Sequel: Wake Up Call
Status: Complete (:

Who Do I Want? What Do I Need?

Chapter 16

Alexs POV

I walk out of the shower and Jack’s sitting on his bed. “You look tired.” I say trying to make conversation. “Yeah I am a little.” I sit down next to Jack and put my head on his shoulder, he puts his head on top of mine. He moves his head and cups my face in his hands and kisses me. I grab a bunch of hair behind his head. “Easy, my parents are downstairs.” He lays down on his bead, I lay down next to him. “I love you Alex.” he whispers in my ear. “I love you too, Jack.” I say kissing is cheek.

Jacks POV

I wake up around 10 o’clock I turn over to see Alex sleeping. He’s adorable when he sleeps. I stare at him for a while. He wakes up. “Morning.” I say with a smile. “Morning.” he says as he yawns. “What do you want to do today?” I ask “I don’t care as long as I’m with you I’m fine.” I smile “Well I need to shower.” I get up “You can grab some clothes for today.” I walk over and grab clothes for me and head to the bathroom.

Alexs POV

I open Jack’s closet. We have different tastes in clothes. I look in the very back hoping to find something. I find a flannel shirt. I grab a white v-neck and throw those on. Now for pants. I dig through the drawer. I find a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. Right as I put my pants on Jack walks in. Jack was wearing an orange shirt with a pair of black skinnys. “C’mon, lets go downstairs.” we walk downstairs. “Morning boys.” Jacks mom says as she puts a plate of pancakes on the table. “Morning.” Jack and I say in unison. Jack and I stuffed ourselves. My phone buzzes. My mom texts ‘Alex, we need to do some Christmas shopping get home soon!’ “Jack I have to go.” “Oh, okay I’ll walk you out.” “Hey Jack?” I ask “Yeah?” “What do you want for Christmas?” “I really don’t care. I mean I have you what more could I ask for? What do you want?” “I want you to meet my parents.” “Fine.” he said with a smile. I hug him and walk out the door.