Ruby

15: A Thousand Miles Away

A month has passed and Kaori has taken over Ruby's body. Is rarely the time Ruby is aware of herself, enough to notice no signal from Jasper or the Cullens. Body sparkling lotion, a red thong, a black corset and black leather boots is all it takes Ruby to become Kaori.

As me, Kaori, dance in stage waving my red curly wig, Ruby is inside the metal box worrying about what could be happening in Jasper's life. I have tried to explain her a million times already they are not coming to get her, but she is too faithful in her lover. Swinging gracefully and stopping between the clients a few times for tips a cold hands places some money in my thong. I quickly look back to analyze his face, not because I would care about that vampire but because Ruby may be interested. It kicks me a little inside to see the old Asian man who had a beer in hand while tipping me. How silly it is of me to think the vampire could be here enjoying the show. At the minute I'm done I take all the tips from the floor and take them directly to Aya, who is waiting for me with Ruby's music in hand.

"Bring it back tomorrow morning, now go to your room" She demands and I quickly follow. I lock the door and get my metal box.

It takes Kaori a minute to become Ruby, all the makeup and glitter is really tricky to clean out but she manages to wear the red jasper necklace.

Me, Ruby, turn the phone on to check for a signal of my family. Seeing the inbox in my e-mail account empty I flood the floor in tears until a vibration in my hand makes me stop.

"Hi Ruby, I mean Kaori, you don't think in us anymore?" Rosalie greets when I answer the phone.

"Of course I do Rosie! Please call me Ruby" I reply in a low voice but not a whisper so Rosalie doesn't worry.

"Tell me, are you liking the place?" She questions. Even if the noise is loud outside I sense people near my room so I need to hide my phone.

"Is great but I hate school, doing homework right now. Can you call later?" I lie nervously, waiting for her to believe it.

"Sure, I'm sorry. Call you later" She says hanging up. Quickly I turn the phone off and open the door to find nobody outside. I sit in my bed with the door locked and with music player on, I let the music flow trough my thoughts. I start to remember the short good moments I can remember with the Cullens, but they get shadowed by the fact I'm not with them anymore and worst of all, I guess Jasper has moved on.I know Rosalie would have mention him if it was necessary, it proves Kaori was right all this time. Wiping the tears out of my cheeks I take the wig and swipe the floor angrily until is a wig no more. When my rage is gone I lay in bed and close my eyes, hopefully I fall asleep listening to music. With the music player on shuffle I listen to some country music, I get to recognize a few like Africa by Toto. Finally I am falling asleep when a song I don't recognize makes me cry, I check the screen and A thousand Miles Away by The Heartbeats cause me to turn the player off and hide everything in the metal box, the phone, the music player, Ruby and her love for Jasper.

In my sleep I am dressed with a infinite long red dress and I'm sitting on the floor. I hear murmurs of people but I can't see them, is to dark to tell where I am now. They are talking about a man who is searching all Japan for a treasure. I start suffocating when they bury me alive and at the end, when I am dying, a person with a mask full of diamonds breaks the coffin and rescues me.I wake up horrified and walk slowly to have breakfast.

"Good morning my dear Ruby!" Aya greets joyfully making me wonder when she will die because of the terrible illness she may be having. I sit to have my already served breakfast, five minutes later I figure out she is being nice only with me.

"What haves you so cheerful today?" I ask her without fear, handing her Ruby's music.

"Good question! Yesterday night after you performed, I got this incredible offer about you. A client offered six-hundred dollars for a night with you, then another offered one-thousand. So I will be making a bet in two days, the winner gets your virginity" She hands me the most shocking news of my entire life.

"I won't do that, you can't force me! Stay with the music player" I scream hysterically standing up.

"This doesn't depend on the music player dear Ruby. You obey or you will be slowly murdered. Mutilating every single part of your body until you die!" Aya yells back standing up too. For a minute I doubted her words, then two tall muscular man enter the kitchen, Aya's killing machines. The struggle starts between me and the guards, the other girls stare terrified as such scenery.

"This will teach you all to obey every command Aya gives!" She yells to the other girls as I am forced away of the place.

I get forced to sleep with some chlorophyll and wake up in my room. Instantly I try to open the door but is locked from the outside, I punch, kick and yell but I give up after they ignore my tantrum. Fighting inside myself for a minute I decide to call Rosalie back in Forks.

"Hello Ruby, How you doing?" Rosalie answers in surprise. I try to stay calm not to worry her.

"Where is Emmett?" I question calmly.

"Today is Wednesday, he is in college. Why?" Rosalie asks but I hang up when I listen Aya outside opening the door. She smashes the phone out of my hand into the walls, then she and her guards beat me up until I stop moving.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!
Follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/LalokPR
Check my Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/user/LalokPR