Ruby

11: Dreams

All this nights I’ve been feeling like somebody is watching my sleep, maybe my paranoia is growing. I can assure I heard a tree branch crack near my room.

“Jasper is that you?” I ask in the darkness when I hear the window open. But why will Jasper be here, is Wednesday and why he is using the window? This makes no sense. I cover my face with my pillow, if something was about to happen here Rosalie or Esme will hear it. Keys tingle in my door.

“Is everything ok?” Rosalie says turning the light on. Somebody grabs me and leaves trough the door.

“Please, please, please don’t hurt me. I don’t taste that good after all. Please put me down” I beg to the strong blonde man who is running with me on his shoulders like a potato sack. I hear two persons running behind him. He climbs a tree and grabs me by my legs, threatening Rosalie and Carlisle.

“James, is not her fault. If you are going to take revenge because of Laurent fight us.” Rosalie hisses.

“Is this your new toy? The white girl is not enough, now your picking on Asian girls too” James murmurs evilly while I’m hanging from a 15 feet tall tree, the only thing holding me from not falling is my ankle.

“This view is not the most pleasant. Can you please put me down” I beg terrified. He laughs sarcastically. He grabs my waits and turns me around to face me, I smile sweetly. He gets his mouth in my neck, Rosalie is already climbing up. Jasper grabs him and troughs him in the floor, where he becomes dust. I wake up with uneven breath.

“What a strange dream” I murmur sitting on my bed. Outside I hear fire so I decide to go and check. Emmett and Jasper are grabbing the blonde man by his arms. Suddenly Rosalie takes his head of. I close my eyes and turn around, they notice me. Somebody lifts me up and spins me around.

“Please don’t eat me, I don’t taste good” I say terrified thinking of the blonde man. Jasper laughs and puts me down.

“How will James run without a head?” He asks me. I shrug my shoulders, I don’t know what to expect from them anymore. With a smirk on his lips he pulls something out of his pocket. With the corner of my eyes I look at the fire, James already burning. Carlisle is staring at the fire, Emmett and Rosalie next to Jasper.

“What are you doing here?” I ask Jasper. He raises his eyebrow.

“Is Friday, I come here on Fridays” He explains slowly, like talking to someone who can’t speak English. I smile ashamed.

“I found this in a festival near the apartment” He says handing me a necklace.

“No he didn’t, he bought it in a jewelry store” Emmett confesses making me blush.

“Well, it only costs ten bucks” He says looking at Emmett angrily.

“The pendant, the necklace cost him like one hundred dollars” Emmett says mocking him, hugging Rosalie. Everybody laughs expect him.

“Give me that back!” He demands grabbing the necklace from my hands. He takes me by my waist and drags me to his room, like a mannequin. I sit in his bed, looking around since is the first time I enter his room. He takes a deep breath and starts over again.

“I passed trough a jewelry store and it made me think of you. Forget the price!” Jasper tells me taking the necklace from his pocket. I couldn’t see it well in the darkness outside but here in the light is a beautiful thing. He haves the chain wrapped in his fingers letting the red heart swing in the air, softly touching his palm.

Image

“What stone is that?” I ask him while his arms are around my neck closing the necklace gasp.

“Red jasper” He murmurs hugging me. I giggle softly.

The hug ended and we stare at each other eyes. Déjà vu. Like the last time we are having a conversation just looking at out eyes. He gets near to kiss me, this time I let him kiss me, I kiss him too.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE...