Status: Finished:)

Inside of You

Leaving.

I know, I’m gonna fall
And you’ll be waiting for it all
Because, I know, I know, I know
I can’t get inside of you, inside of you.
I’m on a trip, I can’t get off,
I can’t get over…

“I’m leaving,” Babe said the next morning to Maddy as they walked to their merch tables.
Maddy’s jaw dropped, “Babe. What are you talking about? You can’t leave!”

“I can’t stay here Maddy. There’s nothing left for me. I’m not with the guys, and I can’t stand this whole thing with John. It would just be better for me if I left this place completely,” Babe told Maddy not wanting to get into another argument, “I already talked to Tim the guy’s manager and he said its fine.”

“But I don’t want you to leaveee,” Maddy whined.

Babe laughed, “Oh god. Now you sound like Jack.”

“WHO SOUNDS LIKE MEHHHHH,” Jack shouted extending the h sound as long as he could.

Alex walked over too, “Thanks so much for last night. Julia and me are official again.”

“GOOD. That girl would be crazy to turn you down after that date,” Maddy announced, “Oh
and now tell Babe she would be an idiot for leaving the tour now please.”

“YOU CAN’T LEAVE ME,” Jack shouted and jumped on Babe’s back causing her to collapse onto the ground.

Babe shouted back, “JACKY! Your squishing me to death! Get offff!”

“Why the hell would you leave,” Alex asked curiously.

“I just don’t want to be here anymore,” Babe told him, “But seriously, Jacky I can’t breathe get off of me.”

“But if I get off you then you’ll leave! So if I sit on you then you can’t go anywhere,” Jack explained his ingenious plan.

Babe rolled her eyes, “What about when you have to go play a show?”

“FOILED AGAIN,” Jack shouted and jumped up then helped Babe up.

“Sorry Jacky, I’m gonna miss you,” Babe told him.

Jack pulled Babe into a bear hug, “Who’s gonna help me make brownies now?”

“You’ll find someone else. And if you ever come back to Tempe then I’ll definitely help you.
But I don’t know how long I’m gonna stay there, I think I might move East,” Babe told Jack.
Alex piped in, “What about me? No hugs?”

“Psh why would I give you a hug Alex? I don’t even like you,” Babe said sticking her tongue out at Alex.

Alex smirked, “Oh that hurt Babe.”

“Oh I’m going to miss even you Alex. You’re a good kid,” Babe admitted giving Alex a hug.

“Good. Cause Jack would never forgive me, if we didn’t visit after we were done touring,” Alex said, “Right Jack?”

“Right,” Jack shouted in agreement, “We’re gonna stay besties.”

“Course Jackykins,” Babe said, “But I believe that you have to be onstage, about 4 minutes ago.”

“Shit,” Alex shouted before him and Jack both ran to the stage.

Maddy had already finished setting up both of our tables, “When are you leaving?”

“After I’m done working today I can leave. I think I’m gonna head over to the guy’s van to say goodbye to them. Pat, Kennedy, Jared, and Garrett deserve some type of explanation,” Babe told her, “even if John doesn’t.”

Maddy nodded in agreement, “Oh I’m gonna misss you. There’s no other girls no tour and it’s gonna suck having you leave! Who am I gonna talk to now?”

“You can always call me,” Babe told her giving her a small smile.

“It won’t be the same though,” Maddy said sighing. Then the first of the fans rushed in. I took everything in knowing this would be the last time I ever did this. By the time I was finished I almost didn’t want it to end.

Maddy turned slowly towards Babe when she finished, “so… This is the end?”

“Yeah,” Babe said sadly, “Let’s keep in touch.”

“Forsuree,” Maddy told Babe pulling her into a tight hug, “see you around.”

Babe walked over to the Maine’s bus, she felt a feeling of dread wash over her as she got
closer. But, she still needed to get all of her stuff off of it anyway.

Before she even got to the door Pat ran out and tackled her, “BABE. Where have you been?”

“Just yonder that way on Christofer and Maddy’s bus,” Babe told Pat giving him a hug, “Who’s on the bus?”

“Everyone but John. He’s on A Rocket To The Moon guy’s bus,” Pat explained.

Babe let out a sigh of relief, “Perfect. I have an announcement to make to the rest of you guys.”

“OKAY,” Pat shouted and picked Babe up and threw her over his shoulder. He explained, “It was much more efficient to carry you this way.”

“Whatever you say Pattycakes,” Babe told him laughing. He finally plopped her down on the couch to which all the guys shouted questions at her.

Babe stood up, “SH. There’s something I need to tell all of you.”

“What is it,” Jared asked sitting up from his spot on the floor.

“Uh, well I’m leaving the tour. Actually my plane takes off back to Phoenix in about 3 and a
half hours to I have to get packing,” Babe said nervously.

Then Kennedy stood up, “WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LEAVING!”

“Because, I can’t handle being her anymore guys; I’m sorry,” Babe admitted. Then all
huddle around her in some type of makeshift group hug.

Garrett spoke up, “We’ll miss you.”

“Yeah,” The rest of the boys chimed in.

Babe backed away holding her tears back. She was really gonna miss this boys. Finally
she spoke, “I better go pack.”

Only Pat followed her to the bunks were she had all her clothes. He spoke up, “You’re leaving because of John aren’t you?”

“Yes,” Babe admitted, “It’s never gonna get easier between us. This whole tour has been an example of that.”

“Don’t say that Babe,” Pat knew for certain that John as they spoke was trying to think of ways to fix this.

Babe shook her head, “And at this point I don’t even know if it’s worth all the trouble.”

“I guess I can’t stop you then Babe,” Pat said frustrated. But hey, it wasn’t up to him to save their relationship, at this point it was up to John.

“Bye Patty. I’m gonna miss you,” Babe said pulling Pat into a tight hug, “Don’t tell the other guys but you were always my favorite.”

“Okay, bye Babe,” Pat said sadly as he watched her walk to the front of the bus.

After a final round of goodbyes Babe turned around to the front of the van and the door opened. Babe’s heart dropped as the last person she wanted to see right now walked onto the bus.

And it was absolutely terrifying.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi thanks for reading and subscribing and whatnot
i can't sleep
so here's the second last chapter of this story:D
its kinda bittersweet...