Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

She Ran Away

Lorraine's P.O.V.

*I'm tired of this life, I don't want to kill humans anymore, I am the first vampire ever born and I'm still treated like a child...bodyguards at every angle I look, killing humans just to have my next meal, I'm just tired of it... I'm not a fragile human and I never was, thousands of years being pampered gets old after a while...I need to find a new home, with someone who can truly understand my thoughts*

I thought all this as I was running. Running from my beautiful home in Yorkshire, England...although it was a beautiful place and humble abode, I just grew weary of all the massacres that I had to face everyday. I've heard from a reliable source in my head to run to Volterra, Italy.There, I should find the Volturi and ask them for their help in finding me a home. Since I was unfortunately, technically every vampires "mother" they had no choice in the matter but to help me and obey.

I arrived at the Volturi's Castle...where I ran with inhuman speed past all the guards and secretaries and humans that were there, and I even managed to find the room where the Volturi resided without any help, this was one of the many talents that I possess.

I reached the huge silver and brass doors. I opened the huge doors to see 3 men in elegant thrones, I hated this of course because I didn't like how people flaunted their money off to everyone...it made me sick and disgusted...

Aro was the first one to notice me, of course being the most powerful and leader of them all.

"My children, it seems we have our mother here. Please have a seat." he said to me with his usual airy tone of voice

2 vampires ran up behind me, obviously not present for my introduction and they held both of my arms.I just sat there and did nothing, since I'm tired of fighting and knowing that they will be notified of who I am by Aro in a couple seconds anyway.

"Shall we dispose of this filth Master?"said one of the idiots

Aro seemed appalled at the 2 men's actions and afraid of how his 'mother' would react.

"Demetri! Alec! Let go of our guest at once! Do you realize who you are holding?" Aro yelled, losing his temper for the first time.

The idiots let go of me and took a brief moment to look at me. They took in my features and then looked back at Aro.

"We're sorry Master Aro but we do not know who she is..." they merely said

Aro seemed embarrassed, they didn't know who she was.

"Mother, my dear, would you please tell all of these people who you are, so the wearily uninformed may be enlightened by your presence?" Aro questioned me nicely

I took a couple seconds to answer, just to scare him a bit, make him think that i was aggravated at the 2 idiots' actions.

"Alright Aro, as you wish"

"My name is Lorraine Anabelle Volexiz, I am the first vampire ever born, I have been alive for 43,562 years and i have seen many battles, wars, and deaths in my long life. I realize that i look very young, almost like a teenager to all of you and that is because I was born a vampire and I gained many powers that kept me looking the age that I do now... Aro and many other vampires call me mother because I am the reason that vampires even exist now. I am the original vampire so I am graced with the title of mother and protector of all vampires alike. Now, since I have explained my life to you, do any of you have any questions?" I finished.

Aro and Caius both grabbed my attention by standing up from their "thrones"

"Yes, Aro. What are your questions?" I said, knowing that he had multiple things to ask me about.

Aro bowed to me and started, " Mother I-"

I cut him off

"Please do not call me mother Aro,as much as i appreciate the title I would appreciate it more if you called me by the name I was born with, I do not like elegant titles such as mother when I haven't ever given birth, now you may proceed with your questions."

He nodded his head in understanding

"Yes, Lorraine. I was curious if i could see all the wonderful things that you have seen, I want to visualize your thousands of years of experience. Is that alright with you?" Aro delicately asked.

I thought about it for a quick second.

"I will only let you see 1/4Th of my experiences, you need to prove to me that you are worthy of the rest, but be cautious, they are not all wonderful experiences. But yes you may come touch my hand and see a few things."

Aro was delighted and stepped forward, waiting for me to let out my hand for him to grasp.

He held my hand with almost a loving touch and his eyes widened, then his eyes started to display many different emotions from my past.

I pulled my hand away and he almost seemed disappointed but he obliged faithfully

"You have been through a lot of sorrows, my dear Lorraine. I understand why you ran away and I can see that you came to us to search for a new home of vampires. Why not just stay with us?" Aro spoke quietly

"I do not wish to stay with vampires who pride themselves off of their elegant possessions and I would like for you to find me a home with vampires who would welcome me with open arms ans that do not drink human blood. I am graced by your offer but i must decline, because if I chose to stay here, I would only be going back to the same things that I ran away from. So if you could find me a decent vampire clan to go reside with then I would greatly appreciate it." I said

Aro seemed a little disappointed at my response but he understood, after all he did just watch parts of my life.

" You should answer Caius's question while I think of all the clans, and place you in a home with your requirements." Aro said proudly.

"Alright, that seems fair. Now Caius, what was your question?"

He lifted his head from his hands, happy to be acknowledged.

"If you don't mind me asking. How long have you wanted to run away from that place, and how come you never did it any sooner so you wouldn't have to go through all that pain and suffering of watching so many people die?"

"This was a tough subject for me. But I promised I would answer you and so I shall."

Caius's eyes opened wide, fearing that he pushed to far with the question, I could sense it.

"You don't have to answer me. I understand it must be a tough subject." Caius said quickly

"But I want to answer your question, then maybe you could understand my reasons for leaving that place."

I took a much unneeded breath, they all noticed, and began.

"The reason why I left that place, was because... I had fallen in love...With a human."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked how long it was (ha ha no pun intended) but i hope you'll enjoy the next ones too