Status: Finished:)

Inside of You

Grand Master Scheme.

Noooo, woahhhh
I’m never gonna be inside of you
And I said,
Noooo, woahhhh
I’m never gonna see inside of you
Because, I know, I’m gonna fall
Because, I know, I know
I can’t get inside of you, inside of you.

“Well here we are,” Babe said three days after the fight with John. She stepped off the bus in All Time Low’s hometown.

She had never seen Alex in a better mood, “Julia’s gonna be here in ten minutes.”

“Go get ‘em tiger. I’m gonna go set up my merch table,” Babe said looking up at the slightly cloudy sky, a perfect day for the tour.

Alex smiled at her, “Thanks for all your help Babe.”

“Don’t thank me till later,” Babe shouted walking to her merch table. When she got there
Maddy was already there setting up her table. Babe couldn’t stand the silence treatment anymore. So, she decided to break the silence.

“Hi,” Babe said quietly walking over to her table.

Maddy didn’t bother looking up, “Hello.”

“I’m sorry,” Babe blurted out, “You were right.”

“I’m sorry too. Especially since I heard about you and John,” Maddy replied looking up.

Babe shook her head, “No. It’s fine. I mean you were right about the whole I probably shouldn’t hang out with certain people.”

“And yet I hear you’re sleeping in their van,” Maddy asked raising one eyebrow.

Babe looked at her feet, “I didn’t know where else to go.”

“Well from now on you’ll be staying on Christofer’s and my tour bus. That way John won’t be mad at you anymore. Problem solved,” Maddy replied happily.

“I don’t think it’s gonna be that easy,” Babe answered sadly.

“We’ll fix this problem. Don’t even worry about it. We can figure it all out tonight,” Maddy said simply.

“Uh, uh, actually, I’m helping Alex get his dream girl tonight,” Babe mumbled.

“Babe,” Maddy said warningly.

Babe threw her arms up in the air, “I promised him. I can’t just give on it now. It would break his heart.”

“FINE,” Maddy replied, “But I’m helping you with this.”

“Okay good that would probably be better than having Jack help with this,” Babe answered thoughtfully.

Maddy laughed, “Yeah probably. So what’s the grand master scheme this time?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Babe I swear, you better end up being at wedding planner or something. If Julia isn’t on Alex’s arm by the end of this date then she’s crazy,” Maddy said in awe as the set up the surprise.

Babe nodded, “Well, Alex sang that new song he wrote for her today at the tour and dedicated it to her. Now he’s at the restaurant they went on their first date, it’s like some really cute little Italian place he rented out for the night just for the two of them. And now we’re at the park we’re they met their freshman year through Jack.”

“Wow, this is really well thought out. You did good,” Maddy said looking impressed.
Babe laughed, “It was actually all Alex’s idea. I just planned everything and set it up.”

“Yeah, who knew Alex could be such a sweetie. And that cake he bought from your cousin’s shop is gorgeous,” Maddy said looking longingly at the cake. It was a green metallic color with five layers that were circular and each layer that was progressively getting smaller as they got towards the top. It had a light purple swirly line going from the bottom layer to the top. On the line were monarch butterflies that looked practically real following the purple line to the top of the cake.

(http://www.hellocleveland.com/media/articles/large/2227_image2_large.jpg here’s a picture of the cake. It’s gorgeous:D)

Babe smiled, “Well he described the perfect cake to my cousin for Julia. And this is the final product.”

“Well, she really outdid herself, where are the fireworks going,” Maddy asked looking around.

“Uhh about fifty feet behind the cake on each side. So that way when they walk over here the fireworks will go off behind it,” Babe answered as she finished setting up the table next to the cake. It was a cute little iron table, the kind you would see outside a café in Paris. And to top it off, there was a bottle of champagne and two champagne flutes.

Maddy saw a pair of headlights, “SHIT. There here Babe!”

“COME ON! Let’s go hide so we can set the fireworks off and Alex can wooo his lady,” Babe shouted laughing. She ran and hid behind one firework and Maddy hide behind the other.

Alex opened the door for Julia, “Here we are.”

“Wow, Alex. I didn’t think you remembered that we meet here,” Julia said stepping out of the car. She was a little shorter than Alex, with short straight blonde hair that didn’t hit her shoulders. But other than that Maddy and Babe couldn’t see what Babe looked like that well.

“How could I forget? Jack introduced you to me as his new neighbor that was unusually
gorgeous,” Alex told her, “And all I could think about after we meet how right he was.”

Babe looked up and nodded at Maddy and they both lit the fireworks and then backed away.

“Hey, look up over there,” Alex told Julia and pointed to the direction of the table right as the fireworks went off.

Julia stared in awe, “Ahh Alex this is beautiful. Oh my god look at this cake it’s beautiful.”

She grabbed Alex’s hand and ran over to the cake. She looked at it and then hugged Alex, “I can’t believe you do this for me.”

“I’d do anything for you Julia. You have to remember that,” Alex told her.

Julia looked over at him, “So, if we ever where something it’d be different this time?”

“Of course,” Alex promised, “Can I tell you something?”

Julia nodded, “Go for it.”

“You know our song Circles,” Alex asked. Babe remembered how Alex told her, that he had
written a good number of his songs for Julia.

“Yessssir! It’s one of my favorites,” Julia answered.

“I wrote it about you,” Alex told her, “It was right after we broke up.”

Julia sat there in silence for a second, “But that song’s about getting back together with someone?”

“Exactly,” Alex replied.

“So you’ve wanted to get back together with me… Since then,” Julia stated more than asked.

Alex nodded, “I never wanted us to break up since we did.”

“Maybe we should go now,” Maddy said to Babe and they snuck away.

Babe felt her heart drop, “That was an overload of cuteness.”

“There definitely getting back together,” Maddy declared.

“Totally,” Babe agreed but she couldn’t hide the sadness from her voice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey I’ll meet you in the bus in a minute. I have to get my stuff from the merch table,” Maddy
told Babe. Babe nodded and went on to the bus.

Maddy marched over to the Maine’s bus and started banging on the tour. Pat opened the
door, “Maddy? What are you doing here?”

“That’s not important. Let me talk to John,” Maddy answered not bothering to answer Pat’s questions.

“No. Just answer this one question, is Babe sleeping on your bus or All Time Low’s,” Pat said his voice full of worry.

“Don’t worry Pat. She’s on our bus,” Maddy reassured him.

Pat nodded, “Take good care of her. Please, I don’t want Babe to get hurt and she isn’t talking to any of us.”

“I still need to talk to John, Patrick,” Maddy told him.

“Yeah,” Pat sighed and went back into the bus.

John walked to the door of the bus, “What?”

“Really John,” Maddy said she was not gonna stand for his rudeness.

“Fine, what do you want,” John said even more rudely.

Maddy rolled her eyes, “I honestly don’t know what Jess friggen sees in you. You can be such a baby. I just thought I would tell you, that you broke that poor girl’s heart.”

“Please. Spare me that story. She doesn’t need me,” John said coolly.

“Apparently you don’t know Babe as well as you think you do then. She spent all her time to put together an incredible date to watch someone else be happy,” Maddy told him, “She’s been crying herself to sleep every night. And I guess if you can deal making that girl so unhappy you can. All she ever does is try to make other people happy. And you can’t even give her, her own happiness!”

John disagreed, “That’s a lie if I ever heard one.”

“Fine,” Maddy shouted walking away, but not before she muttered, “Douchebag.”

John walked back into the tour bus. “What was that about,” Garrett called to John.

“Maddy told me some lies about how heartbroken Babe was,” John said uncaringly.
Pat turned around, “I bet she is. That’s why she hasn’t been sleeping on our tour bus probably.”

“I doubt it,” John simply replied.

Jared disagreed, “Whenever Babe doesn’t sleep in here with us it’s because she’s upset. Maddy’s probably right. Plus, Kenny and me saw her crying when she was leaving her merch table the past few days…”

“Why didn’t you say anything before,” John asked his heart dropped into his stomach.
Kennedy added, “Cause we didn’t think you cared.”

“So she really was that upset,” John said flopping back onto his chair. His mind started to race; he needed to fix this.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi peoples!
sooo um, after this there is exactly TWO more chapters to this story. I should be posting the new story after this one is ended if you guys want to read it! and thanks for reading this story and all that jazzzzzzzzzzzzzz. and umm i dont know what else to say and i really want some oreos right now so i think I'm gonna go eat a couple