Sequel: Who Will

I Was Born To Hate You, Not Love You

I Was Born To Hate You, Not Love You 9

I looked myself over for the 16Th time in the mirror. I wanted to make sure I looked perfect on one of the most important days of my life.Wow, I'm graduating with my boyfriend Edward and my best friend (ish) Bella by my side. I guess Bella and i have officially made up and now are getting along well again. My life was moving so fast and it was almost too much to take in at once. I was pretty much on the edge of a panic attack when I felt strong arms wrap around me from behind. I didn't even need to look at his face, I knew it was him.
"Hey Edward," I smiled placing my hands on his.
"Are you almost ready?"
"Yeah, I'm just a little nervous."
"Why, are lives together are just starting."
"That's what I'm most nervous about," I sighed turning around to face him."What if you get bored of me, what if the baby hates me, what if..."
"What if you are worrying too much. I will never get tired of you and the baby will love you as much as I do."
"How do you know that?"
"Because it's impossible not to love someone as amazing as you," Edward smiled pulling me into a kiss."Now lets get going so were not late for graduation."
Graduation was as I expected it to be. I was bored and my father was trying his best not to cry. If you have ever seen my father, you wouldn't think he even knew how to cry. I never realized how proud everyone was until I saw my dad and sister with tears in their eyes with goofy smiles. Most of the pack was even here cheering me on.all of the Cullen's were sitting next to the pack with smiles on their faces. I was Shocked to see all of them being civil to each other. If Vampires could cry I bet Esme would be crying her eyes out right now. I guess The Clan and Cullen's decided to be friends and work together to protect the forest from James and his pack of blood suckers. I was the first of my friends to cross the stage soon followed by Edward. Bella and her four month pregnant belly walked across the stage with a beautiful smile on her face. Every time i saw Bella's stomach, my nerves would be on edge.Thinking about having the baby with Edward worried me.Not only was I young but Edward was forever young. I will keep living, getting older and eventually die but Edward is not going to age a day.
"Bite me," I moaned feeling Edward nibble on my neck as we laid in his bed.
"Ohh, kinky," He smiled.
"No, Edward, I want you to BITE me."
"Where the hell is this coming from?"Edward asked pulling his boxers back on.
"Edward," i went to reach for him but he back away from my touch.
"Jake, you know I cant do that to you. You don't want to be a vampire."
"I have been thinking about this and it's what I want."
"I'm not doing it," Edward yelled storming out of his room and down to his kitchen.
I pulled my clothes on and followed after him. I watched as Edward went to the fridge for some food. Esme and Carlise bought human food for me ,and Edward, when he feels the need to eat. Like he seems to now.
"Edward whats wrong,"Esme came in rubbing his back.
"I have a selfish boyfriend, Who only wants whats best for him," he replied as he glared at me.
"For me, I want this for us."
"What do you want?" Carlise asked.
"Well now that this is turning into a family meeting," I sighed."I want him to bite me," I smiled.
"Why?" Carlise and Esme asked surprised.
"Because he is crazy," Edward scoffed.
"I don't want to get old alone, I don't want Edward to have to sit back and watch me and are child die. I want to live as long as Edward will."
"He has a point," Carlise sighed.
"He has no point," Edward argued. "He's a werewolf, can he even turn into a vampire." Edward asked hoping Carlise would not approve of this.
"No, he is a werewolf no matter what, but you could make him immortal by biting him."
"Really?" I smiled at Edward who just looked annoyed.
"Yes, but it is Painful," Carlise warned me.
"I want us to be together forever," I smiled grabbing Edward's hand."I want this for us and are child."
"Fine," Edward gave in, "lets go." Edward grabbed my are and began pulling me up to Alice's room."Hold him down,"Edward demanded Jasper, Emmett, Alice, and Rosalie.
"How are they all just sitting here prepared for this?" I questioned.
"I had a vision you asked Edward to bite you and he knew you wouldn't change your mind," Slice smiled.
"Then why did you argue," I asked Edward.
"It was worth trying to change your mind. Hold him down guys," Edward demanded and they took my arms and legs as Edward got on top of me.
"This is pretty sexy," I joked.
"Shut up, " Edward growled in my ear. He began to kiss my neck looking for a vein. I started to get really nervous. Maybe i should have thought about it longer. I was about to tell him to stop but he sunk his teeth in me.
"FUCK," I screamed and jolted my body in the air, making Edward fall off me and the other to struggle as they held my limbs. "Ahh, it hurts," I screamed.
"Baby, please calm down," Edward pleaded putting his hands on my cheek, not even his cold touch could distract me.
"I cant," I screamed bloody murder as I thrusted my body again."It hurts too much."
"It will be ok," Edward said with what looked like tears in his eyes.
"Don't, ahh, cry," I tried to comfort him through my pain.
I saw a tear fall from his eyes before everything went black.When I woke up I was in Edwards bed with him laying next to me with his eyes closed. He had lines in his forehead telling me he was worried. I reached out to touch his cheek and saw a smile spread across his face as he opened his eye and met mine.
"What happened?" I grumbled still feeling some pain.
"You passed out from the pain," he sighed looking sorry. "For a werewolf your a bit of a wimp," he joked.
"Did I miss anything while I was out?"
"Bella called and I begged her to finally tell us what shes having."
"And?" I asked a bit more excited than I expected.
"A boy," Edward smiled kissing me.
"A boy," I smiled."Were going to have a baby boy," I smiled moving to wrap my arms around Edward, "ouch."
"Take it easy Jake. its going to hurt to move for a few days"
"Ok, stay here with me?" I Said as more of a demand.
"Always," Edward kissed me before wrapping his arms around me and resting his head on my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's pretty short. The next chapter is the last but I actually have a squeal to this story with their son. :)