Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

“But what about Charlie?”

Lorraine’s P.O.V

Days passed, turning into months. Edward was stalling…Even though he agreed to let me turn Bella, he still was intent on keeping her human for as long as possible.

No one except Edward liked that Bella was still human. In fact, Bella gave Edward a time limit to when she would be turned.

*Flashback*

“Edward…it’s been a month since you said Lorraine could turn me. Why are you drawing this out longer?” said Bella, pacing back and forth in the living room at our house.

In fact our home had become the home base for everyone…Bella’s dad Charlie even stops by sometimes.

He likes that Bella has more girly friends.

“I don’t want you to be turned…you know that Bella. I’m trying to hold it off for as long as I can just so I can keep you with your family. You understand that after you’re turned that you can never see Charlie again?” he said, trying to make her change her mind.

“I could always watch him from afar, like you did to me when we first met.” Bella argued.

I had an idea.

“Why don’t we just tell Charlie? That way you won’t have to lose him forever and he’ll understand if you disappear for a little while, when your trying to control your thirst; if you even have one.” I said.

“We should tell him!” Bella said.

“No! We can’t get another human involved in this!” Edward argued standing up and glaring at us both.

“He will be in as much danger as he was before when Bella just knew. If he knows then he can take more precautions and be safer.” I said.

“What about the Volturi? Did we already forget what happened when Bella found out about us?” Edward pushed.

“As long as I’m here they won’t do anything. If I tell them that they have my permission then they have no choice but to listen to me. Aro looks to me as his mother. I did turn him after all, he has no choice but to listen to me.” I said.

“You turned Aro?” Edward asked.

“Yeah, he was dying. I was like an older female version of Carlisle.”

“Did you know he would become evil and drink human blood?” Edward asked angrily.

“I had a feeling, but there has to be some type of balance with good and evil, or else there would be chaos in the world.” I explained.

“And you get to make those decisions?” Edward asked.

“Actually yes. Yes she does.” Carlisle said from behind him.

“Carlisle! You agree with her methods?” Edward questioned.

“She turned me as well. She is the reason that I become an animal blood drinker and not a killer. You should be grateful to her. If it wasn’t for her you would be dead right now Edward.” Carlisle said.

“Everyone is just against me now!” Edward yelled, storming towards the stairs.

“Edward!” Bella yelled.

He stopped in mid-step on the stairs.

“You have until June 9th to let Lorraine turn me. If not then I will just get Lorraine to turn me without your consent.” She said.

“But what about Charlie?”

“I’m telling him and that’s final!” she ordered.

Edward ran up the stairs.

“Wow Bella, you almost sounded like Aro when he gives his orders. I’m proud of you.” I said.

“I really sounded like him?” Bella said smiling at me and Carlisle.

“Yes you did, I think all of Washington felt the ground move when you ordered Edward like that.” Carlisle said joking.

“You guys.” She said, giving up both hugs.

*Flashback Ends*

“Okay now Bella. Let’s go shopping for your wedding dress and the bridesmaids outfit. I’m sure Alice wants to do that soon anyway. Lets go get them and change and go to the mall and some dress shops. Does that sound alright?” I asked.

Alice, Rosalie, and Esme ran downstairs.

“Did someone mention wedding dress shopping?” Esme said.

“Wow, I would’ve expected Alice to be the one to say that.”

“Alright girls. You go have fun shopping. Use my card to buy anything you want.” Carlisle said, handing Esme his card.

“Will do, thanks Carlisle!” Alice said, grabbing all of us and dragging us to the garage. I wanted to take my car but Esme wanted to drive us all, so I just piled us all in the jeep and Rosalie, Maegan, and Daphnee drove in Rosalie’s car.

We got to the Port Angeles dress shop and we searched forever for dresses that we thought Bella would look good in. We told Bella that we would handle her dress while she looked for our dresses.

I looked around and I found some pretty good ones but only one caught my eye, the dress that was on the rack that was about 3 feet below the floor.

I ran to go grab it and I took it off the rack bringing it to Esme and the girls (minus Bella). They all marveled over the dress and we picked it out for her, Esme went to go walk around with it while I went to find Bella.

I saw her in between a rack of Blue and Green dresses.

“Are you having fun looking for our dresses? Have any luck so far?” I asked her.

“No…I’m thinking of just picking a dress style and you guys just pick your own individual color.”

“Sounds good to me…that would make it much easier on your part.” I said, marveling at all the colors and fabrics.

“What kind of dress do you think everyone would want to wear?” I asked her.

She didn’t answer me, she just walked around searching through the dresses.

“Found some!” she said

“Really?”

I ran over to where her voice was coming from and she had found dresses for all of us.

“They aren’t all the same dress but they look very similar to each other, especially these three.” I said, grabbing them all off the shelf and handing them to Bella.

“There is one more thing… I want to have 2 maids of honor. You and Alice. Rosalie said she’d be the flower girl, which is shocking. But then Daphnee, Lexi, and Maegan can be the bridesmaids. That way the three dresses that look the same can be their dresses.”

“That would be great Bella. Thank you. That way this dress can be for Rosalie, this one can be Alice’s, and these three are for Daphnee, Lexi, and Maegan. Wait, what about Esme? Her dress doesn’t match.” I noticed

“Oh, Esme said that she’d rather just watch.” Bella said.

“Alright. So I guess this one must be mine then?” I asked, holding up the last dress.

“Yes, yours is actually one of the most unique. I figured your dress could be special since you are doing such a big favor for me.” She said.

“Thank you Bellz, but you don’t have to make my dress special just because I’m turning you. Do it because you want to, not because you feel obligated since I’m helping you.” I said, grabbing all the dresses from her and bringing it to the girls.

“I want to.” She said, giving me a warm smile.

“Okay…Girls. These are your dresses.” I announced giving each girl their designated dresses.

“Bella wanted all the dresses to look similar but have different colors.” I said.

“They look great Bella. Now we just need to try all these on while you try on your dress. We hope you like it. Lorraine found it for you.” Esme said.

Bella looked at me. “You found it?” she asked.

“Yeah it just…Called out to me. It said, ‘I’m the dress, give me to Bella!’” I said, making a voice for the dress.

We all went into the dressing rooms to try on all our dresses, all of them seem to fit perfectly, even Bella’s.

“Okay now what are we going to do with the dresses? We can’t put them in a place where Edward or the guys can find them.” Daphnee said.

“Well, how about the girls’ room in our house, there is I huge closet that I put in there, you probably didn’t even see it there. It’s a secret closet for all our stuff.” Alice said.

“You gave us a secret closet and didn’t tell us?” Maegan asked.

“Yeah, I knew we would need a place for the dresses so I got that put in. It looks like a part of the wall.” Alice said.

“Okay then, lets go home and hide these dresses.” I said.

We all left the dress shop with all the dresses wrapped up. We put all the dresses in one car so that Esme and Alice and Bella could get back to the Cullen’s house.

Rosalie, Daphnee, Lexi, Maegan and I went to out house and we stashed the dresses in our special closet that Rosalie showed us.

“To think I never knew where this thing was. It looked like where the wallpaper ended to me.” Lexi said, feeling the door to the closet.

“Now we have the best hiding spot for hide and seek. God knows the pack loves playing that game.” I mentioned.

“Okay guys, let’s go back to the house. Paul and the wolves are there waiting for you girls to show up.” Rosalie said.

“Alright.”

We all piled back into her car and she drove us back to the house.

I felt uneasy, like something was wrong.

I ran out of the car and into the house.

I saw something I’d never thought I’d see.

Emmett and Paul were fighting.

“What the hell is going on here!!!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you like it? Hope you like the dresses...

Their Dresses:
http://www.polyvore.com/dresses_for_bella_esme_alice/set?id=21948239

http://www.polyvore.com/dresses_for_lorraine_daphnee_lexi/set?id=21948508

Much Love and Bridesmaides Dresses,
Starla