Take My ***ing Hand

Pampered Princess.

Brendon's POV.

It was no more then twenty minutes of hiking through the forest and I already wanted to die. Call me a wimp or whatever, but I hate hiking. As a matter of fact, I hate the wilderness. I was not made for this whole nature thing. Right now, I should be sitting at Grandma U's place wrapped up in a warm fuzzy blanket and drinking hot chocolate. But Noooooo! I just had to end up stranded in the middle of nowhere with my favorite person.

Not to mention I almost died and tore my arm up along the way. 

We came to a spot where every inch was covered in some sort of tall plant that was about waist high. Ryan just let his way through it, leaving me there hesitant and looking like an idiot. Who knows what kind of bugs and other creepy crawly things are lurking in there. The last thing I want is to die from some sort of poisonous bug bite. 

"Are you coming or not?" He said glancing over his shoulder but not stopping. I glared and him and flipped him off, (too bad he didn't see it.)

I made my way across the danger pit almost unharmed. As soon as I was about to step out, one of the branches grazed along one of the bigger wounds on my arm. I hissed and let many profanities slip from my mouth and I grabbed my arm and fell to my knees. 

And no. It wasn't overly dramatic. It hurt like a bitch. A bitch that took a fucking branch and sliced my arm open even more!

"What now?" Ryan said stopping and turning around. He put his hand on his hip like a chick and looked annoyed that I was 'holding him back.'

"Your sympathy is overwhelming." I spit getting to my feet, still holding onto my arm. 

He rolled his eyes and walked towards me. "Let me see." He went to remove my hand but I pulled away like a little kid who cut his finger and is being all stubborn and won't let him mom touch it. Yeah, mature I know. "Brendon, seriously." He demanded very..... Seriously. 

So I let him see it, dunno why, but when he laid eyes on it he gasped. I raised my eyebrow and he looked at me. 

"Brendon, this is really bad. Were going to have to fix this." He stated seriously. Since when does he care?

"Well how do-" I was cut off when all of a sudden he was tugging at the hem of my shirt. What the fuck?

The next thing I know, he's pulling it over my head. What's this kid planning on doing? Raping me? 

I probably wouldn't mind it all that much. 

Gah! What am I thinking?! I hate him.

Although he is pretty good looking. There was a time when I'd do anything to get in his pants. 

But things are different now. Although, who am I to turn down a good fuck?

I was so distracted by my thoughts I didn't notice what exactly he was doing with my shirt until I heard a ripping sound. I looked over and he had torn off the bottom of my shirt. 

"Dude, what the hell?!" I exclaimed. He just shushed me and grabbed my wounded arm. He then proceeded to rap the larger wounds with the large torn piece of shirt.

Once it was all nice and snug he handed me the rest of my shirt. I looked down at my arm and noticed that he actually did a pretty decent job. I caught his eye as he was handing me my shirt. 

"Uh, thanks." I muttered. I was actually pretty grateful, and I would tell him that, but seriously, messing with him is too much fun. I don't want to ruin that. 

He held my gaze for a few seconds before he turned away quickly. 

"Uh yeah. I just didn't want to hear you bitch and moan the whole time." He said standing up and starting further into the forest. 

Way to ruin a moment Ross. 

I just sighed and slipped my shirt on. 

Well he did a good fucking job on my shirt. It exposed nearly my entire mid drift. It better not get fucking cold.

I've seriously had enough of all this wildness. And of Ross.   
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, so there was a lot I was going to say in this chapter, but I completely forgot, mostly because I have just discovered that some reported Don't Hold Your Breath. And I'm a little pissed.... Also a little worried that it might get suspended. There's no possible way that I can go through and correct all the tags in every single one of the fifty-eight chapters..... Well, OTHER THEN THE FACT THAT I'M GOING TO SEE THE YOUNG VEINS TOMORROW, I can't think of anything else to say..... So I'm putting an end to my rant now.

Please comment <3

oh yeah, and sorry it's so short. :/