Sequel: Wake Up Call
Status: Complete (:

Who Do I Want? What Do I Need?

Chapter 14

Jacks POV
Its 2:30. "Mom! Going sledding with Rian, Zack, Olivia and Alex! Be back later!" I yell as I walk out the door. "Okay! Have Fun!"
I get to the sledding hill where we always meet. "Hey Jack." I turn around. Olivia. "Liv, we need to talk." "I know" Olivia said "I honestly don’t think this is going to work out anymore. I see the way you look at Alex, and I see the way he looks at you." I pause for a minute "Friends?" I ask "Friends." I give Olivia a hug and she walks back home.
Something hard and cold hits my head. "What the fuck happened Barakat?" I hear Rian yell at me. "She broke up with me." I say "Did she say why?" I didn’t know how to answer. 'She dumped me because she knows I have a crush on Alex.' yeah right, no way in hell I'm telling them that. "She said that she only wanted to be friends." "Oh. Okay." Zack throws a snowball at Rains head. Rian runs over to Zack and tackles him. "Hi Jack." that voice. That beautiful voice that I haven’t heard in months. Alex. I turn around "Alex Gaskarth, I have loved you since i saw you in the hall way on the first day of school. When I do anything with Olivia I imagine its you. Every night before I fall asleep i think about you so I can see you in my dreams. Alex Gas-" Alex Kissed me.

Alexs POV
I kissed Jack. I pull away. "Jack Barakat I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
My internet has been fixed. The down side is that my laptop broke and nothing can be restored. So i may be updating a lot at once or one every once in a while.