Status: Inactive: Sorry guys, a lot of busy stuff going on right now :/ but I promise You'll have an update sometime this week!

Meet your new friend

Chapter 4

Franks POV ~

“You… you can’t live here! We live here! My mom and I. How the-.. This doesn’t make any sense!” I said, starting downstairs.

“No, wait! Please stay.” She begged.

“Look.. You don’t live here, we do. We own this house. You’re trespassing.”

“I would explain it to you, if you just stay!” She screamed.

I sighed. “Fine. Don’t be long though.” I said walking over to her. She was sitting down, but I didn’t. I stayed standing staring at her.

“Okay, but whatever I say you have to believe me. I know it’ll be hard, but you have to.”

I didn’t say anything. I just continued to look at her.

“Well, first let me say that my name is Rebecca. But my friends called me Becky. I-”

“wait.. Called??” I asked, confused. I sat down.

“I’ll get to that soon. You see, me and my family lived here about a year ago. It was just me and my parents. They were heavy smokers. About two cigarettes at a time. There would be cigarette butts everywhere. They were lazy, and never cleaned. They drank all the time. They left their broken beer bottles everywhere. I was the only one responsible enough to attempt to clean the house. It would take me a full week to get it completely spotless. But it would never happen because my parents would still bring in their trash and just throw wherever they pleased every day.

“One night, my dad was out getting drunk somewhere. I was in Gerard and Mikey’s house hanging out with them. My mom was the only one home. Then all of a sudden, while I was with Gerard, I smelled a strong smell of smoke, and the sound of my father’s truck driving up our driveway. I looked out the window and saw that part of our house had caught on fire. I ran out of their house and into ours. By the time I made it into my house, Donna had called the fire department and they were on the way.

“Meanwhile, my dad and I were trying to wake my mom up. She had passed out with a lit cigarette in her mouth. She rolled over and the whole couch caught on fire! She had managed to roll away from it though. But she bumped into the dining room table and a beer bottle fell on her and broke. It left a huge, bloody gash on her face. My dad and I tried to get her to wake up. We tried to pick her up to carry her out of the house, but.. My mom wasn’t the skinniest person ever if you know what I mean. We managed to move her closer to the door. But the fire had spread farther. The smoke was filling up the house, as well as our lungs. We couldn’t breathe.

“Then I heard Gerard call in. ‘Becky! Let me help you!’ He said. I told him to stay where he was. I didn’t want to risk Gerard getting hurt. Then all of a sudden, we heard a loud crack and the next thing I know, there was a large burning piece of wood on top of my parents and me. My mom was already dead at that point. She had lost too much blood, and the impact of the wood coming down on us, surely killed her. I was laying on top of her, barely conscious, my dad was on top of me, trying to push the wood off. But it was no use. We were trapped. I heard Gerard running in the with the firemen. ‘Get this thing off of her!’ I heard Gerard scream. I tried to say his name to tell him I was okay, but the weight of the wood and my father on top of me crushed my body. I couldn’t say anything.

“They had to use 8 firemen to get the wood off of us. My parents were already dead. They’re bodies couldn’t handle any of this. They’re smoking and drinking for all their lives had ruined them completely. Yet they still did it. They finally got the wood off of us. I was barely still alive. I couldn’t keep my eyes open. The smoke burned them. I could still hear Gerard talking though. He kept asking if I was okay. And if I was going to live. I wanted to cry. But no tears, no sound. Nothing came out of me.

“I felt the weight of my father leaving me as he was being rushed to an ambulance. Next was my turn. They picked me up, and carried me out to the ambulance. Gerard was there too. ‘Becky, I’ll never leave you. I’ll be right here with, the whole time!’ I heard him say. I wanted so much to tell him I loved him right there. He was always there for me. And even when I was on the verge of dying, he was still there.

“They hooked up all these monitoring crap to me. And next thing I know, I’m hearing someone yell ‘We’re losing her!’ my breath was becoming short pants. And the last thing I heard, was Gerard yelling ‘No! She has to breath! I love her!’ and then… I stopped breathing…”

I didn’t know what to say. She was crying. I literally just had the shit freaked out of me.

“But wait.. If you stopped breathing.. Then did you die?” I asked

She wiped her nose. “Yes.. And I still am…”

“You’re still…… dead?” I said backing away.

“Please don’t be scared!” She said. “I’m not a bad ghost!”

“But you’re fucking dead! … G-..Get away from me! Leave!” I said, running downstairs into my bedroom.

“Frank, hunny! What was that screaming?” I heard my mom yell.

“Nothing mom! I’m gonna take a nap.” I called back.

I fell down on my bed and layed there. What the fuck just happened?

Did I seriously just talk to a dead girl?
♠ ♠ ♠
That's the last chapter I'm posting for tonight. :P
Comments = <3!