Status: Finished:)

Inside of You

Prettiest Friend.

I’m 21
So you’re getting off
I’m coming over

“GUESS WHAT BABE,” Pat shouted jumping on Babe’s stomach. There were 3 short weeks to the end of Warpped Tour.

“Do I want to know,” Babe asked, slightly angry for Pat at waking her up.

Pat nodded, “Well if you’re gonna be so mean about it I don’t have to tell you.”

“Fine Patty. What is it that you wanted to tell me,” Babe asked trying again.

“That’s better. WELL Nevershoutnever! is playing at a different time then us today so you should come watch us play,” Pat explained.

“Wellll if you would get off of me then maybe I could text Maddy to see if she’ll switch with me,” Babe said trying to push Pat off her stomach.

“YAY,” Pat shouted then ran out to the main room of the bus, “BABE’S GONNA COME WATCH US PLAY TODAY GUYS!”

Babe couldn’t help but smile at how excited Pat was, but decided to sleep for a couple more minutes before she would text Maddy, it wasn’t like she ever got enough of it since the tour started. However, someone decided to come sit on her stomach, “Pat I swear to God, you best get off my stomach.”

“WOW BABE, I thought you would be able to tell me and Pat apart by now,” said a voice that was definitely not that of Patrick Kirch.

Babe opened her eyes, “Oops, hi Johnny boy.”

John just shook his head, “Looks like you don’t care about me very much.”

“No, that’s the opposite of true,” Babe replied, and in the mind she added, I love you silly, duh.

“Then are you gonna be at our set today,” John asked putting his puppy dog face one.
Babe smiled, “How could I resist that face. Of course I’ll be there. I really should text Maddy now then.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Thanks Maddy,” Babe said walking away from The Maine’s merchs table that Maddy was being so nice and working for her.

“It’s no problem,” Maddy shouted back, a smile forming on her face because she knew the surprise the guys were planning. She was more than happy to help out with their grand master plan.

Babe walked to the Maine’s stage and looked around, she couldn’t find the guys anywhere. But she saw one of the band managers, “Hey dude do you know where-“

Then John and Pat put a blindfold over Babes eyes, “WHAT THE HELL,” she screamed completely confused.

“Don’t worry so much,” Pat said, “You’ll get worry lines. And the last thing you want at your age is wrinkles.”

“Hey, what is that supposed to mean? And I repeat, Patrick Kirch, what the hell is going on,” Babe asked more jokingly again.

Now John spoke, “It’s a surprise Babe. You have to wait and see.”

“I don’t know if I like the sound of that,” Babe said nervously as Pat and John lead her to the REAL stage they were performing on. They told her the wrong stage purposefully so they could set up her surprise without her seeing it.

“Well your gonnnna love it,” Pat tone deafly song to Babe.

Babe cringed “Uh, maybe you should leave the singing to John.”

“See Pat, this is why your not lead singer,” John said laughing.

“All I do is help you people and this is the thanks I get,” Pat mumbled.

“What,” Babe asked.

Pat shook his head, “Nothin’ Muffin!”

“We’re here,” John singed-songed taking Babe’s blind fold off.

Babe looked around, there was the huge crowd of fans crazy for the band. All the guys stuff set up on stage, and an extra chair. And on the extra chair was a HUGE bouquet of Babe’s favorite flowers – Orchids. Babe looked at it nervously, “What is this? I really don’t wanna have to go on stage Johnnyboy.”

“YOUR GOING ON STAGE AND THAT IS FINAL,” Pat said picking up Babe and throwing her over his shoulder. Then he finally set her down on the chair.

“Guys this is one of our best friends named Babe De Luca, she’s our merch girl and has so kindly put up with our craziness sine highschool, and with John being an idiot since they were practically babies,” Kennedy spoke into the microphone.

Garrett added speaking into his microphone, “And if any of you wonderful fans use the internet. You’ve probably seen the videos of the water fight she started on All Time Low’s stage!” This statement was awarded a huge roar of applause from the fans.

“Well since, I know how much you like Jason Mraz, Babe, I thought I could possibly sing a song by him for you. But we’re gonna speed it up alittle bit to fit our style more,” John said to Babe, but the audience started screaming like he was talking to each of them personally.

“I’d love it Johhny,” Babe said a smile spreading across her face, “Which one?”

John turned back to the crowd and said, “This is a little number called, Prettiest Friend.”

A few of the fans went crazy, guess most people who went to Warpped weren’t crazy for Jason Mraz. Babe just smiled at John in a ‘what’s going on’ kind of way.

John grabbed Babe’s hand and started singing, “This is what I look like today
And I'm trying not to pull out my hair
I'm trying not to show it 'cause I'm far too shy to grow it back there
That's probably why I like wearing hats
There's no denying I'm deferring the facts
Avoiding confrontation
Lacks tact in a situation
Behind every line is a lesson yet to learn

But if you ask me
The feeling that I'm feeling is overwhelming
And oh, it goes to show
I've so much to know

I wrote this for my prettiest friend
Who while trying not to prove that I care
Trying not to make all my moves in one motion and scare her away
Well she can't see she's making me crazy now
I don't believe she knows she's amazing how
She has me holding my breath
So I'd never guess that I'm a none such unsuitable, suited for her.” Babe started to cry happy tears, she couldn’t stop smiling. John reached over and wiped the tears from under her eyes with his thumb and gave her a hug. You could hear a couple of the girls in the audience scream ‘awwwwwwwwwwww.’

John kept siging, “But if you ask me
The feeling that I'm feeling is complimentary
And oh, it goes to show
The moral of the story is boy loves girl
And so on the way that it unfolds is yet to be told

I know that I should be brave
Even pretty can be seen by the blind
I know that I cannot wait
Until the day we finally learn how to find each other
Redefining open minds

And if you ask me
The feeling that I'm feeling is overjoyed
And it's golden, it goes to show then
The ending of this song should be left alone
And so on 'cause the way it unfolds is yet to be told.”

“So Babe what do you think,” John asked nervously, he basically just admitted his feelings for her in front of a HUGE audience, he just wanted her in his arms.

Babe grabbed the microphone from John, winked at him, and shouted, “Hi guys. I hate to tell you this but John Cornelius O’Callaghan has officially just been taken off the market as a single man he’s MINE now. Cause as you heard in that song, boy loves girl. And guess what, this girl loves that boy too.”

John smiled and Babe turned to him and repeated, “Your mine now.”

“Good,” John said and leaned into kiss Babe.

“EW THIS IS TO MUCH FOR MY G RATED EYES,” Pat shouted covering his eyes with his hair.

“Yeah,” Jared chimed in, “Save it for the bus! We got a set to finish here.”

“Jared, I know you’re just jealous,” Babe told him, trying to conceal her blushing.

Jared looked horrified, “NO! I’m trying to get that image out of my head actually.”

John just smiled and put his arms around Babe, “Come on guys let’s not fight. There’s a crowd of fans here who care nothing about our personal lives. They just want to hear the music.”

“ALRIGHT SO LET’S JUST GET ON WITH THE NEXT SONG,” Pat shouted from behind his drum set.

John kissed Babe on the forehead, and for the first time in a long time they both knew everything was gonna be alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
yayyyyyyy their back together again:D
but this isn't the end of the story, right now the way I have the rest of the song inside of you divided up theres still gonna be eight or nine chapters.
and i don't really like this chapter but for some reason I'm having a major case of writers block. ughh:/
but i hope you guys liked it anyway.