Ruby

13: E-mail

Here I am, sitting in top of a destroyed bed. I guess even myself can’t be control with such disastrous news. At this moment I feel numb. Esme has been checking my actions in the past days but now she is picking Bella and Edward out in the airport. Bella is pregnant and about to die, but that doesn’t matter right now. The Chinese girl I love is not with me and I was not brave enough to tell her how I feel for her. I can’t tell her that I miss her that we already miss her here, if I knew she was going away I would have never entered to college far away from her. All this thought running wildly in my mind.

“You haven’t clean this up? What are you waiting for?” Esme demands gently. I agree with my head and she sits next with me next to the pile of wood.

“Why are you so upset? You can always send her letters or e-mail her” Esme says trying to comfort me.

“I’m upset because I love her and now she is away and I feel like a moron” I answer looking to the floor. When Esme is about to tell me something that it looked important, we all run down to help Bella and Edward. She looks terrible; even if I want to help her I can’t stop thinking about Ruby. Edward leaves Bella to Rosalie, Carlisle and Emmett and goes upstairs with Jasper.

“I’m sorry about Bella, I hope Carlisle finds the solution” I console Edward, who seems feeling guilty.

“You have to talk to Ruby, can you e-mail her? I’ll handle Bella’s problem. You try to fix yours” Edward says closing the door, leaving me in my room alone. I stare at my computer taking a few deep breaths. Slowly I sit and turn the computer on. I patiently wait for the computer to load, then without a rush I log into my account and type her e-mail. I stare at the blank space searching for the right words to write, to tell her how I feel.

Hi Ruby! I am writing you this e-mail to let you know we miss you already.
It has been four days and you haven’t called us to see if you are fine, please send us all the pictures you can.

Cancel

How you doing? I hope you really like Japan, I know is a very cool place. E-mail me back please, as soon as you can.

Cancel

I am not very good at this.

Erase

Hey Ruby, how you doing? Let us now how you are adapting to Japan.

“Damn!” I think. There is not possible way I finish this e-mail in less then five hours. I take a deep breath and start from the top.

Dear Ruby. I don’t care what may have happened between us in the last four days, I want to know from you. E-mail me back whenever you can, I hope you are not too busy. I miss you already, we all do. Bella and Edward are back from their honeymoon, she is pregnant, but that is a long story and I don’t want to be boring.

Send

“Crap” I murmur after the click. I stare at the confirmation window for about an hour, thinking about her. Her face, her smile, her smirks, her attitude, her kiss. I am interrupted by Emmett, they need my help with Bella. Downstairs Edward looks in pain, Carlisle is almost all over Bella who is covered in wires and tubes. I stare at the hospital scene, calmly waiting for the request. Rosalie approximates to me.

“ Look, the reason why I want to talk to you has nothing to do with Bella. You need to check up on Ruby. Carlisle wants you to go to Japan” Rosalie sings in my ears. The sun shined more then before yet my guts grumbled.

“I don’t think I can” I reply softly. Rosalie hisses.

“We all have things to do! Carlisle is taking medical care of Bella, Edward has to be here. I have to protect the baby, Emmett is helping us hunt faster so we don’t waste time and Esme is helping Edward and Carlisle. Only you can go and check her” Rosalie yells madly at me. After the discussion gets settled by Emmett’s intermission, I agree to seek for Ruby. Her being is now in my charge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, preparing for ECLIPSE! But since I already watched it (awesome movie, my favorite at the moment) Anyway, comment and subscribe!