Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

Firethorne

Lorraine’s P.O.V

‘Mikey’ left soon after that, going to meet up with ‘Angie’ and they could go plan some more.

I lie there, just staring at the ceiling, the dull pain still throbbing inside my chest… if Paul felt it worse than I did then how could he be feeling now?

There was a knock on the door, I didn’t say anything. Mostly because I couldn’t after all that pain.

The door opened and I moved my head to the right and looked at the doorway; Darius was there.

“Are you feeling any better?” He asked.

I just looked away from him and stared back at the ceiling.

He sighed…

“What can I do for you to at least talk to me?” he asked sadly.

I looked up… shocked that he even cared.

“Why do you hate me so much?” he asked pitifully.

I sat up in anger, ignoring the searing pain rising in my chest.

“I hate you because you took me away from my friends, my family, and the one person that I’ll ever love! That is why I hate you!” I yelled, plopping back down and huffing, staring, once again, at the ceiling.

There was a long pause of silence.

“What if I just made you forget all about them?” he thought aloud.

My ears perked much like a puppy’s ears when I heard that.

Is he really thinking of erasing my memory?

“Yes, that’s what I’ll do. I’ll get my men on it immediately.” He thought, walking out of the door. Little does he know that I won’t be here for much longer.

I lay there for a little while longer until I heard screams and hisses from outside my door. I heard some people fighting and a struggle, but I honestly couldn’t move my body anymore. The pain was just too much.

My door slammed open and two of the guards were holding onto Rosalie and Emmett, they were fighting against their grips.

Darius followed closely behind them, looking infuriated.

“You had people infiltrate my castle so you could escape?! You filthy wench!” he yelled, coming up to me on the bed and slapping me.

I didn’t respond, nor did I care.

He picked me off of the bed and threw me onto the floor. I still didn’t move.

Emmett and Rosalie didn’t like it very much how Darius was treating me. They started kicking and hissing in the guard’s arms.

“Let her go! Stop!” Rosalie was screaming.

Darius paused, only to look back at her and kick backwards, hitting me in the head, knocking me out.

Emmett’s P.O.V

I saw Lorraine get kicked and get knocked out and I seethed. How dare some foul loathsome bastard touch my family!

I kicked the guard that was holding onto me and he grabbed himself, falling to the ground.

Rosalie did the same with the other guard while I went to go check on Lorraine, completely ignoring Darius.

I picked up her body and I shook her lightly.

“Lorraine? Lorraine! You need to wake up!”

But I got nothing.

I picked her up and I turned around, carrying her in my arms toward the door.

“Darius is gone.” Rosalie stated.

“I chased him but he got away, he’s not going to stop until he gets a hold of Lorraine, Emmett.”

I nodded.

We ran through the castle until we saw the front door, I was almost there!

Some guards were chasing us and they had bows and arrows.

They shot them in our directions and I dodged most of them.

But one of those bastards got lucky and hit me right in the heart, from behind.

I fell to my knees, dropping Lorraine and telling Rosalie to keep going.

“Just go! I can handle this!” I yelled.

She nodded and just kept running, leaving me and Lorraine behind.

I heard footsteps from behind me and I looked; Darius was right there.

“Did you really think it would be that easy?” he said, before one of his guards picked up Lorraine and walked off.

Another guard shot me in the chest again.

I fell down.

“What…. Is in…. The… Arrows?” I managed to get out.

“Dead man’s blood and firethorne; very toxic to vampires.” Darius smiled.

Oh shit… Edward… if you can hear me… Help Lorraine…
♠ ♠ ♠
End Story!! There wil be a sequel! Just not for about a couple of weeks!

I want at least 5 comments before i post the Sequel... not sure what the name will be... but i already have plans for it...

Much Love and Sequels,
Starla