Status: Halted

Born Wild, Turned pet...To a Vampire

Decision

Something was telling me to wake up...I couldn't tell what though. I was in a happy world full of flowers and...Darkness. A darkness that wouldn't allow me to wake up. Now I knew I had to wake up because someone hadn't wanted me awake...And since when did I like flowers?

There was a growl and a scream coming from the real world. That was Larks growl. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. The scream was a shrill scream, obviously from a girl...Chloe. She's trying to do something to the puppies.

Pure rage gave me the strength I needed to awake. But my mouth felt fuzzy. *Why does my mouth feel weird?*

*Chloe put sedatives in our food.* Lark growled again.

*Is that why you didn't eat?*

*I'll explain later. Just help me!* Then I pinpointed the location of his voice. He was trying to claw Chloe put she was holding his paws away from her face. I growled fiercely, the rage returning. I then pounced on her.

After about two minutes of us attacking her she began to cry.

"Please stop!" She begged; we ignored her. "I only did it because They are hassling me to get your puppies and sell them." Tears. The one thing I couldn't stand; no matter what tears would always stop me in my tracks.

*Who is They?* I asked skeptically.

"Truthfully I don't know. But they're going to buy your kittens, and they are not afraid to take you,Lark, and me down in the process." At that point Lark had followed my lead and stopped mauling Chloe.

*When would you have asked about selling them? You know that would have worked.* Seeing as how you acted before I didn't want to anger you...I was going to make it look like someone had broken in originally...But when I got in here I started debating...Trust me I really didn't want to have to do this but I just don't have the funds to take care of all the kittens when they mature. I'm sorry."

I began debating between keeping the kittens and selling them. After a few years I would consider them adults and sever the bond between us, during the time we keep them they would, probably, barge on Lark and me at the worst possible times... But if we sold them how would I ever see them again, because even though I sever the bond I still want to check in one them.

*Will I be able to see them if we sell them?*

"Of course, They, always give records, addresses,phone numbers, and directions to the buyers households." Lark looked at me and nodded. He had obviously been in my mind the whole time.

*I think, no matter how hard it will be, it is the best choice to sell them, if Lark and I ever want private time...* I looked down at my front paws. *When?*

"Whenever, preferably, soon."

*Tomorrow...Well I suppose its already morning, so this afternoon. Just give me time to explain what is going to happen to them.* Chloe nodded and walked out.

*Now we have to wait until their sedatives wear off.* I laid down and curled in to Lark's side.

*Yeah.* He seemed sad, but happy at the same time. That meant we were both stuck with conflicting emotions for a while...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They had all woken up now. It was time for the discussion.

*Everyone come here.* Lark bellowed. They followed his instructions, and formed a half circle around us

*We have important news.* I started. *It is not happy, but not devastating either.* I hesitated.

*What is it Mama?*Zoe asked.

*Chloe is selling you.* I said bluntly.

*What?!* They all gasped.

*I'm sorry. But we will be able to see each other. We can stop by and check on you, so be good.* Tears started welling up in my eyes. The kittens began crying as well. I even felt a silent tear fall from Larks eye, as it landed on my back.

*Just remember we will always love you, and we will miss you.* I nuzzled all of them.

*When will we go?* Jail asked between sobs.

*This afternoon.* Lark answered. He tried to sound tough but his voice cracked.

*So we still have a little time together?* Zoe and Jail asked in unison. I nodded.

*Well lets make the best of it.* Megan said. They all agreed. Lark and I nodded. We then headed off to make our last few hours together a time we would never forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short and all, but its an update...I've been pretty busy this summer...

Thank you for all the lovely comments!

Hay guys...Yeah I just search my story for fun...and now I'm wondering..If y'all like it so much why do I only have a 1 Star story rating? Sorry I just had to ask....

Anime Suggestion by Me (If you like anime you can send me a message and I'll put it here along with your user name): Kekkaishi, Oh My Goddess, Birdy the Mighty, and Spice and Wolf

Love ya!

Bye!!