Status: Finished:)

Inside of You

What Is Love?

This fragile game
It’s like a train that’s headed nowhere
It never stops
And I can’t see the exit sign

“Alex I don’t know about this,” Babe said into her phone. She was starting to regret this plan already. She didn’t want John to get back with her just because he was jealous for Alex.

Alex simply told her, “Don’t worry about it Babe. I got it all under control. I mean, at the rate this is going John and you will be back together tonight!”

Babe smiled as that thought crossed her head that would be the perfect scenario for tonight. Let’s just hope it worked out that way. “Oh Alex are you on the phone with Babe? LET ME SAY HI! I wanna say hi,” Babe heard Jack Barakat shout in the background.

“Fine,” Alex said handing the phone to his friend, knowing that it would be impossible for him and Babe to continue their conversation until Jack got his way.

“HI BABE,” Jack shouted into the phone.

Babe laughed, “Hi Jacky. You don’t have to shout I can hear you perfectly fine.”

“YAY! Good. Can you come over and bake brownies PLEASE. I really want some brownies,” Jack begged.

“I can’t right now, but I promise that I’ll come over later and bake brownies with you,” Babe said rubbing her eyes.

“Nononono. Just come over now and then you and Alex can talk. I’m stealing his phone from him until you get here. BYE-BESTEST-FRIEND,” Jack shouted and hung up.

“Damn it,” Babe muttered and stuffed her phone into her pocket. She starting getting off the bus and was suddenly face to face with John.

“Where are you going in such a rush,” John asked slightly confused.

“Jack Barakat’s making me go to their place to make him brownies,” Babe muttered still angry with him.

The smile faded from John’s face. Why couldn’t Babe hang out with them, he was her BEST friend, she didn’t have to be going to All Time Low’s bus, “Oh.”

“Yeah, I don’t want to. But he took my stuff and he’s not giving it back until I make brownies for him,” Babe lied easily not wanting John to know the real truth.

“Dude, it’s cool. Be back later though, the guys and I wanted to have a movie night. You included,” John told Babe, not wanting to see her go.

“I’ll be there, don’t start without me,” Babe said kissing John on the cheek before rushing off to talk to Alex.

John touched where she kissed her on the cheek. “Damn, she’s got you hooked doesn’t she,” John heard Kennedy say.

John nodded sadly, “Yeah.”

“Well then time’s a-wasting, let’s go talk to Pat. I’m sick of seeing you two mope around over each other. We can come up with a plan to get her back with you,” Kennedy said. John immediately perked up.

----------------------------------------------

Babe sighed; it had taken well over three hours to make Jack brownies. And he was now eating them happily, “Thanks Babe! See this is why you’re my favorite.”

“No problem Jacky, but I need to go talk to Alex,” Babe said grabbing a brownie and walking into the back of the bus where Alex was.

“Bout time,” Alex said closing his laptop.

Babe replied, “Well if SOMEONE had helped Jack and I bake then it wouldn’t have taken so long.”

“I learned a long time ago not to attempt to help Jack bake anything,” Alex said shaking his head.

“Yeah, whatever. Oh and this is yours,” Babe said dropping Alex’s phone into his hand, “You have 13 new texts, 7 missed calls, and 2 voice mails. All from different girls. Man Alex you really do get around.”

Alex looked through his phone then frowned, “I mean I guess.”

“Ohh, Alex has a little crush on someone who is contacting him,” Babe teased then stopped when she saw he was being serious.

“Let’s just say. She’s an old friend,” Alex said double checking the messages, "But she hasn't talked to me in ages."

Babe could feel the disappointment radiating off of him, “Tell me about this girl Alex.”

Alex smiled remembering her, “Her name’s Julia. She’s perfect. It’s kinda like you and John. We’ve been best friends forever. We dated a little while but then she was gonna come on tour with us. But the night before there was this girl that looked almost exactly like her and I was drunk. Well let’s just say it ended badly.”

“Alex, I’m so sorry,” Babe felt terrible for Alex. Who would have thought he knew what it was like to have his heart broken. She gave him a hug, “Instead of buying booze for you guys on the last day of tour. How about I find a way to get you and her back together?”

Alex looked up from his phone sadly, “I’d like that.”

--------------------------------------------------------

“How do you guys know it will work,” John asked nervously when they had finally finished thinking of and putting the final touches on their plan.

Pat smiled knowing it would work. He was the only one who actually knew both sides of the story, “Don’t worry it will.”

“Boooooski’s! Do you know that Jack cannot work an oven? I swear that man’s an overgrown child,” Babe shouted flopping down on John’s life.

Pat shouted, “YOU MADE HIM BROWNIES AND NOT ME! Our friendship is over!”

Babe turned to him, “I just spent 3 plus hours making brownies Pat. This is no time to kid me. I swear to god.”

“Or what. You’ll never make us brownies again,” Jared said jokily.

“Duh,” Babe said and all the guys immediately stopped talking, “Damn boys I’m not even that good of a cook.”

“YES YOU ARE,” they all shouted at the same time.

John laughed, “How about we start the movie now?”

“YES! We’re watching Taken. End of discussion,” Jared shouted quickly and ran to the ‘main room’ to turn the TV on.

Babe leaned over and whispered into John’s ear, “Good god our friends are crazy.”

John tensed up a little bit because of Babe being so close to his face. But before John could respond Pat shouted, “EW! KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS.”

“YEAH! WE DON’T WANT TO BE SEEING THAT YOU TWO,” Kennedy chimed in.

“WHAT IF ME AND JOHN WERE PASSIONATE SECERT LOVERS,” Babe shouted back and turned around to find herself forehead to forehead with John. His hand on the back of her head, if only they knew how badly they both wanted to kiss each other.

“PDA,” Garrett shouted, “IT’S TO MATURE FOR MY INNOCENT EYES.”

Both John and Babe burst into hysterics. “Should we stop giving them a heart attack,” John asked Babe.

Babe pretended to think about it for a minute, “But it’s so much fun to!”

“We can hear you,” Jared said finally getting the entertainment system to work, “Come watch the movie. The damn thing’s about to start.”

“Fine,” Babe replied sticking her tongue out at Jared. As her and John sat down to watch the movie; Babe fell using John as her pillow in a matter of seconds. John wouldn’t have it any other way, because as far as he was concerned, he was with the prettiest girl in the entire world right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
my friends are being lamee and not tellling me what's going on tonight >(
andd soo since i'm in a writing mood, i'll keep writing this story until one of them decides to stop being lame and call me.
and if someone commented it would reallly make my day right now :]