Ruby

17: Gone

I am in the hospital bed again, the nurse is lecturing me while attaching me up to the machines, again. Paola is waiting outside, so the nurse won't suspect much about her and the vampire issue. Minutes later the nurse goes away and Paola steps in, trying not to smile at my misery.

" I talk with Ryu, they still hunting. So I will stay with you until they come back" Paola says sitting down near me.

"Can you hand me the phone a minute so I can talk with Jasper?" I request without hesitating.

"We don't need that. Ryu can talk in your head if he has met you. Even if you are in the other part of the world niña" Paola informs smiling sweetly.

"How you met him?" I ask trying to make a conversation.

"That is a long story. I am from Puerto Rico, I was a model about to modelar in Miss Universe. Ryu and his gang kidnapped me and me trajeron to Japan, to sell me to a woman, don't remember her name. Ryu fell in love with me, he was the guard of my room. The only way of me out of that place was by becoming what he was, we did not think about the after. He turned me into a vampire and we escaped. Now we are married." She explains slowly with joy. I smile even if is hard to understand what she is saying.

"How old are you guys?" I question, this time intrigued.

"Me like human 21, now I am 27. I'm a 6 year old vampire" She explains briefly, with her sweet smile the whole time. There is silence for a long time.

"What special gift you have?" I question staring at one of the machines.

"I am a human GPS. I can guide you trough every corner on the planet, even if I've never been there before. That's why Jasper seeks my help, I can find someone without their smell. That's how I win money in this planet, searching for lost people" She explains with deep joy. She covers her left ear with a finger and stands up.

"They are near" She confirms waiting for my smile, I give her a big smile.

"With who are you staying here in Japan?" She questions fixing her hair.

"With Aya Tanaka" I answer depressive. She stares at me in shock.

"That is the woman Ryu worked with! Why are you there? How did Jasper or the Cullens... Dios Santo, did they sold you to her?" She asks horrified, sitting again.

"No, she is my aunt" I clarify Paola's horrible vision about the Cullens. She sights in releive.

"What about your mami and daddy?" She questions worried.

"Vampires killed the back in Forks, I thought Jasper told you" I answer her sadly.

"I know, I meant their names, how are they Aya's family? Aya doesn't have siblings" She explains to me, I stare at her in shock. In that moment someone opens the door.

"Who is this person?" Aya says entering the room.

"Hello ma'am I am Pandora Towers, a psychologist in training volunteering for this hospital." Paola lies stretching her hand towards to salute Aya. Aya looks at her suspicious, like she recognizes her.

"We don't need any help , please get out" Aya demands angrily.

" Ruby haves problems, She keeps inventing horrible things about you, I'm trying to convince her to stay with you no matter what." Paola lies again, I stay silent in confusion. Aya and Paola go outside and have a long conversation for about half an hour.

"Problem solved" Paola enter laughing to the room, Ryu and Jasper with her.

"What happened, where is Aya?" I question extremely anxious.

"I don't know Ruby, this is all wrong. Respect your aunt!" Jasper yells madly, looking at every one.

"Aya?" Ryu question rhetorically.

"Jasper you need to know something. Aya is a very dangerous woman that's why we took her out" Paola explains, I wait for my question to be answered.

"We are dangerous too, is her only family" Jasper says to Paola.

"Aya Tanaka?" Ryu question Paola furious.

"Answer me!" I yell hysterically.

"Dios Santo niña! I told her I was convencing you to be a good girl and do whatever she told you to do, that I needed time alone with you. Jasper controlled her and she went back to her house."Paola explains angrily too. It bumped into my head that is was not a good idea for me to have a room full of angry vampires so I try to calm them down.

"Please calm down everybody" I say enthusiastically, they all look at me angrily.

"Jay, Aya is the reason I got kidnapped, Ryu worked with her. She buys and sells teenagers" Paola explains in a tragic tone, if she could cry she would be crying in desperation.

" Has she hurt you Ruby, I will kill her if she has!" Jasper interrogates me, I get nervous and remain silent. She is a horrible person at the other hand she is my aunt, my only real family left. And I don't want Jasper to kill nobody, I won't look at him the same way. I feel like telling him, I know is him getting my words out so I cover my mouth.

"Don't waste my time Ruby tell me!" Jasper orders me as the feeling grows stronger.

"Yes, she will bid out my virginity once I get better. Why else will I escape a hospital?" I confess uncovering my mouth, the feeling is gone.

"Jasper please don't!" I scream my lungs out as they leave. I search for my jasper heart necklace to grab in my neck to calm my self, the heart beating machine is beeping to hard. Is gone, they have stolen Ruby's heart, what will Jasper think of me now?
♠ ♠ ♠
Twitter me: http://www.twitter.com/LalokPR
My Blog: http://dayavera.blogspot.com
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/lalokpr (Check my audiobook for A vampire in Hogwarts)

Comment and Subscribe... should Aya be killed? By who? How should she die?