Take My ***ing Hand

Wet Dream

"R-Ryan." 

I awoke to the sound of my name. I just groaned in response. I was not ready to be conscious yet. 

I didn't get a respond for a while, so I just assumed I was hearing things. 

Then, just as I was drifting back into sleep, I heard it again. 

"What?" I groaned, squeezing my eyes shut. 

He should know better then to try and wake me up in the morning. He's just going to get himself yelled at. That's when Bitch Ryan comes out. 

I opened my eyes so that I could glare at him, but I saw that his eyes were closed and he was fast asleep. 

He was also breathing heavily. He must have been having a bad dream or something, because he look distressed as well.

I thought about weather or not I should wake him up. I thought it'd be a good idea, because then maybe I could go back to sleep. 

That's the only reason. 

Because he's sleep talking. And keeping me up. 

It's not because I'm worried or anything. 

I put my had on his chest and shook him a little. 

"Brendon." I whispered. 

He just turned his head to the other side and continued to breath, almost pant, deeper. 

I shook him a little harder. "Brendon!" I spoke louder. 

His eyes shot open and he was flushed. He looked at me with a strange look in his eyes. I wasn't sure how to identify it. 

"Are you okay?" I asked. 

He continued to stare at me strangely before a look of realization, and probably horror washed over his features 

"I-I uh, havetogotothebathroom." he mumbled so quickly I almost didn't understand him. He then stood up, pushing me off, and raced off into the trees quicker then I've ever seen him move. 

That was weird. 

Whatever. 

I'm hungry. 

Fuck. I'm so fucking hungry. I feel like I might pass out. All I've had in the last two days was a candy bar. 

I got up and dusted myself off. I figured I'd try and find some food. If I do remember correctly, berries are found all over the place here. Since were right next to a stream there's gotta be some around here somewhere. 

I walked to the spring, and washed up a little and got a drink, hoping to maybe satisfy my stomach for at least a minute so I could find something to eat. 

After I felt somewhat refreshed, I began scouring the place for berries or food of some sort. I walked up and down the little spring, and sure enough, there was nothing. 

"Oh, thank god, there you are." I turned to find Brendon walking towards me. 

"Uh, yeah…?" I said. 

"Well I came back and you were gone. It freaked me out a little bit. I don't want to be stuck all alone out here." he said. 

"Where would I go? I'm just as stuck as you are." I mumbled scanning the forest floor. 

"I dunno." he mumbled. It's so weird, we don't have actually anything to talk about when were not fighting. 

Awkward silence. 

"Why don't you help me look for food?" I suggested. 

"Um, okay…"  he said. He then began searching the ground. 

For. While there was nothing but the sound of our foot steps crunching the leaves beneath us. 

"Is this edible?" I glanced over to see Brendon about to put something in his mouth. My eyes grew wide when I realized he was holding a mushroom. 

"Brendon!" I ran as fast as my legs would carry me and knocked him to the ground, landing on top of him and removing the mushroom from his hand before he could get it in his mouth. 

"What are you stupid? You can't just eat anything you find laying on the forest floor! Do you realize you were about to eat a deadly poisonous mushroom?" I lectured, still laying on top of him. 

He glared at me. "Way to be condescending bitch." he spat. 

I glared back. "Bitch? I just saved your life ass-hole!" 

"Well you don't have to be so fucking bitchy about it." he mumbled. 

I didn't respond. I was still laying on top of him. I'm not sure why. 

It was then I realized just how close together our faces were. He was staring at me, and I was gazing back. I felt myself being drawn in. It was an odd sensation I couldn't control. Suddenly our lips were even closer together, but not quite touching. I could feel his breath and the warmth radiating from his lips. His eyes closed and so did mine. Just a little closer and I could feel the softness of his lips. But before I could experience it a bird flew out of a tree and into the bushes, startling both of us. It was then I realized what was happening, and so did he. I got off him quickly and stood up, dusting myself off. I could feel my face burning up and see his doing the same. 

I don't know what came over me. I'll admit, that in that moment there I really wanted to kiss him. But I'm sure it was just in the heat of the moment and didn't meant anything. Of course now I feel repulsed by the idea.or not. 

"Um, thanks for saving me I guess. Next time I'll uh, I won't just eat anything I find growing in the ground." he mumbled, rubbing the back of his head. "I'll be back at camp. I'll try and build up the fire." he said. 

It was then my eyes set on something wonderful. The thing we had been searching for this whole time. 

"Brendon wait!" I said. 

Finally. A god damn blackberry bush. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohmygod! It didn't take two months this time! :P

We all get what brendon's dream was about right....?
Okaygood. Hehe. I'm sure we'd all love to be in brendon's head at that moment. I love you all!! And even more if you comment. :P