Status: Finished:)

Inside of You

Making A Deal With The Devil.

Because, I know, I’m gonna fall
And you’ll be waiting for it all
Because, I know, I know, I know
I can’t get inside of you, inside of you

Babe walked around the venue before anyone else was up, she was a light sleeper and every time that bus stopped in the morning it jerked her awake. The tour was halfway over and it was killing her that she had to be ‘just friends’ with John. Every time she saw John she just wanted to kiss him.

“Babe, why are you walking around my tour bus at this hour,” Babe heard a very familiar voice say behind her.

Babe shot back at him, “Gaskarth, I’m not purposefully walking around your bus right now. I’m just walking around thinking no one else was up.”

“Well you thought wrong. Wanna go to Dunkin Doughnuts? I saw one on the way driving in,” Alex asked randomly.

Babe stomach grumbled, “I dunno Alex.”

“Come on, I can hear you stomch,” Alex countered, “I’m paying too.”

“Welll as long as you’re paying,” Babe said causing Alex to smile as they walked away from the venue.

“What wakes you up this early,” Alex asked.

Babe sighed, “I haven’t exactly been sleeping that well. And I’m a light sleeper on top of that. So I usually end up waking up pretty early. What’s your excuse? Mr. Life of the Party, shouldn’t you be sleeping right now?”

Alex laughed, “I didn’t sleep last night Babe. And everyone else drank all my liquor so I was stuck sober and with about ten 2 liter bottles of highly caffeinated soda.”

“Ah, so the rest of your bus is just completely unconscious them,” Babe concluded.

“Basically,” Alex admitted, “To be honest, I’m surprised you agreed to come with me to get doughnuts.”

“I never turn down free food,” Babe said causing Alex to smile a little, “And if it’s because of the whole John situation, then forget about it. It’s no big deal; turns out he just wanted to be friends anyway.”

“But you still like him don’t you? Damn, I honestly don’t know what he wouldn’t like about you,” Alex said giving Babe the up-down.

Babe blushed alittle, “Alex, the face is up here. Remember that.”

“Your blushing, I bet it’s not every day you get checked out by a famous rock star,” Alex said poking Babe, “This gives me an idea.”

“Alex, I’m not hooking up with you,” Babe said before Alex could say anything else. Even though Alex was extremely attractive, Babe was still upset about John.

Alex shook his head, “I mean personally I don’t see why you don’t want to. But we could pretend to hook up. And then you could make John jealous, and he would want you back again.”

“I don’t know about that Alex, don’t those kind of things usually end badly,” Babe asked him.

Alex shrugged, “I dunno. I’ve never tried to before. But if you’re this upset about John, then he still has to have feelings for you too. You know, feelings go both ways.”

Babe nodded thinking about it, “I think maybe we should go through with this little fake romance of ours. But I mean, shouldn’t there be some kind of catch? I don’t just see you helping me for nothing in return.”

“Well, you could buy the booze for the end of the tour party. I lost the bet and have to buy it cause it’s at our tour bus. Deal,” Alex asked as the finally reached Dunkin Doughnuts.

“Deal,” Babe agreed.

-------------------------------------

When John woke up Babe was no where around. Ever since Babe and him had made up, John had felt unusually protective of her. John had looked around the whole venue, twice, and there was still no sign of her.

“Dude, calm down, Babe probably just went on one of her ridiculously early morning walks again,” Kennedy told John, while Kennedy ate Coco Puffs, “She’s been doing that a lot lately.”

“I know. It just worries me she won’t come back again,” John said running his hand through his hair.

Garrett rolled his eyes, “John she’ll be back. She’s not just gonna disappear for another week again.”

“Whatever,” John replied looking out the window once again, before pouring himself a bowl of Lucky Charms.

Pat was looking out the window and his eyes got wide, “I think I see her. But that can’t be her…”

John quickly turned around and stared out the window. “What the hell,” was all he could say.

He saw Alex and Babe walking happily hand in hand to the tour bus. The other guys went on like nothing was wrong with that and continued eating there breakfasts. But John and Pat kept staring out the window.

As John watched them approach the bus, he felt himself getting angrier and angrier. He suddenly hated Alex with every ounce of his entire being. He wanted to kill Alex, just so that Babe wouldn’t be holding hands with him. Well, even John had to admit to himself that that thought was over dramatic, but he still did not want Babe touching Alex.

“Byee, Alex! I’ll come by to watch your set later,” John heard Babe shout and watched as Babe gave Alex a hug goodbye.

The other guys went to the back of the bus to watch a movie before their set. So now it was just John, Pat, and Babe in the kitchenette. “Hey guys. Beautiful morning isn’t it,” Babe said happily and sat down next to Pat and across from John.

“I suppose,” said Pat suspiciously, he knew something was up.

John couldn’t stand it any longer, “So Babe. What were you doing with Gaskarth earlier?”

Babe smiled, maybe Alex could actually think of a decent plan. “Oh, well I woke up early as usual. And I was walking around; he spotted me and offered to buy me breakfast. And you know me, never one to turn down free food, accepted. And on the way back he asked me to stop and see his set later so I told him I would.”

“Oh,” John said staring at his food, “How come you never come watch our sets?”

“I sell merch for you guys remember? And most of the fan girls want there merch before-during-or directly after you guys perform,” Babe answered simply.

“Oh,” John said emotionless again. He started feeling jealous of Alex again, “I think I’m gonna go see what movie the guys are watching.”

“Okay,” Babe smiled at him, as she watched him walk away.

Pat turned to Babe, “What the hell is going on now?”

“It was all Alex’s idea,” Babe said quickly, making sure everyone else was out of earshot.

“Mhm,” Pat said shaking his head, “And what is this grand idea of his?”

“It’s to help me get John back,” said Babe mock-angrily crossing her arms against her chest, “Do you want to hear it or not?”

“Yes,” Pat admitted.

“Okay, well,” Babe started and explained everything that had happened that day to Pat. When she finally finished she looked at Pat hoping to find some clue on his face as to what he
was thinking.

Pat shook his head, “I don’t like Alex’s plan at all.”

“Do you think it will work,” Babe asked curiously.

“Of course I do. You could already see John was jealous when he was in here. But, I think it will work, and as long as you don’t do anything with Alex I think John will just be annoyed with you when this plan works and he finds out the whole thing,” Pat admitted.

“Good,” Babe said smiling, “Let’s hope this works out for the best.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hiiii:]
i hope you like it!