Ruby

10: High School Girl

I wake up terrified. My first day of school, since I don’t remember being in school before. The worst part is that I am going alone. Edward and Bella are in their honeymoon, Emmett and Jasper are going to study in college in the city and Rosalie is staying as my personal driver, dresser, makeup artist, tutor… she is staying as my brain.

I take a burnt orange long sleeve tee and a grey frill military leather jacket. Rosalie helps me pick up the rest. Black skinny jeans, white flat ankle boots and a vintage looking floral scarf.

“Don’t you think the scarf is too much?” I question her feeling nauseous.

“We vampires like to be more conservative. Since you’re human you can be more spontaneous” She tells me with a smirk in her lips.

After my morning routine I grab my light blue polka dots backpack and sit in the car, where she is waiting for me.

“Aren’t you going to miss your husband?” I ask Rosalie worried and curious to hear her answer.

“Well, we are going to visit each other every day and they are coming home on the weekends. The question is, are you going to miss Jasper?” Rosalie answers. Thoughts scramble in my head for a moment.

“We are nothing I am not supposed to miss him. But it will be weird not having someone to bother. I wonder if Emmett will get me my car” I murmur.

“Yes he is, when you graduate” Rosalie says firmly. I smile widely at her.

“How is the school?” I ask Rosalie to break the long silence.

“I can’t tell you. Is never the same experience the first time from the eleventh” She answers my question laughing.

“Check for yourself” She adds stopping the car. I look trough the window and we are already in front of the building. I get out, say good bye, grab my backpack and walk slowly to the entrance. Even if not everybody is looking at me, I have the paranoid feeling they all are. I look shyly to the floor as I enter the school.

The teacher calls my name and makes me stand up in front of all the students since they were all in the same group last yea; so even if they should all present to the class, I am the only one new. The teacher has proposed to the students to ask me whatever they feel like.

“Where are you from?” A blonde girl asks.
“China, Japan, Korean, Thailand I don’t know I have amnesia. I can’t remember my parents or nothing like that” I answer sweetly.

“Where are your parents?” A redhead boy questions.

“A bear killed them. They were on the news, the Asian tourists. The Cullen’s are taking care of me” I answer trying to be sad about my parents.

“You know Bella? I am Mike Newton’s brother; she has talked about him, right?” A blonde boy asks interrupting a girl who was above to ask me something.

“Yes, she does talks about him sometimes” I lie. I almost haven’t talked to Bella.

“Do you know Japanese?” Somebody asks me but I don’t put attention, I just look at the teacher, begging her with my eyes to stop the interrogation. She understands and shows me my sit. Chemistry was devastating and Advanced Math thrilling, History of United States caught my attention, Art Class was amazing, Sexual Education hour was embarrassing and I got in the volleyball school team, where I met a girl named Marissa Smith.

Weeks passes and school is getting much better. I am making more friends like Karen Vera, George Reed and Jared Newton, Mike’s brother. In the weekends Emmett and Jasper stay with us until Sunday night. I have improved communication with Esme and Rosalie. I guess this life is going to be great surrounded by this amazing people.
♠ ♠ ♠
For the person who reported my story, thanks for the information... you could have told me without the report. I'm going to follow THE DIALOGUE RULES...
For the other readers COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE