This Is Gublerland.

2

Here I was. I was really doing this. I was really going to audition for the part of "Sadie", the nerdy College Student that has to go in the care of Spencer Reid (AKA the BAU's criminal profiller and the biggest genius ever...). (Also My favorite character of Criminal Minds.)

"Are you ready to audition Ms. Harris?"

"Yes ma'am." I replied nervously.

After the audition I sulked to my car. It was the best I had ever done, but what are my chances of getting that part?

I did my usual when I got home. Which was sit in front of the telly, eating ice cream, and having no life. I switched on the TV and turned it to A&E where my favorite show was on. Criminal Minds of course.

"I don't believe that intelligence can be accurately quantified, but I do have an IQ of 187, an eidetic memory, and can read 20,000 words per minute... Yes I am a genius..."

I soon fell asleep to the sound of "Spencer Reid's" voice. And when I woke up it was to the sound of my phone. Going off at 9:45 in the morning.

Ugh...

I sat up from my bed and the spoon from last night fell...From my face. I wiped at my face as i reached for my phone.

"Hello?" I asked groggily. I cleared my voice,"Hello?" I said more alert.

"Is this Sandra Harris?" An unknown voice asked.

"Yes..."

"Hello. this is Amanda Clearwater, the assistant from yesterday? Well, I'm just calling to congratulate you, because you got the part of Sadie!" She said to me happily. I was still half asleep so I thought I was hearing things...

"Did I just hear you correctly? Did you just say I got the part of Sadie?!" I practically into the phone.

"Yes ma'am!" She yelled back.

"Oh my! Oh my!" I screamed. I finally got a part of something! And it was a part on criminal minds! Oh my fucking God!

"You need to be back here at the studio on Thursday for filming at 10:30. Okay?"

"Okay! I will totally be there! thank you ever so much!" I exclaimed. She chuckled.

"No problem, see you Thursday Ms. Harris." Click...

"Oh My God!" I screamed. I screamed it repeatedly to the point where my Dad came running in with a bat.

"Who's the fucking little pervert baby-doll?!?!?" He yelled, looking like he was about to beat someones ass. I started laughing.

"Calm down Dad! I'm just excited is all..." I laughed. "You can put down the bat." He shook himself and lowered the bat.

"Why are you so damn excited?" He glared at me.

"I got a part on Criminal Minds!" His glare turned into a full on smile as he completely dropped the bat and pulled me into a huge bear hug.

"Oh baby-doll! I'm so proud of you!"

"Oh me too Dad... Me too...."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go!

Wow.... Comments already?
And SIX subscribers?!?! What did I do to make this story so amazing? :D
comment? subscribe? YES.
<3Haley