Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

“Its worse when you’re a vampire.”

Lorraine’s P.O.V

I wake up at the smell of pancakes cooking downstairs…but who could be cooking?

I turn to see if Paul is awake so I can ask him, but he’s not there.

Is he the one cooking? I never expected him to be able to cook.

I got up out of the bed and I walked downstairs to the kitchen, the smells getting stronger, I notice the smell of many fruits. Strawberries and Blueberries galore, I’m not sure if they’re just sitting on the counter or if that’s what’s in the pancakes.

I walk into the kitchen to see Emmett there, making the pancakes while Paul watches him from his position at the counter.

“So you’re the one causing the enticing aroma.” I stated, walking over to the pancakes and looking closer.

There were blueberries in the pancakes but the strawberries were just sitting on the counter next to the stove.

“Yeah, I figured that since I made an ass of myself yesterday, that I would make up for it by making you guys breakfast. I hope that’s alright.” Emmett said.

“Yeah you’re forgiven after you make me breakfast. We’re good.” I said, taking a couple pancakes from the growing pile next to him.

“Make a note of that Paul. If you ever screw up, then make me breakfast with fruit in it.” I told him while taking a huge bit out of my pancake.

I sat next to him and continued eating.

“Duly Noted.” He said, smiling at me and taking the bits of pancake I had on my fork and eating them quickly.

“Hey! That’s mine! Get your own.” I teased taking a huge bite quickly before he could grab it.

He just laughed.

“So does anyone have any plans for the day?” Emmett asked.

“No, none that I know of, but Paul has a job to do for the next two days.” I said.

“Oh? What does he have to do?” Emmett asked.

“I have to listen to Lorraine’s iPod and memorize the songs and band names in the course of six days.” Paul answered for me.

“Oh why in such a short amount of time?” Emmett asked confused.

“We’re going to this concert with all my favorite bands, and he only knows a few of their songs so I’m educating him with the bands’ music that will be there.” I said.

“Oh, the one with Asking Alexandria and Avenged Sevenfold?” he asked.

“Yeah, are you and the family going?” I asked.

“Some of us are. Well, pretty much everyone except Carlisle, Rosalie, and Esme. Everyone else is coming along.” He said.

“Cool, just make sure that me and Paul get some time to ourselves please?” I begged.

“Why?”

“Because I’m taking her there for our first official date. I didn’t know that pretty much everyone would be there.” Paul said.

I finished my pancakes and I rinsed off the dish and put it in the dishwasher.

“So why’d you ask if we had any plans today? Did you guys plan something?” I asked.

“Yeah we were all going to be taking a small vacation to Italy for a bit. Carlisle wanted to go stop by the Volturi to make sure of a couple of things.” Emmett said.

“You mean that Carlisle is going to ask Aro about me turning Bella and telling Charlie am I right?” I asked him.

“Yeah, pretty much. But while Carlisle is doing that then all of us can visit the sites in Italy.”

“Sounds fun, but is the pack coming?” Paul asked.

“Most of them except Sam and Emily, Colin and Brady. Sam wants to make sure Emily is comfortable, you know with her pregnancy.” Emmett said.

“Yeah I understand. When do we leave to go to Italy?” I asked.

“About 2 in the morning tomorrow morning. Is that an okay time for you two?”

“Yeah that’s fine, we just need to go to sleep earlier tonight.” I said.

“Okay I’ll go tell Carlisle that you two are coming too. But you know that Aro will most likely want to see you while you’re up there right?” he asked.

“Yeah I kind of figured that much. He looks to me as a parent. I turned him and he still calls me mother whenever I see him.” I mentioned.

“Yeah I forgot about that. Well I’ll see you guys later.” He said, waving and leaving the house.

“So we better start packing now then.” I said, going upstairs and getting a suitcase.

“Hey Lorraine. Alice called; she said that you and the girls are going to go out with Bella to spend some time with Charlie. So dress nicely.” He told me.

“Alright, I’ll change now. When are we going to go visit him? Did she tell you?”

“Yeah they said to meet up at Bella’s house at 1pm so you guys can have lunch with him.” He said.

“Oh, I still have time, so I’ll just start packing now and go visit Charlie, then finish later if I haven’t already.” I said.

“Alright, well I’m going to go home and tell my mom where I’m going to be the next few days, and I’ll pack some stuff.” He said.

“Okay, tell mom I say hi.” I said, walking over to him and giving him a deep kiss.

He made the kiss deeper, adding a little trace of some tongue in there. I broke the kiss and I lightly pushed him.

“Go on Paul, we don’t want you to get too distracted.” I said.

“Okay.” He said, leaving the room.

I remembered that I forgot to give him the iPod so I grabbed it and ran after him. He was still on the top of the stairs.

“Paul! I forgot to give this to you…now go learn what good music really is.” I said.

“Fine, I’ll see you after you get back from visiting Charlie.”

“Bye.”

I turned back to my suitcase, filling it with enough clothes, shoes and makeup for the next few days. I actually finished packing at noon so I started to get ready to go see Charlie.

I took a shower and I got dressed and I grabbed the keys to my purple motorcycle and I put my jacket on, them my helmet and I drove off towards Charlie's house.

I got there at 12:45 pm and I saw that everyone else was already there.

I got off my bike, bringing my helmet inside with me and brushing out my hair with my fingers. I knocked on the door and Charlie opened the door, greeting me with a smile and a bear hug.

“It’s so good to see you Charlie.” I said.

He released me from the hug and said, “Good to see you too Lorraine, thanks for coming.”

I walked to the living room, setting my helmet on the table and laying my jacket on the back of the couch, sitting down with the rest of the girls.

“So what’s with the sudden visit from all the Cullen girls?” Charlie asked.

I spoke up first.

“Well the Cullens and the guys from La Push were planning to go to Italy for the next few days, and we all wanted to know if we could take Bella with us?” I asked him.

“As long as you girls are there then I have no problem with Bella going. Just as long as she stays with one of you girls at all times then I’m fine with it.” He said.

“Thanks Charlie.” We all said.

“Thanks Dad.” Bella said, giving him a hug.

“Well you honestly shouldn’t really have to ask me permission to do anything anymore; you’re already engaged so I know you can handle making your own decisions.” He said.

“So is that all?” he asked.

“No, we still wanted to come hang out with you. Maybe watch some baseball on the flat screen.” Alice said.

“Yeah that sounds fun. But first I wanted to ask something. Lorraine I noticed that you came in on a motorcycle, can I see it? I was thinking of getting one myself.” He said.

“Charlie I will let you see it but I will not let you buy a motorcycle. You are not allowed to buy a motorcycle until the day I die, that will be a while trust me.” I said.

The girls laughed at the irony of the joke. I wouldn’t die for a very long time and Charlie was the only one not to know.

“Okay then, lets go see my baby.” I said, getting up and walking out the door with everyone in tow behind me.

I got to my bike and Charlie came up to it and started to admire everything on the bike, from the exhaust to the purring of the engine, the nice leather seats and the great paint job.

“You seem to have yourself a pretty nice bike here.” He said.

“Yeah, I’ve come to realize that I love Kawasaki ninjas. Alice and the rest of the family got me this, another bike in blue and a mustang. So I’m set for a while.” I mentioned.

“You got all that after they adopted you? Can you guys adopt me too?” he joked.

We all laughed.

“Charlie you are crazy to think we would adopt you. You’re already technically part of the family in law…almost.” Rosalie said.

“Yeah I guess you’re right.” He laughed.

“Okay well lets go back inside and watch some TV.” He said, guiding us all back into the house and into the living room, to sit on the couches, I took a seat on the floor since there wasn’t much room on the couch after 5 skinny vampires were seated on it already.

Bella and I were both on the floor playing cards. We had spent most of the time on the floor ignoring the game and just playing Uno.

“Okay girls, it’s going to be getting dark soon. I want to go to sleep early because I have to work tomorrow. Bella are you going back with them?” Charlie asked.

“Yes dad, I’ve already packed my bag. The plane leaves at 2 am so we have to get up early too.” She said.

“Okay well have fun Bella.” He said, giving her a hug and a kiss on her forehead.

“Be safe dad.” Bella said.

“You too kiddo.”

We went out to our rides and Bella wanted to come sleep at out house in the guest bedroom. So I let her ride behind me on my bike. She enjoyed the ride, I could tell. She wasn’t even holding on to me. She had her arms in the air.

We got to the house and I let her in the house after unlocking it.

I went upstairs as soon as I got inside and I changed into some more pajamas.

I could already tell that Paul was here for two reasons, I could sense him in my room, and I saw his bike outside.

“Hey Paulie… I’m going to get some shut-eye early. Come to bed with me” I said, grabbing him from the guys’ room and upstairs into my bedroom.

We both got into the bed and fell asleep instantly.

Only 4 hours until we were in Italy.

~/X\~

“Lorraine, its time to wake up…we leave in 20 minutes.” Paul said, lightly shaking me awake.

“Demon Be Gone!” I yelled.

I was far too tired to be woken up at this hour.

“Fine but you’re going to miss the plane to Italy.” Paul said.

“I can run there.” I pulled the blanket above my head.

“But you’ll get your outfit all dirty when you go into the ocean.” He said.

I thought about it…

“Damn…fine I’m getting up. I’ll take a shower and change and be down in 15 minutes.” I said, throwing the blanket off me and zombie walking into the bathroom.

I’ve never been this freaking tired in my life.

I showered and changed into a simple outfit. I didn’t really feel like doing my hair so I just grabbed a beanie to wear on the plane. I walked downstairs with my bag to notice that Paul has one of my shirts on and a beanie on as well.

“Why are you wearing my clothes?”

He looked down. “I thought it was mine.” He said.

“No, that’s one of the tops I bought at the mall. I hope no one else notices your wearing a girls’ shirt.” I said.

“I hope not. That would suck majorly.” He said.

“Yeah you’ll definitely get a lot of gay comments…either that or someone will think that we slept together.”

“But we did…” he said, not getting the hint.

“Not that…think about it…it’ll come to you.” I said.

“No time, the car is here. Lets Go Girls!” he yelled.

Daphnee, Lexi and Maegan all ran down the stairs, automatically stopping and giving Paul weird looks.

“Yeah, I think everyone will notice.” I said to Paul.

“Did you two do the horizontal tango?” Maegan asked.

“No.”

“Then why is he wearing your shirt?”

I looked to Paul.

“I told you that they would think that.” I said.

“Oh you meant it that way…my bad…I didn’t know they’d think that. I honestly thought it was mine.” He said, while carrying his bag down the stairs to the cars.

“Yeah yeah, just get in the car.” I said.

We got in the car and strapped ourselves in. It took us ten minutes to get to the airport with Emmett’s intense driving skills. You could’ve sworn that this car had vampire speed as well.

Haha I made a funny.

I started to giggle at the terminal at the thought of the car with fangs and sparkly paint.

“Why are you laughing randomly?” Alice asked.

“I just thought about how the car we were in must have vampire speed because it was going so fast and then I pictured the car with fangs and a sparkly paint job.” I said.

Everyone else thought about it and started to laugh as well.

“Now boarding flight 371 to Naples, Italy. All passengers please come to the gate and have your tickets and passports ready.” We heard the intercom say.

We all walked to the gate and showed the stewardess our tickets and passports, gaining entry into the plane. We all got to sit in first class, but with all the people we had with us, we were the only ones in first class.

“This is some mighty fine service in here, they have menus and stuff.” Embry marveled.

“Oh stop thinking about food, you ate half an hour ago.” Maegan whined.

“Fine, only for you though. I’m going to sleep, I’m still tired.” He announced, laying his head on Maegan’s shoulder.

“I agree to that, snoozing time has commenced.” Emmett said in a robotic voice.

He pretended to break down and his head ended up smashed up against the window.

Paul took out my iPod and started to listen to it. It was so loud that I could hear every word; I grabbed one of the ear phones and stuck it in my ear. Asking Alexandria’s “A prophecy” was blasting the speakers. And surprisingly I fell asleep to the song, regardless of the loud volume.

~/X\~

I was woken up by the stewardess telling me that we would be landing in five minutes.

I thanked her and shook Paul to wake him but he wouldn’t wake up.

The ear phone was still in his ear but the iPod was off, so I grabbed the iPod, turned it on, and I found one of the loudest songs I could find.

He screamed at the high level of sound suddenly flowing through his ears.

“What was that for?” he asked.

“You wouldn’t wake up so I figured that I could wake you up with a little ‘Nightmare’. You can’t be telling me that you don’t love M. Shadows’ voice.” I said.

“I like the band but I don’t want to be rudely awakened by Avenged Sevenfold.”

“A Ha. You passed your first little quiz. You told me the band name. You get one brownie point from Matt Sanders.” I said.

“You’re weird. I like it.” He stated.

The plane taxied into the terminal and we were finally allowed to leave the plane. I reached the inside of the airport and me and Embry cried out “Sweet Freedom!” like idiots when we got there.

“Okay let’s go find our rentals and we can drive to Volterra. I’m sure that the Volturi would want to see us as soon as we arrived. So lets make haste.” Carlisle said.

We got our cars and they followed me, since I knew how to get there the fastest and since I was the faster driver so they had no choice but to be behind me.

We parked the cars outside of the castle and I just walked in, only to be met with Alec and Jane.

“Nice to see you again Lorraine. How are you enjoying the home of the Cullens?” Alec asked.

“I’m enjoying it quite well thank you Alec. How are you Jane? Still torturing people with no mercy?” I asked.

“You know me all too well Lorraine. Now come, all of you. Aro is waiting for you all.” She said, turning and walking to the elevator.

Thankfully the elevator was huge so all of us could fit in there.

Jane and Alec lead us into the room where they were all gathered, and Aro gave me a warm smile. The wives rushed to me and gave me all huge hugs.

“Lorraine! We’ve missed you!” they all said.

“Good to know someone’s missed me other than Alec. I started to feel unloved.” I joked.

“Lorraine. It seems that you have brought wolves with you?” Aro questioned.

“Yes, we brought wolves with us. They are our companions and mates. They wanted to come along and meet the people responsible for sending me into their lives.” I explained.

“So they are not here just for protection?” Caius asked.

“No, but I must warn you. Do not try anything, because some of them have temper issues and it makes it hard for them to control their phasing, so I would choose what you say wisely to me and everyone in our family.” I warned

“I see, yes you are attached to one of them in particular. This one I presume?” he asked, pointing to Paul, who had his arms around me.

“Yes you presume correct. He is my mate.” I answered.

“Why is he wearing a female’s shirt?” Caius asked.

I stifled a laugh.

“Yes, he rushed to get dressed so we wouldn’t miss our flight and he accidentally grabbed one of my shirts. He didn’t know until I told him.” I said.

“Alright, I thought he either just had a problem with his sexuality choices or if you two are sincerely close.” Aro said.

“Oh heavens no, he’s not gay. Nor have we gone that far yet. But it was a hilarious mistake that he will make sure not to make again.” I said.

“I’m sure it won’t.” he said.

“So this is not the reason that we have come to speak with you. There are other matters to discuss, am I correct?” Caius asked.

Carlisle stepped forward and answered.

“You are correct. We have some questions we would like to ask you regarding the turning of Bella Swan and safely informing her father Charlie about us.” He stated.

“You cannot tell a human about us without turning them. You know the consequences Carlisle.” Aro seethed.

I stepped in.

“I wanted them to tell Bella’s father because I’ve learned he is a very trustworthy man. All of us are close friends with him. In fact, I will vouch for him myself to say that he can be trusted with our secret just as Bella has been, without turning him. He is a dear friend to all of us and we would hate to keep a secret like this from him for very long.” I reasoned.

“You are willing to vouch for this human, Lorraine? You know what will happen if he does reveal our secret don’t you?” Aro asked.

“Yes I am well aware. I was there when the vampire code was created, as well as I created some of those rules as well.” I confirmed.

“I reluctantly give you permission to tell Charlie Swan whilst keeping him human. But don’t forget if he tells anyone our secret, or even jokes about it to anyone outside of the Cullens and the wolves, then we have no choice but to put you to a trial and have you killed.” He said.

“All the more reason for me to stick my neck out on the line for him. I believe in him and so do the Cullens. You have my word that if he does tell our secret, that I will willingly come to you and suffer the consequences.” I said.

Aro and the Volturi were shocked.

“You’re really willing to do this for a human?”

“Yes, it’s eating me away every day that I’m lying to him. The sooner he knows, the better.” I said proudly.

“Very well then. Now onward to the next subject up for debate.” He said.

“Yes, everyone has agreed to let me turn Bella into one of us. Edward was a little iffy about it at first but he agreed to let me do it after him and Bella were married. He was taking too long to make a wedding date and Bella ordered him to either make the wedding very soon or I would turn her anyway within this month. I was just making sure that I have your permission to do that.” I explained.

“You always have our permission to do whatever you like. You are our creator; we should be asking you for permission. You turned me and we are all very grateful for your sacrifices that you have made for all of us. You may turn anyone whenever you like. Take your time.” He said.

“Thank you Aro.” I said.

He sat back into his chair and looked at Bella.

“Is it true that you ordered Edward?” he asked incredulously.

She spoke quietly.

“Yes. I did, I was tired of him holding it off. So I told him he would have to do it soon or I will do it without his consent.” She answered.

“It’s true Aro, she sounded better than you.” I agreed.

“Interesting…I’ll be keeping my watchful eye on you Bella, just like I do with my maker. Lorraine you will do well to take care of her.” He said.

“I already know that. I also know that those earrings you gave me have trackers in them.” I said.

“I figured you would find that out. You never cease to surprise me Lorraine.” Aro said.

“And I never will stop surprising you Aro. You be good now you hear?” I asked.

“Yes mother.” He said, bowing his head.

“Oh here we go again.” I joked.

“Sorry, it’s a habit.” He apologized.

“You know what they say…Old habits die hard.” I said.

“Its worse when you’re a vampire.”

“Trust me I know. Now we will be in Italy for the next 2 days, feel free to come with us one night. We can all just act like kids like you and I used to Aro.” I offered.

“We should do that. I want it to be like old times.”

“Farewell, my children.” I said, turning and waving.

“Farewell, Mother.” Everyone in the room simultaneously answered.

I led the family back to the elevator and everyone just looked at me.

“What?” I asked.

“They automatically let you get what you wanted. That’s a shocker right there. I wished I had a video camera back there.” Emmett said.

“See, I told you they loved me.” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed my longest chapter so far... I wanted to make it long because i know you faithful readers have been dying for a long chapter..so here is your present.

here are all their outfits, i tried to put multiple people's outfits on there so there wouldn't be 17 links..they are mostly combined into 5 different links...

Outfits:
http://www.polyvore.com/daphnee_lexi_airport/set?id=22027329

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=22026723

http://www.polyvore.com/maegan_emmett_bella_airport/set?id=22027726

http://www.polyvore.com/alice_edward_jasper_rosalie_airport/set?id=22028421

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=22029232&.msg=BQcCAAAAAQQDAAAAAgoLU2V0IHVwZGF0ZWQAAAAHY29udGVudAoDbXNnAAAABHR5cGU

http://www.polyvore.com/jacob_paul_lorraine_airport/set?id=22030090

Thank you readers for being so good to me, i love you all.

Much Love and A LONG CHAPTER!!!!,
Starla