Sequel: Who Will

I Was Born To Hate You, Not Love You

I Was Born To Hate You, Not Love You 5

"Why do you keep looking out of the window,"Rachel yelled at me as I looked for Edward
"I could tell you,"I smiled when i saw a gleam in her eyes,"but I'm not going to."
"Your a jerk,"she yelled.
"Why are you two yelling?"Billy came wheeling in.
"I'm not," I held my hands up in defense.
"Jake is up to something but he wont tell."
"What are you, two," i scoffed at her.
"Jake?"
"I'm just waiting for Edward, were going to hang out."
"Well, Sam and Emily just invited us to dinner," Billy informed me.
"Have fun," I smiled.
"your going," Dad replied.
"Did they invite Edward?"
"No."
"Well then tell them I'm not going."
"Jake you can't bail on your pack leader," Rachel yelled.
"Ok Rachel you need to stop yelling, and Jake you are coming to Sam's."
"What about Edward, hes going to be here soon."
"Fine wait for him to get here and then bring him to Sam's too."
"noooo," I shot back right away.
"They wont mind."
"no way dad, I haven't even told Sam I imprinted on Edward.Only Quil and Embry know were dating."
"And Paul,"Rach added.
"Yeah, him too."
"Well now all of your friends will know. You need to be proud of your relationship with him," Billy argued.
"I am proud, its just..."
"If you wont invite him I will," Rachel smiled running out the door just as Edward pulled up to my house.
Right when he got out of the car she locked herself to his arm and started talking to him. He smiled at her as if he didn't mind that she was a nut. I didn't even hear what they were saying I was in such awe just watching until Edward and her came in.
"Ya, that sound like fun,"Edward said with a fake smile.
"You don't have to,"I smiled before greeting him with a kiss.
"I would love to,"he smiled kissing me back.
"But if we say here then we can..."
"JAKE," billy yelled.
"I was going to say watch cartoons," I smiled innocently.
"I'm sure, help an old man out," Billy asked, waiting for help in the truck.
"We can take my car, there is more room,"Edward suggested and we all agreed.
I helped Billy into the car and Edward put his chair in the trunk as Rachel got in the back.Edward insisted on driving his car so I sat in the back next to my sister. Rachel kept giving me weird smiled and nudging my shoulder. it was a bit annoying but I was just grateful Edward didn't see her.the ride was about ten minutes away but I figured I would mess with Edward along the way.
"Edward," I thought and saw his eyebrow twitch. He was reading my mind right now.
"You look really hot behind the wheel," I watched as a smile came across his face.
"Do you remember the first day in class when i was thinking about having sex with you?" I saw his head nod slightly. " Well I ended up Getting hard because the thought of you made me really horny."
"Shit," Edward swore loudly as the car swerved."Sorry for the language," He blushed.
"It's ok," Billy chuckled.
"I was DISTRACTED for a second," he explained while glaring at me through his overhead mirror.
I ended up laughing the rest of the ride. Rachel asked what was so funny but I didn't really want to explain so I told he it was something that happened at school. once we go to Sam's house I helped my dad out and him and Rachel went into the house.
"you're a perv," Edward smiled walking over to me.
"I was bored," I pouted.
"It was only a ten minute drive."
"I'm sorry Rachel convinced you to do this," I sighed.
"It's ok I'm just a little nervous being the only vampire in a room full of mut...werewolves," he smiled.
"Well I'm nervous to tell them I'm dating the only blood-suck...vampire in the room," I smiled back lacing my fingers with his before going into Sam's house. Everyone must have been waiting for us because everyone was looking at the door when we walked in. Embry and Quil came over saying hi. This was their attempt of getting along with him but Sam, Paul and Jared were more than shocked to see Edward here. I don't see Jared often so he doesn't even know I'm gay.
"Hi Jake," Emily smiled giving me a hug."Hi, I'm Emily, and you are,"she asked hugging Edward.
"I'm Edward Cullen," He replied in a shaky voice.
"Oh,"she fake smiled and then when back to cooking.
"Why is that blood-sucker here?"Sam asked and Paul and Jared nodded in agreement.
"I knew something stunk around here," Jared growled.
"Have you smelled yourself lately," Edward mumbled, only I herd it.
"Because he is the man I have imprinted on and we care a lot about each other," I answered Sam's question after i stopped chuckling at Edwards comeback.
"That's sick,"Jared mumbled causing me to growl at him till Edward put his hand on my chest.
"It's ok," Edward smiled.
"A vampire?" Sam asked."You imprinted on a vampire."
"Ya, I cant help it so please don't ask me to try. I tried before"
"You did," Edward asked surprised.
"You were with Bella, I didn't think I had a chance," I sighed.
"You aways had a chance," He smiled grabbing my hand.
"Eww," Paul spat out.
"Fuck off," I yelled at him.
"Jake, I know what is like to suddenly imprint on someone unexpectedly,"Sam said smiling at Emily. "And if you have to imprint on a vampire at least its a Cullen," Sam forced a smile.
"How can you say that,"Jared yelled.
"At least Cullen's don't attack people," Sam argued.
"Not only is he a fag but hes dating a leech," Jared yelled.
"Hey," Edward yelled."Disrespect me all you want but don't talk about Jacob that way."
"Or what,"Jared asked getting in Edwards face.
"I will tear you apart," Edward growled before I pulled him away.
"Are you going to let that queer vampire talk to me like that?"Jared asked Sam.
"Yes and if you cant respect both of them then you can leave," Sam yelled and turned to Edward and me smiling.
"Bye,"Jared yelled slamming the door on his way out.
"Who's ready to eat,"Emily smiled bring food over to the table.
The rest of the dinner went really well. Everyone seem to be accepting but Paul who was still a little freaked.I loved seeing everyone getting along so well but it seemed almost too perfect. It's good that almost all of the pack is ok with you being with Edward but what would harped if the pack were to get together with the Cullen's. It could turn into bloodshed or it could work out great. But the first thing to worry about is Edward telling his family.