hugs from both Geno’s dad and brother. She walked out to the hall closet and reached for her coat when another hand grabbed his. She turned to see Evgeni smiling at her.

“Я надеюсь, вы не возражаете. Я собирался идти вам.”(I hope you don’t mind. I was going to walk you out.) He told her. She shook her head, smiling as she slipped her shoes back on. She grabbed her purse and waved to the family before Evgeni and her made their way out to their car.

He opened the driver’s door for her and she smiled as he leaned against the car. She took the initiative and leaned forward connecting her lips with his. He brought a hand behind her neck, securing his mouth to hers for a little longer than planned. She bit his lip playfully and pulled away. He sighed, pecking her a few more times before shutting the door and backing away. Adali blew a kiss to him through the window and started the car, blasting the heat and driving away.

Evgeni walked back into the house, a smile permanently on his face. He opened the door and slipped his shoes and coat back off, walking back into the living room to be met with his family’s large smiles. He looked at them in question as he walked over to the couch, making himself comfortable.

“И наконец.”(Finally.) Was what his brother had said before anyone else. Geno looked at him with confusion, still not putting the pieces together.

“Она не изменила один бит.”(She hasn’t changed one bit.) His father told him, a light chuckle tacked onto the end of his statement. Geno smiled at him, nodding in agreement.

“Слава Богу, ты, наконец, получил ее обратно. Я не был уверен, сколько времени я мог бы заниматься всеми этими другими девочками зовет меня и пытается встать на мою хорошую сторону, чтобы они могли получить свои деньги.”(Thank God you finally got her back. I wasn’t sure how much longer I could go dealing with all these other girls calling me and trying to get on my good side so they can get your money.) Geno rolled his eyes knowing his mom was very much exaggerating. Denis laughed at his mom, sending his brother a look.

“Вы опечатали дело?”(Have you sealed the deal?) Geno turned to his father after he asked that.

“Что вы имеете в виду?”(What do you mean?) He asked him.

“Вы два должностного лица? Вернуться вместе? Жениться”(Are you two official? Back together? Getting married?) Geno almost choked on his spit when his father asked if he was getting married.

“Жениться? Папа, я даже не попросил ее стать моей подругой!”(Getting married? Dad, I haven’t even asked her to be my girlfriend!) Evgeni told him. His father crossed his arms, sending a look at his son.

“Вы лучше на него мальчика. Мы потеряли ее когда-то, мы не хотим потерять ее снова. И Гена, мы уже можем видеть Вас любим друг друга уже так что можно, а сделать это быстро, прежде чем она устанет ждать.”(You better get on it boy. We lost her once; we don’t want to lose her again. And Geno, we can already see you love each other already so you might as well do it soon before she gets tired of waiting.) His father told him, Geno swallowed, nodding at him.

Almost 5 miles away Adali was pulling into the familiar driveway she had grown up with. She dodged the large pothole on the left side of the road. She pulled up in front of the garage seeing a couple other cars there making her giddy with excitement.

She hopped out of the car, hurriedly making her way to the front door. Before she even got up the last step the door burst open and her younger sister Alena ran out, almost tackling her in a hug.

Adali screamed happily, hugging her sister tightly. Alena pulled away and Adali did a once over seeing a lot of her features in Alena. She screamed again and hugged her.

“Алена, остановить коробления наши сестры! Я хочу привет тоже!”(Alena, stop hogging our sister! I want a hello too!) Adali heard Aleksi call out the front door and Alena pulled her inside. She slipped her coat and shoes off, running toward the voices and saw all of her family there.

“Алексий!”(Aleksi!) Adali yelled seeing a little bump under her shirt. Adali hugged her gently, not as roughly as she had hugged Alena for obvious reasons but still she hugged her tight.

“О боже мой, посмотри на себя! Aww, здравствуй маленький ребенок.”(Oh my goodness, look at you! Aww, hello little baby.) Adali cooed to Aleksi’s stomach once they pulled away. Aleksi rolled her eyes and their dad stepped up next.

“Папа! Я скучал по тебе.”(Dad! I’ve missed you.) Adali told him, hugging him tightly as he kissed her head. She smiled as he pulled away and scanned over her.

“Ты прекрасно выглядишь! Babydoll.”(You look great babydoll.) He replied. Adali smiled and hugged him once more. Antinko, Aleksi’s husband stepped up and Adali hugged him aslo, kissing his cheek and congratulating him on the baby. He smiled and wrapped a protective arm around Aleksi as Adali’s mom came forward.

“Привет детка!”(Hi baby!) Her mom greeted, pulling her into a tight hug. Adali smiled, hugging her tighter. She had really missed her mom, they were closer than most mom and daughters so it was hard that she had to leave.

“Где Евгений?”(Where’s Evgeni?) She asked Adali. And that’s when all hell broke loose.

“Евгений? Как и в Евгения Малкина? Что за черт?!”(Evgeni? As in Evgeni Malkin? WHAT THE HELL!?) Aleksi yelled, smiling as she did so. Alena yelled also, agreeing with Aleksi and Adali rolled her eyes at her sisters. She pulled them into the kitchen so the men didn’t have to suffer through the rather long story.

“Ну ... Вы знаете, как Евгений отправился продолжать в хоккей сон?”(Well…You know how Evgeni left to go persue his hockey dream?) She asked them. Aleksi rolled her eyes and Alena nodded. Her mom seemed interested also, she obviously hadn’t heard this yet.

“А оказывается, он получил подготовленный "Питтсбург Пингвинз", он фактически альтернативный капитан команды сейчас, но так или иначе он получил разработан и Миа, она начала встречаться с Сидни Кросби, капитан команды. Да, они потащили меня в этой партии, ночью ты сказал мне, что вы действительно беременны Алекси. Ну во всяком случае, он Авас на вечеринке, но я видел его, когда я уезжаю. Тогда я пошел к одному из своей практики с Mia, и он был там, но диван называют его в дом и сказал, что его мама была в больнице. Ну вы знаете меня, я побежал за ним, и с ним пошел навестить его мама. Не беспокойтесь, она была в порядке, она даже не имеет ничего нарушена. Таким образом, после всей этой schpeel он попросил меня выйти к обеду, чтобы он мог объяснить. И он сделал, он сказал мне, что он не хотел, чтобы я положил на мое будущее провести для него и он не хочет, чтобы поставить меня через весь взлетов и падений в хоккей и он сказал, что хотел, чтобы я еще в своей жизни и что он все еще любит меня. Так после этого мы стали друзьями, а затем несколько дней назад я признался ему по душе еще и ... это на самом деле он.”(Well it turns out he got drafted by the Pittsburgh Penguins, he’s actually the alternate captain of the team now, but anyways he got drafted and Mia, she started dating Sidney Crosby, captain of the team. Well they dragged me to this party, the night you told me you were pregnant actually Aleksi. Well anyway, he awas at the party but I saw him while I was leaving. Then I went to one of their practices with Mia and he was there, but the couch called him in and said his mom was in the hospital. Well you know me, I ran after him and went with him to go see his mom. Don’t worry she was okay, she didn’t even have anything broken. So after that whole schpeel he asked me to go out to dinner so he could explain. And he did, he told me that he didn’t want me to put my future on hold for him and he didn’t want to put me through the whole ups and downs of hockey and he said he wanted me back in his life and that he still likes me. So after that we became friends and then a few days ago I admitted to liking him again and…that’s actually it.) Adali explained. It took a while to process but soon questions were being thrown at her.

“Вы две вместе?”(Are you two together now?) Aleksi asked her.

“Почему он не здесь?”(Why isn’t he here?) Her mom asked again.

“Когда же свадьба?”(When’s the wedding?) Alena teased.

“Нет, мы не вместе. Он навещал свою семью в данный момент, ха-ха Алена ты веселый.”(No, we aren’t together. He’s visiting his family at the moment and ha ha Alena you’re hilarious.) She replied to all three women. Alena giggled while the other two nodded.

“Ну, я думаю, что мы с небольшой получить вместе с ними завтра мы увидим его тогда.”(Well I think we’re having a little get together with them tomorrow so we’ll see him then.) Alena’s mom told them.

“Мы с партией?”(We’re having a party?) Adali asked. She wan’t aware and of this and hated being the last to know things.

“Да, это просто получить вместе с ними. Так что не все ваши трусики в кучу.”(Yes, it’s just a get together with them. So don’t get all your panties in a bunch.) Their mom teased making Adali roll her eyes. All the women laughed loudly as they walked back into the living room to join the men who were watching some kind of hunting channel on the television.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey girls (:
Urghh. It feels like forever since I've posted ): Sorry about that, but as you know, school started for a lot of authors here on Mibba, I'm now included. So I probably won't get time to write until weekends or if I have energy at the end of the day.
But don't worry! This won't go on haitus or anything because of that.
One shots are still open but I will warn you: it will take a little longer because of limited time to write && school-like maybe 2 weeks max!
I hope you enjoyed!
<3Krystal