Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

“Why would I warn you if that was my intention?”...“Because you’re stupid?”

Lorraine’s P.O.V

“What kind of danger are you talking about?” I asked quietly, hoping that no one inside could hear our voices.

“You killed my mate Dante. You pretty much did me a favor. At first I wanted to attack you, but then I realized that you were just doing your job. Yari, the other owl that you chased off, still wants to get revenge on you. Dante and Yari are related. She hates your guts for killing him. She planned to attack you all and I told her that I wasn’t going to hurt you anymore…now she’s hell-bent on killing all of you. She’s probably going to kill me too since she knows I came here to warn you?” Raven explained.

“Now how do I know you aren’t just trying to gain my trust so you can keep tabs on me from the inside?” I asked her.

“Why would I warn you if that was my intention?” she questioned me pointedly.

“Because you’re stupid?”

“No I’m not!” she defended.

“That question was rhetorical.” I stated slowly.

“Why can’t you trust me? I could’ve easily killed you earlier when you walked out of the door, yet I didn’t. Why-…”

She was cut off by a loud growl from behind me. Her gaze went from my face to behind me. Her eyes widened in slight fear and awe.

I turned to see where she was looking, trying to figure out which one of the wolves it was….but it wasn’t one of them. It was a tiger…a tiger that I seemed to recognize fairly well.

Raven started to stutter…”Y-you have a p-pet tiger?” she managed to get out.

“No, I don’t have a pet tiger, but I know who it is…I’m not sure why they’re here though; but I suggest that if you don’t want to get attacked, you should just go now, she’s not very trusting to anyone.” I warned Raven.

I heard wings fluttering behind me and I looked back to where Raven was, but she was gone. Her owl form was retreating, heeding my warning.

I turned back to the tiger and I sighed.

“You can turn back now…” I said.

The tiger nodded and it transformed from a large tiger to reveal the one person I haven’t heard from in centuries: Arianna Volexiz; my daughter.

I looked at her shocked by her appearance; she’s changed a whole bunch since I’ve last seen her.

“You’ve changed a lot haven’t you?” I marveled.

“You should be talking mom, you’ve changed a whole lot since we parted. I tried to go to the castle I heard you were last at and they couldn’t find you…they didn’t even know you were missing until I got there about a week ago… So I listened around for word of where you may have been, and I heard that you went to go visit good ol’ Aro and the Volturi. They told me where you were last week, but it’s a total pain to find you.” She said.

“You came to see Aro last week? How come he didn’t tell me?” I thought out loud.

“I asked him not to tell you, I wanted this to be a surprise. So, well…..Surprise!” she said, opening up her arms above her head and waving her hands around.

“You shouldn’t be here…” I said, lowering my eyes at her.

“Oh come on… you’re still mad about that time you caught me drinking from humans? When will you get over that?” she asked.

“I’ll get over it only when you stop doing it…did you know that I was supposed to kill you since you were acting like all those rogue vampires?” I asked her, putting my hands on my hips and raising my voice.

“Mom, seriously? Vampire’s drinking from humans is just like human teenagers drinking underage, its just lasts for a little while until you get caught and then its not so funny anymore…I haven’t drank from any humans since about 4 years ago…I conformed to your ways mom. Aren’t you going to forgive me?” she asked, lowering her hands slowly.

“I am proud of you…I’m your mother…I can’t help but be proud of you sometimes.” I stated.

“But…” she pressed me to keep going, she knew me all too well, and we do the exact same things.

“But, you still did something you know I despise…I’m still going to be aggravated at you for a while. But I forgive you…” I said.

I opened my arms up and she walked into them, giving me a hug.

“Mom, there’s something I have to tell you.” She started, breaking the hug and taking two steps back.

“If you’re taking two steps backwards to ask me then it must be bad.” I said.

“I love you.” She said.

“Okay what do you want?” I asked, sounding like every other parent when they heard that come out of nowhere.

“Can’t I just say I love you?” she asked faking annoyance.

“Not when you have been avoiding me for the past couple of centuries because you said you hated me.” I stated.

“Okay well then you’re right. I do need something…I need a place to stay for a little while.” She said, looking down at her feet.

“Okay, we have a guest bedroom in the house, now how long do you need to stay for?” I asked.

She was quiet for about 5 minutes, looking in every direction except where I was standing.

“Arianna, answer me. How long do you need to stay for?” I demanded, getting worried at her silence.

“About 9 months…” she trailed off.

My eyes automatically went to her stomach; she had her hand on her stomach, holding it as if to protect it from something. I gasped loudly.

“Arianna? Are you…?” I trailed off, I couldn’t finish the question…it was too difficult. Especially since I saw no one with her here to help take care of her.

“Yes, mom. I’m pregnant.”

Johnny Freaking Christ!

“OH MY GOD!” I screamed, scaring the hell out of my daughter, making her cling to her stomach even more.

Paul turned up behind her, almost slipping on the floor from suddenly stopping from his run towards my panicked voice. He immediately saw me with tears almost in my eyes and then he saw Arianna.

He automatically thought she was a threat, because of the current predicament we were both in. He phased quickly and ran to Arianna.

I broke out of my panicked phase and I yelled.

“NO PAUL!! STOP!!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger!!! Muahaha i feel so mean for putting that in there, but at least it will make you anitcipate my next move....how do you like? I want two more comments before i post again...

school starts soon too...but don't worry...i'll still keep up with this story and the other one I plan to post up here...promise....may you cut off my feet if i break my promise...
Onward to the links down there

Arianna Volexiz:

http://www.ukhairdressers.com/style/hairstyles/10363/2.jpg

Arianna tiger form:

http://www.louisvillezoo.org/images/news/MR-2008/Sinda-2.jpg

Much Love and Family Reunions,
Starla