Sequel: Who Will

I Was Born To Hate You, Not Love You

I Was Born To Hate You, Not Love You 6

"Jake," Edward moaned as I thrusted into him hitting his prostate. I continued to ram into him slowly trying to be careful.
"Harder," he moaned wrapping his arms around his neck. I listened to him moan with ever thrust. I began thrusting faster and harder into He causing me to moan along with his rhythm. His cold lips connected with my hot sweaty lips as i tried to keep him more quiet.
"Ed...Edward I'm... I'm gunna cum,"I moaned,.
"cum inside me," he whispered into his ear.With a few more thrusts I cam inside him.
"Jacob I love you,"Edward smiled."Jake, Jake," Edward kept saying my name and shaking me."Jacob wake up, "he yelled again causing me to open my eyes.
"Hey babe," I smiled, sitting up and kissing the man sitting next to me on my bed. "What time is it?"
"Noon."
"What, shit," I started freaking out, "shouldn't you be at school?"
"No it got called off for the snow storm outside.
"Oh, well than I'm going back to bed," I laid back down and pulled the blanket over my head.
"Oh, no no no," Edward smiled pulling me back up."Do you know what else today is."
"December 2" I grumbled.
"Yeah and?"
"And what," I chuckled having no idea what he was talking about.
"Its are 4 month anniversary you jerk," Edward pouted getting off my bed.
"Aww, come on, don't be mad at me," I smiled coming behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist."I love that we have been together for 4 months," I whispered in his ear before kissing his neck.
"Jake" Edward whispered.
"Hmm," I mumbled, still sucking on his neck.
"I can feel your morning wood against me."
"Maybe you should do something about it," I smirked into his neck.
"No way, your dad is home."
"Come on," I pouted.
"But no one is at my house," I smiled.
"Then lets go,"I smiled pulling on some different clothes and then leading him out the door.
"You're such a horn dog."
"Actually I'm a wolf," I smiled kissing him.
I opened Edwards door for him and then got in the passenger side. I could see why we got a snow day because the snow was coming down crazy. I would have feared for my life if Edward wasn't such a good driver. He seemed to have it all under control so it was easy for me to relax. If I was him I would have not gone out in this weather.Once we got to his house we went right up to his room. We have fooled around a bit but have not had sex yet. He wanted to wait and I wanted to make him happy so I'm waiting too.
I striped out of my clothes as fast as I could and notice Edward watching me. I smiled gently helping Edward out of his close, placing kissed all over his body. He moaned as I kissed his nipples.I staid their licking and sucking on it while he took his pants off. Once both of are pants were off I pushed him on the bed ad got on top of him. I rested on my knees as he pulled my underwear down and grabbed hold of my throbbing cock. I moaned just to his touch which brought a smile to his face. Edward slowly licked my shaft causing me to howl.
"I didn't even know I could make that noise," I joked out of breath and Edward chuckled before taking all of me in his mouth. "Your mouth is freezing."i moaned.
"Sorry," he smiled.
"No,it feels so good,"I quickly replied. He took me back in his mouth and began to bob his head in a fast pace. Once he took all of me in his mouth again I was in total ecstasy. I was moaning so loud I thought the house was shaking.
"Ed...Edward. I'm gunna cum," I warned him as he sucked even faster. Soon I blew my load in his mouth and he took it all. I fell out of breath next to him smiling."Would you like me to return the favor,"I smiled.
"All I want you to do is hold me and never let go," he smiled kissing me.
"I'll never let go of you," I smiled wrapping my arms around him and pulling him close. We laid on his bed looking into each others eyes till we both drifted to sleep. My dreams were once again filled with Edward until they were rudely interrupted by me getting pushed on the floor.
"What the..."I started.
"shh,everyone is home and someone is coming up," Edward whispered throwing my clothes at me and pulling his on. I laid down between his bed and his window just as someone knocked on the door.
"Who is it?"
"Its your mother and me," Carlise said walking into Edward's room."What is that horrid smell?"
"What smell?" Edward asked but we both know he was smelling me.
"Was that Jacob boy over while we were gone?"
"Ya, he just left a few minutes ago."
"You have been around him a lot and we haven't seen Bella in a long time,are you and her fighting?" Esme asked causing me to pause as I was pulling my clothes on.Apparently she doesn't know Edward and Bella broke up. How could they not have figured it out. It has been over four months.
"Yeah, we got in a pretty bad fight,"Edward sighed.
"Poor Edward,"Esme said hugging him.
(Ya right), I scoffed in my mind.
"She was your soul mate," Esme sighed.
"Maybe not,"Edward replied.
"Edward what is going on,"Carlise asked.
"Well me and Bella..."he started.
"No, why is Jacob on the floor?"
"Shit," I whispered before getting up."Hey guys,"I smiled fully clothed as i slowly got off the floor.
"Jake! I thought you left?" Edward shouted as if he was surprised.
"I was going to but uhh... forgot that I didn't drive here so I was hoping to get a ride home."
"Ok, but why were you hiding on the floor?" Esme asked.
"Hiding? ha I wasn't hiding I was... I was uhh, looking for my ring that fell of while we were studying."I smiled worried they didn't buy it.
"Umm Jake you can go wait downstairs and then I'll take you home ok."
"Ok,." I smiled and went to wait for Edward in the hall.
"Hi Jake," Alice said as her usual happy self."Did they catch you?"
"No, they think were just friends and that Edward is still with Bella,"I said angry.
"Oh," she sighed seeming less happy.
"Hi Jacob,"Jasper said walking over.
"Hi Jasper,"I smiled."You look happy,"I said even though he looked as pain stricken as always.
"We just came back from hunting so I'm feeling good," he painfully smiled.
"Cool,"I smiled back.
"Jake," Esme said coming out of Edwards room.
"Yes," I smiled.
"The snow is getting pretty bad and I don't feel safe with Edward driving in it so would you mind resting here for the night,"Esme smiled.
"That's fine," I smiled at her and Carlise. When Edward came toward me, my smiled dropped and I was angry and upset all over again.
"Jake we need to talk,"Edward said opening his bedroom door for me and then closing it once we were in."Ok before you get mad.
"I'm way past mad."