Status: currently on hold

Leah Imprints

Welcome to Forks

I woke up at 8:30 am and started packing; I’m taking Kyle to meet everyone at La Push. When I was done I went into Kyle’s room, jumped on his bed and kissed his lips.

“We are going to Washington!” I told him. He gave me a hug.
“When?”
“Today, start packing; you are going to meet my people.” I said enthusiastically.
“Ok.” He looked bewildered, got up and I brought him a suitcase.
“I’m going to make breakfast.” I said heading to the kitchen.

I made scrambled eggs with tomato and 5 different types of cheese. We ate quickly and cleaned up. Kyle put the suitcases in my Audi and we started the trip.

--------------------------------------------8-hours-later------------------------------------------------

I was going at the top speed of my car the entire road. We had to stop for gas and lunch but we finally made it to Forks at 6:30 pm.
When I fought the leach surprisingly there weren’t any pack members in their wolf forms so nobody knows about Kyle yet.

I parked in front of the Cullen’s house. All the Cullens and Jake live in Alaska but Jake and Nessy are staying here for a few days.

I knocked the door and Jacob answered it only in his underwear.
“JACOB BLACK put some clothes on!!!!” I said while dramatically covering my eyes. He looked at me with the like-you’ve-never-seen-a-guy-in-his-underwear look, he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.
“Piss of Leah.” He said annoyed. Nessy came downstairs with Jake’s shirt on. It looked huge on her, almost to her knees.
“Hey Leah.” She said with a guilty smile.
“Ok, I’m going to pretend I didn’t see that.” I suddenly remembered that Kyle was there and he looked like he wanted to cover my eyes. Cover my eyes from what? I asked myself. It was all clear now, as if I wanted to look at Jake for some dirty reason.
“Grossssss!” I screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
K, my sister helped with this cahpter.

Plz comment and subscribe.