Status: Inactive: Sorry guys, a lot of busy stuff going on right now :/ but I promise You'll have an update sometime this week!

Meet your new friend

Chapter 3

Franks POV~

One week has passed since we moved, and everything was unpacked and put away. My mom and I had gone grocery shopping the day before and filled our entire kitchen with food and snacks.

The next day was Sunday. One more day before I have to start my new school. Bummer. I didn’t really like that we had to move in the middle of the school year. Atleast these people get out a month earlier than my old school, though.

My mom and I were sitting on the couch watching some weird TV show. I wasn’t really paying attention to it, my mom seemed to be extremely engrossed in it.

“Hey mom, didn’t you say this place had an attic?” I asked, trying to think of something to do.

“Yea hunny, the entrance is upstairs. You have to pull the string to let the stairs down.” She said without looking up from the TV.

I walked up stairs and found the string. It was hanging in the middle of the ceiling attached to what seemed like a small, square, wooden door. I pulled it, the door opened and the stairs came down. I wasn’t really afraid to go up there. This house is only 4 years old, what could be up there?

I made my way up and looked around. The attic was pretty spacy. I could create a getaway place up here. After all my mom did say that I could do whatever I wanted upstairs. I walked around and tried to find a light switch. I found it. It was on the wall next to a small window. I flipped it up, and continued to walk around.

All of a sudden, something caught my attention. It was a noise. It heard like the footsteps of someone who was running. Okay, now I was starting to get freaked out a little.. I walked over to a wall and looked behind it. Then I screamed. There was a girl behind there with long black hair with a single blue streak going down the side of it. Her clothes had holes in them, they looked like they have been burnt.

“What the fuck are you doing in my house?! Get the fuck out!!” I screamed at her.

“Please! Be quiet! I can’t leave!” She said. She sounded scared.

“And why the hell not?! You have legs!”

“Please.. I really can’t leave.” She said. I think she started to cry.

“I’ll call the police!” I said, running towards the entry way up here.

“No, Frank! Please! That’s not a good idea!”

I stopped. “How..how do you know my name?” I asked her.

“I heard Donna talk about you to Gerard and Mikey.” She said.

“Donna? Isn’t she the woman who lives next door?”

“Yea..” She said, sitting down.

I was still by the exit. “Okay, if you can’t leave, then can you please tell me what the fuck you’re doing here, and how long you’ve been here?!” I said

“I’m here, because.. I live here, Frank.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Aah, finally! Something happens. :P Enjoyyy!<3