Status: Well, it's done. Thinking about a sequel... But not sure.

If it's just a game, then I like the way that we play.

Pizza and Zombies

“Ignore Pat,” Garret told Juliet as she stared at the road in front of her. “If he’s going to ignore you like nothing happened in the kitchen, then you shouldn’t have to put an effort towards making him talk to you.”

That surely got Juliet’s attention. She tore her eyes away from the dark Arizona road and looked at Garrett.

“Nothing happened in the kitchen,” She said, acting innocent.

“I was there Julie, don’t lie. . . And I know you liked it.” He started whispering “You want him in your bed, at night, with the lights off, and—“

“GARRETT!” Juliet interjected.

“I was just going to say telling ghost stories. Jeez.” Garrett held up his hands in protest.

Juliet rolled her eyes and continued on down the road towards Garrett’s house. The rest of the ride was silent except for Garrett singing along- not very well- with the radio. As the lights on the road flew by them, Juliet got thinking about the adorable, scrawny boy in the kitchen. Who kisses someone, admits their feelings for them, and then ignores them? No one normal, although, Pat didn’t seem to be normal. He especially wasn’t normal to Juliet. The way he made her feel, just by standing there.

“Hello, Earth to Juliet Fenton!” Garrett waved his hand in front of Juliet’s face to get her out of her thought process. “The light’s green, make a right at the first turn, follow the road down to the house on the right, 3 before the stop sign.” Garrett finished giving hid directions to the house.

Juliet pulled into the driveway. “Well, here we are.” She said as a ‘get out of my car, I want to go home.’

“Thanks for taking me home, I really didn’t want to sit around for hours waiting for John and Monica to get done fucking.” Garrett was dead serious. Juliet laughed.

“I highly doubt Monica would fuck a guy on the first day. Kiss, yeah. Fuck, no.” Juliet defended her friend.

“Mmm, you don’t know John that well. He can be very persuasive.”

“Monica has self control. We’re not all horn dogs like Mr. Garrett Daniel Nickelsen over here” Juliet shot back, teasing Gare about his middle name.

“How did you find out my middle name!?” Garrett play-pouted.

“John.” Juliet’s simple response, said with a shrug.

“He swore he wouldn’t tell anyone until I did.” Garrett pouted even more. Which made Juliet laugh.

“Mmm, you don’t know me that well. I can be very persuasive.” Juliet said mocking Garrett.

“Wanna go kick some zombie ass? I’ll invite over Jared and Kennedy” Garrett asked getting out of the car.

“Sure, why not.” Juliet said turning off her car.

15 minutes later Jared and Kennedy came over with five pizzas.

“You guys, there’s four of us, we don’t need five pizzas.” Juliet stated looking at all the food laid in front of them.

“Sure we do!” Jared said with a smile.

“Yeah,” Kennedy agreed. “One for each of us, and an extra for Garrett’s sis- I meanbrother.”

“Stop teasing Shawn guys, he got a haircut.” Garrett laughed and took a huge bite into his pizza.

“You have a brother?” Juliet questioned.

“SHAWNA!!!!!!!!” Kennedy and Jared shouted towards the upper level. A boy about 15 or 16 came down the steps. He was about 5’10, had brown hair which was slightly above his jaw. His eyes were dark blue. And he wasn’t as built up as Garrett.

“Shut the fuck up.” Shawn said before noticing Juliet. “Oh, I-I-I’m sorry, I uh, didn’t know there was a-a lady present.” He blushed.

“It’s okay, I’ve heard the phrase before, believe it or not, I’ve said it too.” Juliet teased looking up at him, her only being 5'3".

“NO WAY!” Garrett looked stunned for a second before he couldn’t hold it any longer and started laughing.

Juliet rolled her eyes. “I’m Julie,” Juliet introduced herself to Garrett’s little brother.

“Shawn,” He replied.

“Hey fag,” Garrett shoved a pizza in his brother’s stomach. “We got you a pizza.”

“Thanks!” Shawn’s eyes lit up. “Video games?”

“Yeah, but Julie’s taking your place today kid. She kicks major ass.”

“Oh, if he wants to play, he can.” Juliet jumped in.

“No, please, go right ahead.” Shawn told her.

“Awwww! Shawn’s got a crush on Julie!” Jared teased.

“DO NOT!” Shawn yelled and got embarrassed.

“Wha-er” Garrett said with a mouthful of pizza “Come on.”

Everyone moved to the loft where Garrett had his video games. Before they all knew it, it was 2:00 in the morning and all the pizza was gone.

“I can’t believe you guys ate all that” Juliet commented as the guys were finishing up their last piece. Not only had they eaten their own, but what Juliet hadn’t eaten, too.

“We’re growing boys, we’re allowed to eat a lot.” Kennedy said. Everyone else nodded in agreement.

“Whatever, I’m out of here. Juliet said smiling and getting up.

“I WANT A FUCKING HUG!” Jared announced.

“Okay! Okay!”

Jared ran up to Juliet and gave her a big bear hug. “You’re a good hugger.” She told him.

“I know, I’m just so loveable.” He laughed.

Juliet gave hugs to Kennedy and Garrett too, but when she went to give Shawn a hug he said “I’ll walk you to your car.” With a smirk on his face.

As they left, they got a big ‘Ooh!’ from the three inside. Juliet playfully flipped them off as she followed Shawn.

“Whoa! You drive this?” He said, noticing her sleek BMW.

“Yes sir. Have been for two years now.” She said giving him the hint she was 18.

“Oh,” His expression fell. “Well, drive safe, text Garrett or myself when you get home.”
“I don’t have your number, silly.”

“Or so you think.” Shawn winked and walked away.

When Juliet got home, she noticed another car in the driveway. One she barely recognized.

When she looked at the porch, she saw a dark figure.

“Hey,” the figure said when Juliet walked up to it. She continued past it, ignoring it, and walked into her house. When she looked out the window, the figure was getting into its car leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler to keep ya happy :) Okay, Shawn is hot! Haha... Who do you think the figure is??? Comment telling me! Oh, I need a girlfriend for someone in the story, who wants to be her? Comment again, letting me know, haha! <3