Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

"Paul Withdrawal"

Lorraine’s P.O.V

I felt as if my insides were being ripped out of me by my heart. The immense pain coursing through me was unexplainable.

Everyone screamed all around me. The women all pointed to me in fear. Lucian just stood there, shocked.

“What the hell is going on with her? Someone explain this instant!” Lucian ordered.

Someone came up to me and felt my forehead. He looked very familiar to me, but I couldn’t place it.

“She hasn’t been poisoned, nor is she sick… By any chance sire, has she been around any werewolves lately?” the man asked.

Lucian’s eyes widened.

“Why would that matter?” he asked appalled.

The man looked at me, making me look back into his eyes. He nodded and stood up, making brief eye contact with Lucian before turning away and walking to the door.

“Excuse me sir… what exactly is wrong with her?” Lucian asked.

The man turned and looked at me, then back at Lucian.

“It seems that she has been imprinted on by a wolf. When the imprintee and werewolf separate, they both start to die from the inside.” He explained.

Lucian’s shock dropped and became a look of anger.

“Then what am I supposed to do?”

The man laughed.

“You need to get her back to her werewolf if you want her to live.” He stated.

“Why should I listen to you?” Lucian grumbled.

“If you want her to make it through the week, then I suggest you bring her that wolf!” the man screamed.

Lucian silenced, as did the rest of the people in the room.

“How dare you order me?! I am the king!” Lucian yelled.

“Not yet you aren’t… until then you are nothing more than a foolish prince with no power.” The man said.

Lucian slumped in his position. He knew that this man was right, but who exactly was this guy and how did he know this?

Lucian finally gave in and sighed.

“How can I repay you for telling me a diagnosis?” Lucian offered.

The man smiled.

“Well my wife and I do need a place to sleep for a couple of days, and she needs to be taken care of until the werewolf is here… So why don’t you let me and my wife stay here for a little while and I can take care of her until it is time to leave?” he asked.

Lucian sat there, contemplating.

After a few moment, which seemed like forever, he gave in.

“You may stay in the guest quarters and take care of Lorraine until I find her little wolf-boy.” He said, turning and walking to his room, just leaving me there on the floor.

The man came to me and picked me up. He smiled at me and I instantly knew who it was: Emmett. Rosalie must be here too because he said his wife needed a place to stay.

He took me into my room (the guards showed him where to go.).

I felt my sheets on my back and I smiled.

“What is your name sir?” I asked.

He gave me a weird look.

“You already know my name silly. Why do I need to tell you it?” he asked stupidly.

I mentally pictured myself smacking him in the head for that.

“I mean what do you want me to call you in front of the guards and Lucian?” I asked him.

“Oh…Uhhh… Mikey Lewis… Yeah that’ll work, and Rose will be Angie Lewis.” He said smiling.

That man is such an idiot at times.

“You need to rest Lorraine, I was serious when I told Lucian about what was happening with you… you’re going through Paul withdrawal.” He said.

“Dang… do you know if he’s feeling the same thing?” I asked, not wanting Paul to be in any pain.

“Yeah… in fact he probably went through more pain than you did…Much more pain.” Emmett/Mikey said.

Why does all this drama have to happen to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
because it makes the story more intersting...Okay...My birthday is in 2 days...hope you guys are preparing to say happy birthday...

If i do get happy birthdays...i won't be able to post n my birthday cuz ill be busy but i will on either between thursday-saturday. Fair?

Links to what Emmett and Rosalie look like in 'disguise':

http://img.listal.com/image/554403/600full-kellan-lutz.jpg

http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/k/kellan_lutz-3589.jpg

http://twilight-review.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/nikki-reed-20081128-474958.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kz06ikTeOg1qzxtwjo1_400.jpg

Hope you liked!

Much Love and Paul Withdrawal,
Starla