Sequel: Who Will

I Was Born To Hate You, Not Love You

I Was Born To Hate You, Not Love You 3

I couldn't get Edward out of my head and it was making me crazy. Everyone knew about me being gay and accepted it but no one was happy with me imprinting on Edward. How is it that I was lucky enough to have them be ok with me liking boys but so unlucky because they don't accept the boy I want. What could I do I wanted to hate him so much but I cared for him just the same.
The only way to get away from these feelings is to stay away from Edward. If I cant un-imprint, then I will imprint on someone new.
Well... that was a good thought but acting it out was not as easy. Whenever I was around him I had to use all of my strength not to sex him with my eyes. Whenever he wasn't around me, he was all I could think about. I wasn't able to stay away from him completely, seeing how I sit with him at lunch, next to him in class and he is dating my best friend. I stayed as distant as I could but it was only a week until I gave in. I needed to speak to him, only if it was just a second.
"Hi Edward," I said sitting next to him at lunch.
"Oh were talking now, whats it been... a week," he smiled but it wasn't a happy smile.
"Yeah, well I was having a bad..." he was looking at me with his beautiful eyes. "A bad um... week," I continued, "So where is Bella?" I was hoping she would save me from this soon.
"How should I know?" Edward scoffed.
"Last time I checked you two are dating."
"Well then you haven't checked recently, huh."
"What?" I was honestly confused.
"Bella cheated on me," he said stern, "and I love someone else."
"Who did she cheat on you with."
"Tyler."
"That guy that almost hit her with his car?"
"Ya, but instead of worrying about that you should be asking who I'm in love with."
"But i don't really care," I lied and he could tell.
"You care," He smirked.
"Ok, who is this person you are in love with," I sighed not really wanting to hear about some girl for me to be jealous of.
"Well this person is funny, a bit odd," he chuckled, "very sexy but I cant get them out of my head," He said with a smile, an honest smile.
"Ok you know I have a thing for you so why are you telling me this," I yelled in a whisper as I slammed my hand on the table.
"Because the person I love is you, Jacob,"Edward smiled as he put his hand on mine.
"What, this isn't a sick joke right."
"no,"he chuckled,"This is not a joke."
"What about Bella."
"She doesn't know what she wants right now. she says I'm her soul mate but she really likes Tyler. I still care for her but I know what I want."
"Oh,"I sighed pulling my hand away.
"What i want,"he said taking my hand back."Is you. I would never take her back if I'm with you."
"Really?" I smiled.
"Really,"he said before leaning in to kiss me.I leaned in only to feel the best thing in my life. I could have died right now completely happy.
"Sorry to interrupt you guys,"Alice smiled causing us to pull away from are amazing kiss. "Edward do you remember what I told you last week?"
"Ya, what about it?"He asked looking worried.
"Well its still looking good,"she smiled skipping off.
"What is she talking about?" I asked.
"She had a vision about us last week,"he said as the bell rang.
"Was it a good one?" I asked as we walked down the hall.
"Oh ya," he smiled pulling me close."Really good,"he smirked before kissing me.
"Well if its anything like that, then I love her vision,"I smiled pulling him back into a kiss. It was the best feeling ever. His cold lips felt amazing against my warm ones. I licked his bottom lip asking to enter and he allowed. I almost forgot we were kissing in the middle of the hall till the bell rang for class to start.
"Ed...Edward,"I said between greedy kisses.
"Hmm."
"Were going to be late for class,"I smiled pulling away.
"Fine, lets go,"he smiled lacing my hand with his.
we sat in class exchanging looks and smiling. He would hold my hand under the table from time to time.I was so happy to be with Edward but how could I do this to Bella. She loved him, but I love him more than she did. I would never cheat on him or hurt him like she is doing.
"Nor would I ever hurt you," Edward whispered in my ear.
"Stop listening to my thoughts."
"Why, does it bother you?"
"Sometimes."
"Well then I'm going to keep it up until your bothered all of the time."
"Ok," I chuckled before taking more notes.
"So is your truck fixed up,"Edward asked as we walked outside.
"Yeah, is great," I smiled but he looked worried. "but I don't plan on speeding like that again."
"Good because if you die, I will be lost forever,"he smiled kissing me.
"I'm not going anywhere."
"Do you have plans tomorrow night?"
"No, but it is a Friday night and I think that boy over their is checking me out. So I might have a date," I smiled.
"Where,"Edward looked around mad.
"I'm just kidding," I smiled pulling his face back to me and kissing him.
"Better be. The only person checking you out should be me."
"Aww don't be greedy," I smiled pulling him close. "You need to learn how to share."
"I'm not sharing you," he smiled kissing me.
"I should be getting home," I smiled.
"Fine," he sighed in defeat.
"Bye,"I smiled getting in my truck. I was in such awe by today's events that I don't even remember how I got home. I made out with Edward Cullen and made a date with him tomorrow.I was on cloud nine when I walked in my house with a goofy smile on my face.
"Whats up with you,"Paul yelled while eating at are kitchen table.
"Do you ever leave?" I replied as more of a suggestion.
"Don't avoid the question," Paul replied.
"Ya why are you so happy,"Rachel smiled sitting next to him.
"Bella cheated on Edward and Edward kissed me today," I blurted out with a huge smile on my face.
"Now way," Rachel jumped up hugging me.
"Good job Jake, you made out with a blood-sucker." Paul smile sarcastically..
"Well I'm off to tell Quil and Embry. Maybe THEY will be happy for me,"I scoffed.
"Doubt it,"Paul yelled but Rachel slapped him in the back of the head.
I laughed at them as I went to my room to call Quil and Embry. They seemed happy for me but I knew they weren't happy with it being Edward. Could I really expect them to like him just because I do. The worse part as that I couldn't be fully happy knowing I was with the man Bella once loved. I don't want Edward to be a secret i have to keep from my friends. I have to tell her I'm with Edward and that I cant give him up for her. I don't know how she will take it or if we will be friends anymore but I had to tell her. My level of worry is about as high as when I told Dad I was gay, as I drove over to Bella's.