Status: Well, it's done. Thinking about a sequel... But not sure.

If it's just a game, then I like the way that we play.

Spas and Surprises

“You’re crazy, Pat Kirch!” Juliet yelled to Pat as she tried to comb her rain soaked hair.

“And I’m going to be even crazier for asking this, but, can I borrow some clothes to change into?” He asked from outside the bathroom door.

“Yeah, sure. Let me get some for you.” Juliet gave up on her hair. She was going to have to shower, and didn’t necessarily want to with Pat there.

“I don’t know if I have any shirts that will fit you; they might be a little short.” Juliet said walking into her room with Pat following her.

“Whoa,” He said “It’s so… not girly.” Juliet smacked him in the chest.

“What do you mean!?” She asked.

“Okay first, ouch. Second, I expected there to be pink ruffles everywhere, and fuzzy shit. Not that it isn’t girly, it is, pictures everywhere, candles, little statues of ballerinas. I guess I just didn’t expect you to have guitars, an X-BOX, and stuff like that.” Pat tried to explain himself, failing miserably.

“It’s alright Pat. I get it.” Juliet reassured him while going over to her Bose stereo system and playing Waste Myself by This Providence. She took the four steps to her closet and opened it widely looking for something for both her and Pat to wear.

“You like This Providence?” Pat asked, dumbfounded.

“Uh, yeah. Why do you have that look on your face?” Juliet asked, confused.

“I know, maybe five people that actually like them.” He shrugged

“And now it’s six,” Juliet tossed a pair of pink basketball shorts and a purple v-neck at Pat.

“Sorry it’s pink and purple, I don’t have anything else you would really want to wear. Now,
out, I get to change first.” She told Pat as she started taking off her jewelry.

“What if I don’t want to leave?” Pat asked, somewhat seductively, somewhat playfully towards Juliet.

“Whatever hun, it’s your eyes.” Juliet turned so her back was facing Pat. It immediately fell silent in the room, so Juliet assumed Pat was gone. She grabbed the hem of her shirt and started to lift it up when it kept getting stuck because of it being wet. All of a sudden, she felt a pair of hands grab her shirt, peel it over her head, and grab her lower ribs from behind. She gasped.

“I told you I didn’t want to leave,” Pat whispered into her ear. He kissed her jaw, trailing down to her clavicle, leaving kisses along the way. Juliet’s breathing sped up greatly while Pat’s hands slipped down around her waist and to her front where they stopped on the button of her shorts. She slowly turned to face Pat who was closer to her face than she thought. Pat placed his lips firmly on Juliet’s. Her hands knotted into his hair, lightly tugging at it. Little did she know, that was Pat’s secret pleasure. He moaned into her mouth and grabbed her thighs, wrapping her long legs around his waist. He carried her to her bed and gently laid her down. She toyed with the hem of his wet shirt, and when he pulled away she took the opportunity to rip the shirt from his body. They stared at each other for many, long seconds before they simultaneously attacked each other, moaning in immense pleasure. By this time, Juliet was only in her bra and panties, and Pat in his boxer-briefs.

“Julie,” Pat moaned “I… oh God, I’m… I love you.” Pat confessed. Juliet kissed him harder to avoid having to say anything back. Pat slid his hand to Juliet’s back and unsnapped her bra, throwing it across the room. Juliet started to pull down on the top of Pat’s underwear, he abruptly pulled back and looked her in the eyes.

Something was different about him though. His eyes didn’t look like brown velvet anymore. They looked dark, and gone. He stood up and left Juliet’s house without his clothes, letting out an odd scream before he left.

---

“Garrett?” Juliet asked when she thought she heard someone pick up a phone.

“Uh, no, it’s Shawn, is this Elise?” Shawn came over the other end.

“No, it’s Julie, who’s Elise?” Juliet asked.

“Oh! H-hey Julie! Elise is Garrett’s girlfriend.” Shawn nervously spoke.

“O-kay,” Juliet spoke slowly. “Is your brother there?” She asked.

“Yeah, he's sleeping, just come over if you’d like to.” Shawn spoke with a hopeful voice.

“Haha, typical. I’ll be over in a few.” They hung up, and Juliet got in her convertible, rolled the
top down and raced into the sun.

---

“Wake up, Gare!” Juliet tossed herself on Garrett’s bed.

“Holy fuck!” Garrett jumped up to see the green- eyed girl laughing lightly. “What’s up?”

“I need to tell you a secret.” She grabbed a pillow of Garrett’s and hugged it tightly.

“What is it? You can trust me.” Garrett was sincere when he spoke to Juliet.

“Well, I’ll spare you some details… Pat and I were getting kind of… intimate, and he told me
he loved me… And I think he went all Ratboy and left before anything happened…” Juliet confessed worriedly.

“Do you… Love him?” Garrett said with a smirk on his face.

“NO! Well, I don’t know… Maybe” Her cheeks turned bright red.

“Oh fuck, you love him.” Garrett said, now he was the worried one.

“Is that a bad thing?” Juliet questioned.

“Uh… well, Julie, listen—“ Garrett was interrupted by a girl walking into his room. She was
5’2” and had red hair.

“Oh, uh, hi?” The girl looked at Juliet suspiciously.

“Lis, this is Julie, she's the one I was telling you about that kicked ass playing Halo.” Garrett got up and took the redhead’s face in her hands and bent down to kiss her firmly. “Julie, this is my girlfriend, Elisa.”

Juliet smiled “Hello” She said simply, and Elisa returned the greeting. Garrett stared at her. They were in love, plain and simple.

Garrett tore his attention away from Elisa back to Juliet. “Saying I love you in a moment of lust doesn’t count.” He said finally.

“Uh oh, boy trouble?” Elisa asked.

“Ha, yeah…” Juliet responded.

“Well, I have the perfect remedy… SPA DAY!” Elisa jumped, and the girls were off.

---

At the spa, Elisa was shy at first, then turned out to be oddly weird and quirky. Perfect for Garrett.

“I did soccer, volleyball, softball, and swim in high school. I met Garrett after he rear-ended me. And we’ve been together for about 14 months now.” Elisa told Julie as they soaked in a hot tub.

“You and Gare are adorable.” Juliet stated simply.

“Thanks,” Elisa blushed, then said something inaudible to Juliet.

---

“We’re back!” The girls announced. They heard a loud ‘SHIT!’ come from Garrett who was sitting in the loft playing video games with Pat and another girl on the couch.

“Who’s this?” Juliet asked with a friendly tone.

“Julie,” Pat got up “This is Kaye, my girlfriend.” He put his arm lightly around her shoulders, and Juliet sat there, stunned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, it took a little longer than usual. Apologies... It's because of LACK OF COMMENTS! *pout* Please comment guys... This is for HotMessIzzy and wearebirds. Also, I'm writing another story about Garrett! Yay!