Status: Active (: Updated on a usual basis.

Life Unexpected.

Sechs.

Evgeni sighed as he made his way into the restraunt he was supposed to be at 2 hours ago. But the team all knew Geno for his lateness so it wasn’t anything new that he wasn’t on time. He pulled his jacket tighter trying to keep the cold Pittsburgh air from invading inside, but it was no use. He was about to open the door when he heard someone call his name.

“Geno! Hey man, nice to see you’re finally showing up.” Sidney Crosby said as he walked up to Geno chuckled lightly and gave him a one-armed hug like most men do.

“I always late.” Geno told him which Sidney nodded in agreement with. Geno noticed Sidney had his car keys in his hand and moved his eyes to look behind him to see his car lit up. “You leave?” He asked.

Sidney nodded and motioned inside the restraunt. “ Mia and her friend were ready to go.
We’ve been here for almost 3 hours anyway.”

“Mia?”

“Oh yeah, you haven’t met her yet. She’s the girl I’m always talking about. I finally got the balls to ask her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. Hopefully you’ll get to meet her. She’s great. And her friend speaks Russian.” Geno’s ears perked up when he heard the word Russian. Sidney chuckled and said he’d better get going so the team wouldn’t be too hard on his lateness. They said their goodbyes and Geno continued on his way inside.

He opened the large door while another person opened the door next to his, obviously walking out. But once his eyes locked with those familiar grey eyes his heart stopped. There stood, right in the flesh, the girl that had stolen his heart a few years back. She looked different but still familiar at the same time. Her beautiful eyes had become slightly brighter, almost a light green now and her long silky hair was still the same as before. He could just imagine running his fingers through it, just as she loved him to do back when they were 18.

She had gotten taller but Geno didn’t know if that was her or her shoes and her body seemed more rocking than ever.

He was sure he looked like some kind of fish with his mouth agape and his eyes as wide as saucers. His heart seemed to sink more with each step that took him away from Adali.

Her eyes disconnected with his suddenly but he kept his eyes on her figure that was walking the opposite direction of him. He had the urge to run and stop her but she quickly made her way into the car and was off before he knew what hit him.

About 2 minutes passed of him just starring out the door that was now closed, and at the spot that the beautiful girl was once in. He finally started to move again, earning odd looks from the staff of the restraunt. He made his way over to where his teammates were, still slightly shaken.

“Эй, Гено ... Ты в порядке?”(Hey Geno…You alright?) Geno heard Petr ask him in his native tongue. He sighed and turned toward his two best buddies on the team.

“Я не уверен ...”(I’m not sure…)

“А человек, вы пропустили эту девушку мы встретились сегодня. Она говорила русская, и она была совершенно великолепна. Я думаю, ее звали- ”(Well man, you missed this girl we met tonight. She spoke Russian and she was completely gorgeous. I think her name was A-)

“Адали...”(Adali.)Geno breathed out and both the Russian men standing next to Geno froze.

“Ваш Адали?”(Your Adali?) Sergei asked quietly. They wanted to make sure it was actually the Adali they were thinking of. Geno had told some of the team about this girl, he never gave them a name, but he raved on and on about her. Sergei and Petr were the only two that knew the name of the girl that stole Geno’s heart.

“Я не могу поверить, что не сложить два и два вместе ... Вы были правы про нее быть красивой, хотя. ”(I can’t believe I didn’t put two and two together…You were right about her being beautiful though.) Petr told Geno and Geno sighed and nodded. Adali had always been beautiful. Even when she was sick she still shocked him with her beauty. It wasn’t only on the outside but the inside too.

Seeing her reminded him of how much he had truly fucked up back then and how much he regretted it now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so late! && I know it's REALLY short but I wanted you guys to get a little insite into Evgeni's head ;)
Comments are love :)
Thanks to all 4 of my commenters right now!
<3