Status: end ~~

Hot Mess

Miss Nonalcoholic

"You know this is my guilty pleasure. I'll make that rude girl begs on knees to me." Gabe said back.
"You suck, Gabe. She is nice and has a really nice smile." said Alex.
"You fell for her," Gabe said as rolled his eyes.
"No! I did not! I just said the truth," Alex said back. It made Vicky, Ryland and Nate chuckled.
"Shut up guys! This city is at war because I am here," once again, Gabe said confidently.
And Alex just smiled.

Bridget's side :

"I couldn't believe we back to this damn night club with some people that called their selves an awesome band." I sighed.
"Wait, Or maybe they are the famous band from NYC?" Ermila guessed.
"That makes sense!" Nathalie added.
"No, It doesn’t!" I said.
"Well, it's possible. That's why that guy was so arrogant." MJ said. She is the smart one. I am smart, but she is smarter. ROFL.
"Yeah, she's right." said Riley.
"What ever, we'll see!" I rolled my eyes as I get off the car. Then I could see when that arrogant guy was walking to enter the gate, all of people around was screaming his names and something like 'cobra starship' or something, well I don’t know. I just sighed. He couldn't be in the famous band from NYC, could he? Damn it.

Then yes. They are the stars. They called Cobra Starship. I haven't ever heard it before. But Gabe, the lead vocalist and the front man of this band is so arrogant. And he was having so much fun with Ermila, Ryland with Riley, Alex with Nathalie and Nate with MJ. They were dancing. Ah yeah, and actually Vicky, the member too, she brought his boyfriend. I don’t know who is he, but I could see they had such a great time when I was sitting and chewing bubble gum. What a boring time!

Then Gabe was asking me to dance, magniloquently. Well, I just said yes. I was dancing on the dance floor. I guess I am a little bit too good to be an amateur dancer.
"Wow, You are not bad," Gabe said.
"Did you just praise me?" I asked as dancing floor. I was getting wild.
"Well, I guess!" Gabe said laughing.
"I do not know. I don’t usually do this,"

We ( Me & Gabe ) danced till we got tired. Then I took a seat and Gabe asked a glass of liquor then sat right beside me.
"Drink?" offered Gabe.
"No, I don’t drink!"
"Are you sure? A girl like you, don’t drink? I mean, well you were so good on the dance floor. Looks like you are the party queen." He said.
"LOL, Party Queen? I am sure this is my 7th times I went to the club and I am 19," I said. "Did I just tell you? I don't usually do this." I added.
"You did. But I thought you were kidding! You are 19 and this is your 7th times you go to the club? I can't believe it." Gabe said as asking for another glass of liquor.
"I know! All people just can’t believe when I say that!" I said.
"So what the things that you usually do?" He asked and looks so curious.
"Wow, do you had an interest in what I usually do, Mr. Arrogant?" I laughed.
"Well, I am just curious. Do you want me to be interest with you, Miss Non Alcoholic?" He said back, smirking.
"Damn, what kind of nickname is that? Miss Non alcoholic?!" I rolled my eyes.
He laughed, "I gave it to you. It should be such an honor for you. You could tell them in the outside that I gave you a little cute nickname. And they all will be jealous,"
"Who are you? We just met few hours ago and you gave me little name to called?" I rolled my eyes and glared.
He laughed. Again. "I am Gabe Saporta, Everyone knows except you and your besties!"
"You're drunk, man!!" I said, starting to worry to see Gabe's behavior.
"Hey, Alex!!! Is he okay??" I asked to Alex, yelling.
"Yeah, He just had a liquor too much. He will be fine," Alex said, and nobody really care. Everyone just had fun a little bit too much on the dance floor.
"Yeah, you should listen to Alex. I'll be fine." Gabe said. I could see that he is drunk.
"Damn, You are drunk! I don’t usually handle this kind of problem,"
"Damn you look good and I'm drunk," he whispered.
"Shit, You drink too much!" I pushed him away. Then my phone was ringing, It was my mom calling.
"Hello mom?" as I looked at Gabe. He looks so drunk.
"Bee? Where are you? It’s almost 11," mom said.
"I know mom, I am gonna home soon. Promise,"
"Are you drunk, dear?" mom asked.
"Of course not. My friends maybe." I convinced mom.
"That's good. Home soon darling,"
"Okay mom!" I said as hung up the phone.
"GUYS! I SHOULD GO HOME NOW, I'LL TAKE TAXI," I shouted.
"Okay darlene, take care!" Nathalie said.
"Bye bee," Ermila said. And Cobra's guys were waving at me. I just waved back and smiled. And I left Gabe unconcious because of drunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to who has subscribed and commented :)

More Comment?
Please :)